Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. (8400 Views)

I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by lizakon001(f): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Girls/Women are praying for husband, you are moving around doing nonsense. Why didn't you say no to your EX....Idiot. You deserve to be flogged well.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by mayorkyzo: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2018
I just feel pity on the innocent man that wants to get married to you..
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Sheuns(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2018
Mira200:
Dear nairalanders, plz help and advice me, am in a state of dilemma and very very confused, I don't want to hurt the feelings of my husband to be...my boyfriend proposed to me and we are getting married by June this year, we agreed that I will get pregnant for him, and am now pregnant ,but I don't know who is the father, a week after he proposed to me, I met my ex and mistakenly slept with him unprotected and a similar thing still took place between me and my old friend when we met around that time. Am confuse now, I don't knw btwn my boyfriend, ex and my old friend who is the father of my unborn child. Plz hlp, I love my boyfriend, I don't want to loose him because he might find out.

Please no insult, just advice me what to do,plz

lalasticlala
mynd44
Dominique please help me.

Are u not happy200? No come here dey disturb us with your make up stories abeg.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Pricelessangel0(f): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
The best advice i can give to u is to do abortion or perform D/C or evacuation of the foetus because if you dont u will always leave with that guilt, and am sorry to say this, but you are very loose if you know you are that h**rny and cant keep yourself, why didnt u call your guy or stay with him till you are sated. i dont know what is wrong with us ladys of nowadays, we just want to test every Tom and Jerry, Nawaoo. May God help us
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Acepen(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mira200:
Dear nairalanders, plz help and advice me, am in a state of dilemma and very very confused, I don't want to hurt the feelings of my husband to be...my boyfriend proposed to me and we are getting married by June this year, we agreed that I will get pregnant for him, and am now pregnant ,but I don't know who is the father, a week after he proposed to me, I met my ex and mistakenly slept with him unprotected and a similar thing still took place between me and my old friend when we met around that time. Am confuse now, I don't knw btwn my boyfriend, ex and my old friend who is the father of my unborn child. Plz hlp, I love my boyfriend, I don't want to loose him because he might find out.

Pls For The Sake Of God,pls Help That Ur Innocent Bf By Telling Him The Truth Because If U Wickedly And Selfishly Hide The Truth And Go On With The Marriage I Bet U Sooner Or Later It Would Find U. And To Add, U Are Wicked
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by prechbills1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mira200:

lalasticlala
mynd44

what's the difference between you and a promiscuous lady?

such a disgrace undecided

this story is kinda fake though

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Slate80(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
[/color]
Mira200:

lalasticlala
mynd44

[color=#006600]
[color=#006600][/colo

What you did is quite wicked of you but to help, do a pregnancy test to try and decern the tentative date you got pregnant try and juxtapose it to when you actually slept with these three guys it might help you to know who the father is. Most of all you own the truth to your fiancee if you really love him it's better than him finding out in the future which he would because after a time of reminiscing men tend to look at issues from all the available sides of it after the initial hot head reaction
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Julivas(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
The only thing you can do now is to open up to your boyfriend sincerely and be ready for any decision he will take. God shall have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by pedrilo: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
Maradona baby.
Shey footballer ni eh
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by pedrilo: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
adedayoa2:
Just calculate your period date and ovulation date, to make it faster, get a period tracker app.
shey footballer ni eh
#Maradona.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Adebaba231: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Your-name-should-be-MARA-and-not-MIRA
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by AceDomino(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Replay all your friends and sex videos so that you can figure out the guy that loaded you up
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by pawshjai(f): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
its enuff na nigerians....ahhhhh does it min dres nobody dah cn jes cum up here nd giv her d advice she seek without rainin insults on her...she don do am...nd dres nufin dah cn change dah...to tink dah i dnt evn knw wah to tell dis gurl sha...m freaking vexd buh wah cn i say...
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Funkybabee(f): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Go and flush it and make It look like miscarriage since u are oloriburuku somebody!!! E ni aijiri
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by stanboy28(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hmm

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by nairaland20: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mira200:

lalasticlala
mynd44

lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun ,dominique
Help this lady
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Huhmmm..
I dunno if this is the right advice to render. Looking at this from another view, I think it'll be the best option for you.

In as much as I do not solicit for 'Abortion', I'll advice you take that foetus off with immediate effect. You can be worrying yourself over nothing when simply there are solutions you can dwell on. To be candid, you're a shame, but not withstanding, I ain't gonna be judgmental. You obviously were taken to 'Cloud nine' and in essence couldn't fathom the impending danger/consequence.

Abort the baby, you're unsure of its Father. Save yourself the worry and do the needful. You can always get pregnant. There'll be more babies. I just hope that that time your brain will be in action to stimuli. Don't cause your 'Husband to Be' that heartache of bringing in a Bastard. It could be his though, but this is a game of probability, you know not who wins.

Thread carefully my dear!
I wish you the best.

You sick human being. She should kill a life because she's a hoe? cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by NowisGod109(f): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
MossLuv:

Do u know if she slept with them the same day?

Hahaha...savage o!

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by success2001: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Someone should just tell me this is a cooked up story
It can never be real.... In this world we are?
Oh no! Hell no!
And if this really happened to you..
Mehn my sister
You're nothing but a slut and nympho
Bleep!
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Originalsly: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
I'll advise you cancel wedding plans...let your bf/fiancé know you are not ready to be a committed wife. If he asks why....just reply I know what I'm saying. For now..... be prepared to raise your child on your own.... don't run the risk of pinning it on someone ...when he finds out. ..you may be better off dead than be battered.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by loteliz(f): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Don't be offended please, but you don't love your boyfriend. I'm a woman and I know what I'm saying. You can never cheat on someone you love. You can't give what you don't have. Learn to love yourself. Only then can you love others. Do you know who the other men have been with before you slept with them without protection? This is one of the problems we have in the society. Stop, think and be responsible. I don't think you are ready for marriage now.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by ossaichika(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nigerians!!!!

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Halfpenny:

You sick human being. She should kill a life because she's a hoe? cry cry cry cry cry

I'm not sick. That's the best solution to her problem. What if she births the baby and it doesn't belong to her supposed fiancé?
Do you know how painful that can be? He might even annul the relationship they share. Then she loses in both ways, Losing a marriage and bearing the burden of bringing up the child.

Besides, that foetus isn't a soul yet. God will understand her plight. All na still sin. All sins are equal in God's eyes. You wey lie and she wey murder the unborn baby, na still same fire go burn una two. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Julivas(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Please all, stop these insults and abuses. Don't send someone to the world beyond by your words. Help her with a way out. Thanks.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by sapeleboi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
olosho is confuse pls help cheesy
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Offpoint: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mira200:

lalasticlala
mynd44

I hope this your story is a make up story not a genuine one...
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
donstan18:
You mistakenly slept with two men, asin you were jejely walking on your own and sperm mistakenly and accidentally crossed the fence and jammed your pussy and mistakenly took your pant off!..... What a mistakenly fvck!!

Well, you came to the best and right place.

Just bring the pictures of those three men you slept with, drop them on a table and start singing 'tumbom, tumbom. Bascalaba, tumbom, tumbom, bascalaba, alaba alaba kpoi kpoi,' . one of the pictures will shake and you'll surely know the person responsible.

Nonsense! undecided
Hahahahahahahhahahaha

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Offpoint: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Mira200:

lalasticlala
mynd44

I hope this your story is a make up story not a genuine one...
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by eightsin(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
I laughed so hard at this fvckery!!! Oh B!tch please!!
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by juche(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Op, just get rid of the pregnancy uf it us not late. If aborting it will be a moral burden for u, then confess to your boyfriend. If he forgives u and continues with the planned marriage, lucky u but if he doesnt and ends it, then u have to become a single mother. thats the price u will pay for your foolishness.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by mzhorlah(f): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
this is really complicated. My own opinion might look like a piece of trash tho

explain to your husband to be

better

than live your life based on guilt
or live your life based on lies(I mean what if his not the father)
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not sick. That's the best solution to her problem. What if she births the baby and it doesn't belong to her supposed fiancé?
Do you know how painful that can be? He might even annul the relationship they share. Then she loses in both ways, Losing a marriage and bearing the burden of bringing up the child.

Besides, that foetus isn't a soul yet. God will understand her plight. All na still sin. All sins are equal in God's eyes. You wey lie and she wey murder the unborn baby, na still same fire go burn una two. Wake up!

You talking sins and nonsense, I'm talking a human life and humanity... I weep at your excuses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Partner Will Not Spend A Kobo On You, Does It Mean He/she Doesn't Luv U? / Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? / Why We Dont Reply PMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.