Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? (41151 Views)

Error In Spelling Of My Course Of Study On My Original B.sc. Certificate / Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? / UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Platony(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2018
I'll sell anytin certificate in my house join........i'll add my wife's own join. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by mrtomola(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2018
luvola:

my certificate I.e BSC, ICAN never help my ministry.

Imagine that... I beg I dey look for buyer o.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Supreme01: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2018
thesicilian:
I can't. My certificate means more to me than 100 million naira that cannot even buy a plot of land in Banana Island.

100million no b 100nairaoooo
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Daspirit: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2018
A lot of pple don't even av that paper (B.Sc) and they are successful.
With B.Sc certificate u will look for govt work or private estab. and enslave urself for 35 years without making up to 40 million.

Walahi I go and put all other certificate join.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by justineu(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2018
100billion is to big.. 50 billion is ok fr me.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Hen2tek: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Very Fast
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by dynamiteclassic(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Actuarydeji:
Can you sell your B.sc certificate for #100 million? I believe there are some people that will love to keep it no matter the price.

Why not..

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group for predicting matches : https:///EZC7VVq2LlpA0fTGxggMpO
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by abiodunaaa(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2018
I will sell all the certificate in my family for that money.
My father's certificate √
My own certificate √
All my siblings certificate √

100million Naira?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Platony(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2018
Wat is dat tin or who is dat village person dat wil hinder dis kind of offer.....d thunder dat awaits u is at INEC office to get its PVC. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Platony(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2018
abiodunaaa:
I will sell all the certificate in my family for that money.
My father's certificate √
My own certificate √
All my siblings certificate √

100million Naira?

Hahahahahahaha, i wil even sell my land documents join, after al i didn't buy d land upto 2M.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Pat081: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2018
Greatzeus:
All of you saying you would sell your certificates,i dont blame you, i blame the fact that you have worked so hard to obtain the certificate,yet most are still working hard daily in search for job to use the certificate,i blame our leaders. But the truth is a certificate will always be there,while N100m will finish,even if you use it for business and succeed,it will never open some doors for you.
only a bigger fool will nt use d money like a wise man or woman , with dat kind of money ur children, children will always bless you wen u dead if dey hear wot u do n wc of d local government chairmen,governors or head of state of how many countries hv ur certificate help u to meet nt on TV am talking about ooooooo? But if u use dat money like a wise man u re going to meet dem any time u want to

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by oneligeria: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2018
The question should have been who would be stupid enough to part with a 100 million naira for an object not made of 54 carat gold but made of conqueror paper.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Slurity(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2018
even for 50million naira I will sell all my certificates including the PhD that I am presently trying to get.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2018
Of course I will, I already have the knowledge which is more important. I can use a tiny percentage to get the certificate back from a distance learning school while using the rest of the money on investments

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by pawesome(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2018
Burn the cert...burn the school
Burn the secondary school
Burn the primary school
Burn the ministry of education
Burn waec office
Burn neco office

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Platony(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2018
It is only a foolish arrogant miscreant dat wil nt accept such offer. Afta all our president does'nt evn av a cert. Certificate na wer na??

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by MamaCass: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2018
i will even do M.Sc as jara sef. E no go better for certificate
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Pat081: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2018
thesicilian:
I can't. My certificate means more to me than 100 million naira that cannot even buy a plot of land in Banana Island.
do u now hv land dia now ?? How many plot do u ve
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Supreme01: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Deckline:

grin grin grin you think you are deceiving me You are deceiving yourself.

hahahaha...answer him like this

4 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Ladokun12(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Education in nigeria na scam!
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by mrtomola(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Greatzeus:
All of you saying you would sell your certificates,i dont blame you, i blame the fact that you have worked so hard to obtain the certificate,yet most are still working hard daily in search for job to use the certificate,i blame our leaders. But the truth is a certificate will always be there,while N100m will finish,even if you use it for business and succeed,it will never open some doors for you.

So naa Certificates d richest man in d World and even in our obodo Naija here, Uncle Dangote take get dem wealth?

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by LUCASC(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2018
100mil too much just give 10mil I go pack am give you shap shap.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by jakesbaba: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2018
I'll sell my M.SC with it.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by GentlePirot: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2018
Hu certificate don ep for this country. Oga bring the 100m o come carry my B.Sc n NYSC discharge certificate.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by NonFarmPayrol: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
rubbish go and sleep abeg. you are talking nonsense

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

boys dey vex
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by SirClad: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

I can’t stop laughing I swear, 100m finish?, I will sell it and get another good certificate from the money with a chicken change and still do a good business that would fectch me a big money for the rest of my life, and for ur information in this country money can open a lot of door for you without stressing ur self and ur Certificate will keep you inside for the rest of ur life if u don’t be careful, (if anybody in this country decline this type of offer I consider the person as a mad person)

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by sulakishop(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2018
I will sell it for less, just show me the buyer

Actuarydeji:
Can you sell your B.sc certificate for #100 million? I believe there are some people that will love to keep it no matter the price.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Jman06(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Please i have one i want to sell! Who wants to buy abeg

BSc second class upper(Biochemistry) from one of the popular federal universities in Nigeria.

#100million is even too much! #5million is is ok for me.

Anybody who is interested should contact me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by SpaceAngel: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2018
I have many higher degrees so selling a bsc for 100m is not a bad idea as i don't use it anymore. grin
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by PureMe01: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Greatzeus:
I hope Ronaldo and messi viewed ur comment

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by phr33man(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2018
Certificates are ordinary paper with printings(not different from daily journals) but given so much accolades. Knowledge is the most important.

#100million for my B. SC, na sharp sharp self.Afterall, na paper e dey collect from me not my senses.

Secondly, that doesn't stop me from being the president of Nigeria which is the apex level can get to in a country .i still get my O level.

I just dey imagine #100million for fixed deposit acct in my name. Na him be sey, my monthly salary won't be less than #1m. How many BSc holders with 10yrs work experience earn this monthly?

Abeg BSc cert for sell at that price and still negotiable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

King's College Students Beating Their Juniors (Video) / JAMB Important Information To All Newly Admitted Candidates For 2016/2017 / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.