Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina (36902 Views)

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / President Buhari's Comments,a Crooked Media And Intellectual Laziness. / Who Will Deliver Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness....femi Adesina Fires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Lexusgs430: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
I pity this Femi Adesina
Defending a certified dullard as a job description must be hell on earth....

Mumu Man

Sarah Huckabee Sanders does the same for Trump.....

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Einl(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2018
Stupid. Stupid. And stupid.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by lailo: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2018
gerald09:
I have realised the Nigerian get insulted by our employees. Imagine person we Nigerian pay with our tax dey call us Intellectually Lazy.
when u can't think

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by psychologist(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Cc
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Tolams16(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2018
A must watch! Pls like comment and tag som1. Thanks�..https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYprBTnB5j/
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by hush15: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2018
J4justice:
I think it is high time every Nigerian woke up to his civic and national responsibility, religious and ethnicity apart.

Are you thinking what am thinking, i mean are you pondering what am pondering?
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Lincoln275(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2018
anyway you are doing your job, next time just ask him what he want to say and disseminate it in order not to misquote him anymore
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by lailo: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2018
some intellectually lazy nairalanders will still twist his words to mean he was calling all Nigerians intellectually lazy...........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Crixina(f): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2018
I knew that long message would end by asking us to queue behind Buhari in next year's polls.

Na so

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Ovo200: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2018
This government is Bleep, imagine,Nigerians intellectual laziness, who is more lazy intellectually than this government. Sometime back they blame climate change, they also blame lake Chad, now gadhafi, declare them terrorist they say they are not terrorist, who is now intellectually lazy? They are not only intellectually lazy but they are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2018
Fellas.... A Govt. who fail to wake up from taking responsibilities by blaming past aftermath as a means to look Good to Citizens.

These guys are not move by any of our pleas rather they are scared of your PVC.

Please get your PVC NOW
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by vanshwerz: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2018
I think his facts are not right, if he knows how those rebels got there weapons he wouldn't have mentioned Gaddafi's name, He shouldn't even have mentioned the dead' name... It would have been cool if he just said The rebels from Libya.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by surgical: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Sagamaje:
Femi Adesina father messed up by not using condom. This man is too foolish
very foolish in fact.
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by jeronimo(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2018
I was expecting a proper clarification of what the president said rather Mr Femi chose to wave sentiments and insults to the face of Nigerians. How are the recent herdsmen from Libya? Give us statistics, figures, intelligence reports, evidence and proofs to back up these insinuations and justify what the president said.

But no, you know why? Because they don't exist they are mere fabrications to justify the continuous killings and ineptitude of this administration. Mr Femi I put it to you that you don't know your job and don't even know how to defend your boss, and that is intellectual laziness

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by GoodGovernance: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2018
I agree 100% with Femi Adeshina.

Many Nigerians are very intellectually lazy.

Just look at the first to comment idiot and the fools that liked it.

I read the president statements and was very shocked with the mis-intepretation by mischief makers..

Nigeria is full of evil men.

2019 will come and go,Nigeria remains,by GOD's grace.

Wasted generation undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by surgical: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2018
so the herdsmen are no longer Fulani's, they are now Arabs, This government is confused.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by ntyce(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2018
Sagamaje:

How do you guys feel so morally bankrupt to insult someone's father.
Like seriously, you may insult and throw jibes at him cos of his office but bringing his dad into it....

I doubt if you can attain the height Femi Adesina as reached.

He and his principal may mess up but learn to stay within limits

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by kitaatita: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2018
Sagamaje:
Do not exhibit the intellectual laziness which Mr. Adesina complained about. Disprove anything and everything he wrote. Reading the verbatim quote from the President, I feel embarrassed by the Nigerian Senate and the quality of it's representations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Adebowale89(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2018
yes they're very lazy intellectually for electing your re.tard principal

I hope they correct their laziness by showing you animal the way out by 2019

6 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Newpride(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2018
The worst is the useless ipob senator called abaribe.

No common sense again, the only news some foolish Nigerians prefer to hear is problem and problem. They are so dumb on anything called solution.

They join those whose only aim is to score cheap political goal for their own selfish interest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by rusher14: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2018
"Had it not been for the fall-out of the mess in Libya and the brutal way in which Muammar Ghadaffi, the Libyan leader, was murdered in cold blood one year ago, his Taureg friends and allies in north Africa would not have been inspired and driven to take over northern Mali and create a Taliban-style Islamic fundamentalist state there and northern Nigeria would not have been flooded with jihadist foot-soldiers and all manner of sophisticated arms and bombing devices for usage by Boko Haram"

Femi Fani-Kayode 2012.

https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/105759-can-obama-be-trusted-by-femi-fani-kayode.html/amp

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by kitaatita: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2018
gerald09:
I have realised the Nigerian get insulted by our employees. Imagine person we Nigerian pay with our tax dey call us Intellectually Lazy.
Because you display intellectual laziness. Imagine the Senate which represents you, displaying such laziness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by kitaatita: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2018
rusher14:
Had it not been for the fall-out of the mess in Libya and the brutal way in which Muammar Ghadaffi, the Libyan leader, was murdered in cold blood one year ago, his Taureg friends and allies in north Africa would not have been inspired and driven to take over northern Mali and create a Taliban-style Islamic fundamentalist state there and northern Nigeria would not have been flooded with jihadist foot-soldiers and all manner of sophisticated arms and bombing devices for usage by Boko Haram

Femi Fani-Kayode 2012.

https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/105759-can-obama-be-trusted-by-femi-fani-kayode.html/amp

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Lomprico2: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2018
This overgrown baby is always insulting. Very uncouth modafucker!

Every time the illiterate makes a fool of himself and embarrasses the nation, fools like adesina will come n be re-explaining what d dullard mis-yarned. angry

Idiot adesina! angry
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Sagamaje(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2018
ntyce:

[s]How do you guys feel so morally bankrupt to insult someone's father.
Like seriously, you may insult and throw jibes at him cos of his office but bringing his dad into it....

I doubt if you can attain the height Femi Adesina as reached.

He and his principal may mess up but learn to stay within limits[/s]

Ogbeni Buffon, I never insulted Femis dad but his sons stupidity. Don't ever quote me again if your brain can't comprehend my message

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by 2odd(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2018
vanshwerz:
I think his facts are not right, if he knows how those rebels got there weapons he wouldn't have mentioned Gaddafi's name, He shouldn't even have mentioned the dead' name... It would have been cool if he just said The rebels from Libya.
he's mad , those rebels were sponsored by the US n others to oust gadaffi

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2018
Reason I said earlier that we shouldn't blame Buhari for making inferences to the Libyan crisis. Gadaffi's loyalists are everywhere in the Sahel and sub-Saharan African region. Most of the arms used by Gadaffi's loyalists have been dispersed to Mali, Algeria, Nigeria, Chad, etc. We can't blame Gadaffi, but we can make inferences to Gadaffi.

Let's tell ourselves the truth, a lot of posters only read the headlines, and end up picking the wrong message.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by colchesky: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2018
This Man is a numbskull. See his coconut head. U think Nigerians are intellectually lazy? Don't worry we will show you and your principal how intellectually hardworking we are in 2019
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Coldfeets: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2018
Sagamaje:

And you think your own pops did well during your own time...? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Pater001: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2018
Wia ur pvc. D only n sure way out
Re: Who Will Save Some Nigerians From Intellectual Laziness? - Femi Adesina by Sagamaje(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2018
kitaatita:

[s]Do not exhibit the intellectual laziness which Mr. Adesina complained about. Disprove anything and everything he wrote. Reading the verbatim quote from the President, I feel embarrassed by the Nigerian Senate and the quality of it's representations[/s]

Sulu, are you blind to see that all what he wrote there are unimaginable fantasies. He never talked about Fulani herdsmen but rather claiming the glory of the past government infrastructural plan. Who started the train infrastructure, who built the bridges your god Buhari is commissioning now, where is the 7000 mega watts light? Guy please if your brain is still paining you; dont ever quote me again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike / Protest In Osun Over Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fuel Price (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.