Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio (29729 Views)

Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio / Why Defections Won’t Hurt Buhari’s Chances~festus Keyamo / "Buhari's Chances In 2019 As Tall As El-Rufai" - Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by sowore2019: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
An analyst of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC Mr. Fidelis Unongo, said he is yet to see a candidate capable of defeating incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election.

Fidelis spoke on a program which also featured Mr. Omoyele Sowore, the convener of Take Back Nigeria Movement and a presidential aspirant in the 2019 presidential election on Abuja based talk radio station, WE FM on Tuesday.

Ezem Collins, a public affairs analyst, Anthony Ehilebor, a Peoples Democratic Party’s analyst and a member of APC, Akeem Akintayo were also on the program.

Sowore and Buhari
SaharaReporters Media
Unongo said Sowore has to work very hard to fulfill his aim of claiming the presidency in 2019 because the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari who is seeking re-election already had 12 million votes in the bank.

The analyst said, “I’m yet to see any candidate that will defeat President Buhari in 2019. If he is going to beat President Buhari in 2019, he is not going to sleep and I hope he is prepared not to sleep and really work hard,” said Unongo.

He added that President Buhari had always had about 12 million votes in every presidential election he had contested in since 2003, regardless of whether he wins or not.

He also argued that the Buhari administration had recorded some successes which will earn it additional votes.

According to him, Sowore must first look for his own 12 million votes to match Buhari’s guaranteed 12 million votes to stand any chance of defeating Buhari.

While faulting the claims of the APC, Sowore who is also the publisher of Sahara Reporters, noted that with the failures and inactions of Buhari’s government in various areas of national life in the past three years, the fabled 12 million votes are no longer a guarantee for him.

“I want to say that yes, President Muhammadu Buhari has 12 million votes that he takes to the bank every election, but that is minus the Shiites that were killed that is minus Dapchi people, that is minus Plateau, Benue where his herdsmen are running riot, that is minus Abuja, that is minus people who are not getting electricity water and people who have not seen any project from him. So, when you deduct all of that your mathematics will shock you in 2019.

Referring to the heated discussion between him and the Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu at Fresh FM Ibadan last week, the presidential hopeful pointed out that he has been in the business of public opinion molding and news dissemination for 12 years, and he could tell when a president is going out of office by their own design, calculation or miscalculation.

“I have been in the business of public opinion molding and I have been in the news business for 12 years. Having been through 7 presidents in Nigeria, I can tell when a president is going out of office by their own design, calculation or miscalculation. So, I had to let the minister know and prepare himself for the end of the regime in a democratic way. We just had to tell him the truth. I am also in the business of telling people the truth when they don’t want to hear it, “he said

Sowore said the President’s departure from Nigeria to the UK immediately after he announced his intention to seek re-election marks Buhari’s final exit from power.

“Mr. president officially left yesterday in two ways and I’m not Nostradamus - he has gone to London to seek his usual medical treatment, he has exited Abuja and the country and they wouldn’t even tell you when he is coming back. Secondly, when he declared that he was running, you could just see the reactions from Nigerians even the APC operatives here must have been shocked,” he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/11/sowore-counters-apcs-analyst-over-buharis-chances-2019-presidential-election

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by SillyMods: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sowore the joke. The guy can't even win a local government chairmanship contest in Ondo state. Na that one wan come win Nigeria's presidency?

Stop the joke joor.

grin cheesy

35 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by sowore2019: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
SillyMods:
Sowore the joke. The guy can't even win a local government chairmanship contest in Ondo state. Na that one wan come win Nigeria's presidency?

Stop the joke joor.

grin cheesy

We agreed with the dark horse tag, but we'll shock you come 2019.

292 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
wink
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by sowore2019: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thanks mod!

Do you wish to join Sowore2019 Team? Kindly fill our Feedback & Volunteer Form online

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScj1D-a2ueV5cTQYkcchKffAapLA5w1qAxKnY-GaAP_D4Q2Sw/viewform

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
sowore2019:
An analyst of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC Mr. Fidelis Unongo, said he is yet to see a candidate capable of defeating incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election.

Fidelis spoke on a program which also featured Mr. Omoyele Sowore, the convener of Take Back Nigeria Movement and a presidential aspirant in the 2019 presidential election on Abuja based talk radio station, WE FM on Tuesday.

Ezem Collins, a public affairs analyst, Anthony Ehilebor, a Peoples Democratic Party’s analyst and a member of APC, Akeem Akintayo were also on the program.

Sowore and Buhari
SaharaReporters Media
Unongo said Sowore has to work very hard to fulfill his aim of claiming the presidency in 2019 because the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari who is seeking re-election already had 12 million votes in the bank.

The analyst said, “I’m yet to see any candidate that will defeat President Buhari in 2019. If he is going to beat President Buhari in 2019, he is not going to sleep and I hope he is prepared not to sleep and really work hard,” said Unongo.

He added that President Buhari had always had about 12 million votes in every presidential election he had contested in since 2003, regardless of whether he wins or not.

He also argued that the Buhari administration had recorded some successes which will earn it additional votes.

According to him, Sowore must first look for his own 12 million votes to match Buhari’s guaranteed 12 million votes to stand any chance of defeating Buhari.

While faulting the claims of the APC, Sowore who is also the publisher of Sahara Reporters, noted that with the failures and inactions of Buhari’s government in various areas of national life in the past three years, the fabled 12 million votes are no longer a guarantee for him.

“I want to say that yes, President Muhammadu Buhari has 12 million votes that he takes to the bank every election, but that is minus the Shiites that were killed that is minus Dapchi people, that is minus Plateau, Benue where his herdsmen are running riot, that is minus Abuja, that is minus people who are not getting electricity water and people who have not seen any project from him. So, when you deduct all of that your mathematics will shock you in 2019.

Referring to the heated discussion between him and the Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu at Fresh FM Ibadan last week, the presidential hopeful pointed out that he has been in the business of public opinion molding and news dissemination for 12 years, and he could tell when a president is going out of office by their own design, calculation or miscalculation.

“I have been in the business of public opinion molding and I have been in the news business for 12 years. Having been through 7 presidents in Nigeria, I can tell when a president is going out of office by their own design, calculation or miscalculation. So, I had to let the minister know and prepare himself for the end of the regime in a democratic way. We just had to tell him the truth. I am also in the business of telling people the truth when they don’t want to hear it, “he said

Sowore said the President’s departure from Nigeria to the UK immediately after he announced his intention to seek re-election marks Buhari’s final exit from power.

“Mr. president officially left yesterday in two ways and I’m not Nostradamus - he has gone to London to seek his usual medical treatment, he has exited Abuja and the country and they wouldn’t even tell you when he is coming back. Secondly, when he declared that he was running, you could just see the reactions from Nigerians even the APC operatives here must have been shocked,” he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/11/sowore-counters-apcs-analyst-over-buharis-chances-2019-presidential-election
the daura overlord must be sent back to his cattle
QED

62 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Chevronstaff: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
The same Omoyele Sowore that helped APC to launch heavy propaganda against GEJ in the U.S is now standing against the same messiah he helped installed...
I don't think Nigeria should elect any president in 2019..We need to be
SINGLE for a few years and find ourselves..

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by gunners160(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
SillyMods:

Stop the joke joor.

grin cheesy
r[quote author=SillyMods post=66685733]But can you debunk any of his claims... If BUHARI government never tirer you,me I don tirer oooo

23 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by YourCoffin: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sowore I'm solidly behind you even though I know sey you be empty head. Anything to get that gworo chewing mofo out of ASO rock

39 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Cletus77(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Headless defence!
12 million out of 180 million?
#backtodaura

39 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by BruncleZuma: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by flagship(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sowore doesn't have to win. He represents a generation taking matters into their own hands. He only needs to shake the tables and let the youth know that governance is not by arguing behind keybaords. Our democracy will be better for it.

Good luck with the enlightenment!

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by emmasege: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
It beats my imagination that zombies still think Buhari is still the popular candidate. An opinion poll on the streets of south west here already indicated he's lost the zone. And neither can he win the middle belt.

If his usual 12 million votes couldn't give him the presidential mandate in 2003-2011when the south west and middle belt didn't vote him, neither will it in 2019.

It's pure and absolute common sense spoken by Sowore even though he's also a daydreamer.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Depreacherman(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Both parties are jokers... No room for both of them.. Sahara reporters and liar Mohammed share same DNA

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Paperwhite(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
That is how APC will keep on hallucinating until they will never know what hit them.Sai baba zombiesm have cleared from the eyes of many.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by SillyMods: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
sowore2019:

We agreed with the dark horse tag, but we'll shock you come 2019.
grin cheesy grin

Nothing as bad as self deceit. Mirage. Illusion.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by shegzy08: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Julio.. Wenger is leaving next year
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Ra88: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
I wish this guy will win. For fuucckk sake, Nigeria youths should wake up and stop supporting old and useless leaders.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
I just like sowore, no homo

He is one I'm supporting and only viable candidate so far. I don't mind wasting my resources to help him and 9ja at same time. Too bad I gat no money but I still gat strength

Carry go Sowore

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Sagamaje(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Foolhari is going back to Daura. We can't reinforce failure... Obj

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by kerry57: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
I will support any young man out there in the election . Our old Cargos have given us nothing thus far. Sowore represents the youth with guts to face these most wicked greedy thieves in our system.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Umartins1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
If Sowore has only one vote, then, it is mine.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by meme98: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by veacea: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sowore

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by ZarahBuhari: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
This is the major problem in Nigeria where our leaders use money to influence election.

They ain't concerned about accountability, credibility & eligibility...

Ride on Sowore.

Please I need your inputs here; Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/4451115/go-get-pvc-posterity-sake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Baronnaire: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
SillyMods:

Stop the joke joor.

Seriously, and how else is elections won other than have the highest votes. You talk like it's rocket science or by one's age.
If everyone including you decide to end our woes by voting out PMB who has failed us and voting in Sowore and see what he has for the Nation, he'll sure win.

Let us all jettison tribe, religion and ethnicism for the sake of prosperity and development.
At a time USA left skin colour and race and voted for Obama so see what he got for them.

Sowore is better than PMB and ATIKU that are both past leaders that offered NOTHING...

grin cheesy
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by momodub: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Following
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by zicoraads: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
flagship:
Sowore doesn't have to win. He represents a generation taking matters into their own hands. He only needs to shake the tables and let the youth know that governance is not by arguing behind keybaords. Our democracy will be better for it.

Good luck with the enlightenment!
And this is just the point cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by chinjo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari's failure is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. His supposed 12 million votes has since depleted as a result of hunger, mass sack of workers, inability to rescue the chibok girls, refusal to make 1 naira equals to a dollar, Fulani herdsmen, Shiite killings and the list goes on. I doubt if he can even ganner 6 million votes. What Nigeria needs is a grand coalition against the dollard.

19 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by megafone: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
SillyMods:

Stop the joke joor.

grin cheesy

Can you just shut up!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by ZarahBuhari: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
SillyMods:

Stop the joke joor.

grin cheesy
Goan buy sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by kings09(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) / Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. / Bukola Saraki: In A Different Race After A Fierce Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.