Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Google To Remove Fake ID Card Apps From The Playstore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google To Remove Fake ID Card Apps From The Playstore (1622 Views)

Google To Delete Inactive Gmail Accounts By December 1 / FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (full List) / Android Users Delete These Apps From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google To Remove Fake ID Card Apps From The Playstore by GisthoodBlog(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2018

Re: Google To Remove Fake ID Card Apps From The Playstore by mrkachi13(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
GisthoodBlog:
Read: https://www.ngfind.com/2018/04/google-to-remove-fake-id-card-apps-from.html

Copy and paste Blogger. Must you open a Blog? Can't you write? You can never be heard online with this your barbaric attitude.
Re: Google To Remove Fake ID Card Apps From The Playstore by CastedAyo: 2:31am On Apr 14, 2018
mrkachi13:

Copy and paste Blogger. Must you open a Blog? Can't you write? You can never be heard online with this your barbaric attitude.

shocked
Re: Google To Remove Fake ID Card Apps From The Playstore by BuhariNaWah: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2018
These apps cannot be used to fake or produce national id card.

Can anyone recommend an app for that to me?

I need to design a national id card asap.

Thanks
Re: Google To Remove Fake ID Card Apps From The Playstore by madness007(m): 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hi there, I need a fake driving license uk, can you tell me how I can make it? I am 17 year old boy, even though I know how to drive a car, I'm not going to do it with a fake driver's license because it's a big risk if the police catch you. I just want to buy alcohol for parties easily. So, I find some websites for it but these do not seem safe. I know a few cases when someone tried to buy a fake license and in the end, they were deceived. I know it costs a lot and I wouldn't want to waste my money in vain. One of my friends recommended me this fake driving licence uk, and told me that it's a very nice site. Should I trust him ?
Re: Google To Remove Fake ID Card Apps From The Playstore by RoyFollman(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
madness007:
Hi there, I need a fake driving license uk, can you tell me how I can make it? I am 17 year old boy, even though I know how to drive a car, I'm not going to do it with a fake driver's license because it's a big risk if the police catch you. I just want to buy alcohol for parties easily. So, I find some websites for it but these do not seem safe. I know a few cases when someone tried to buy a fake license and in the end, they were deceived. I know it costs a lot and I wouldn't want to waste my money in vain. One of my friends recommended me this fake driving licence uk, and told me that it's a very nice site. Should I trust him ?
Is there something more I should know before the purchase?

(1) (Reply)

Checkout My Chats With Google Assistant / Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Introduced With Higher Levels Of Compression / Please Don't Ignore Iphone 7 Or Samsung S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.