Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. (8399 Views)

I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Halfpenny:

You talking sins and nonsense, I'm talking a human life and humanity... I weep at your excuses.

It's okay, kid. Now, lemme pass. cool
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2018
Mira200:
Dear nairalanders, plz help and advice me, am in a state of dilemma and very ve to me and we are getting married by June this year, we agreed that I will get pregnant for him, and am now pregnant ,but I don't know who is the father, a week after he proposed to me, I met my ex and mistakenly slept with him unprotected and a similar thing still took place between me and my old friend when we met around that time. Am confuse now, I don't knw btwn my boyfriend, ex and my old friend who is the father of my unborn child. Plz hlp, I love my boyfriend, I don't want to loose him because he might find out.

Please no insult, just advice me what to do,plz

lalasticlala
mynd44
Dominique please help me.

Alot of post condemning you, yea u should be sowie but no one is perfect an average persi killed atleast 10 persons guess you where just a victim of wat u found urself, no one shouldn't judge you. my advice go 2 GOD TALK 2 HIM HE KNOWS ALL THE ANSWERS.
Re: Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:
You mistakenly slept with two men, asin you were jejely walking on your own and sperm mistakenly and accidentally crossed the fence and jammed your pussy and mistakenly took your pant off!..... What a mistakenly fvck!!

Well, you came to the best and right place.

Just bring the pictures of those three men you slept with, drop them on a table and start singing 'tumbom, tumbom. Bascalaba, tumbom, tumbom, bascalaba, alaba alaba kpoi kpoi,' . one of the pictures will shake

Nonsense! undecided
an average person is n't a saint so wat right have you 2 judge? to all those NLs, If you have an ex you made promises 2, you are a victim of a curse read your bible, GOD HATES DISCORD no matter what you must fulfil all wat you have said and not belike adam who blamed eve after making a promise 2 GOD, maybe we should start judging ourselves from there as a sin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Dont Reply PMS / My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! / If Your Partner Will Not Spend A Kobo On You, Does It Mean He/she Doesn't Luv U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.