Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How To Recognize A Lazy Guy In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Recognize A Lazy Guy In A Relationship (1189 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / A Perfect Gift For “lazy Guy Or Girl” / Reasons why girls shouldn't date a broke and lazy guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recognize A Lazy Guy In A Relationship by Greenishland(f): 12:56am On Apr 14, 2018
A lot of women today have dated and even married lazy men unwittingly. They only get to know that their husbands are lazy some years after marriage. Lazy guys come in many forms and shades and it will take an inner eye for a woman in love to spot a lazy lover especially when the guys are rich men's children in which case it will be very difficult to detect their lazy lifestyles as they always have money to spend on women.

I have put together some few points on how to detect a lazy lover.

1. He is very neat and his fashion sense is top notch. Don't get it twisted hard working guys have good dress sense as well but lazy guys are better at it.

2 He has a cousin/uncle in USA who promised to help him to travel out and he is waiting patiently for him.

3. He hasn't got a job yet but he is too big to manage a job that pays below 100k monthly.

4. He keeps reminding you that he is waiting for God's time and you both keep praying for the best.

5. He is not ashamed to ask you for money. And if you refuse to give him, he wouldn't mind keeping malice with you or calling off the relationship.

6. He is very handsome and you find it difficult to let go.

7. He is a very good lover - both in bed and otherwise.

8. He knows how to win your heart and keeps dating you from year to year while you both wait for the miracle job to come, or for his brother in America to send his Visa.

9. He is always expecting money from one person or the other and is indirectly living off people's kindness and you of course, are part of his benefactors.

10. I almost forgot that he cannot work as a marketer for a start.

11. He has one thousand and one reasons why no business idea would work for him.

12. He has specific places that he would love to work in mind. Any organization less than those ones are a no no for him.

13. He prefers government job to private job and he wouldn't mind waiting for years to get employed in one.

14. You see yourself spending more money in the relationship.

15. He has unrealistic business plans that you cannot see him sponsoring the business in the nearest future.

16. He attends business seminars but cannot start small.

17. He can play games from morning till night.
18. He likes clubbing, dancing, music and everything pleasurable including sex.

And the list goes on and on. If you get married to this kind of man, you may end up being the breadwinner for life. Let's be guided. You can add yours in the comment section.

https:///89u9Y7

Re: How To Recognize A Lazy Guy In A Relationship by phayvoursky(m): 1:01am On Apr 14, 2018
I prefer to be a lazy guy in a relationship than a thorn in my boyfriend's flesh.

The last girl I dated; Bukola omo alata (pepper seller).

(Bukky I no go ever forgive you)

That girl show me pepper

Sahara pepper. That one no de digest

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize A Lazy Guy In A Relationship by MhizAJ(f): 1:54am On Apr 14, 2018
The thing is that lazy boys are never ashamed to beg for money

I don't know how to tolerate such people but of course he's going to be very good in bed because all his strength lies in his dick and that's what he has to offer

When their mates are going out to look for job opportunities they will stay at home and be looking for people's girlfriends/wives to service which is very bad and some of them claim to be bloggers/writers these days saying they work from home so people won't tag them as being lazy
They will attend seminars from year to year deceiving themselves yet no result

Lazy boys would always look handsome because they have all the time in the world to groom themselves...Some of them even bleach

I can't play the role of a man in any relationship oo,it won't happen lai lai

I'm done with lazy assholes living off their girlfriend's income and some of them go they claim alpha male...Eeish

3 Likes

Re: How To Recognize A Lazy Guy In A Relationship by SingleDaddy: 2:06am On Apr 14, 2018
Op buy groundnut, on point grin

1 Like

Re: How To Recognize A Lazy Guy In A Relationship by AstroG: 7:02am On Apr 14, 2018
What of All these Lazy Asswhores that are parabulating around Looking for Good Guys to devour

Relationship is For the Weak,
These days no need for relationship, wen u can chop,clean mouth and do like say u Neva sabi the person

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Say She Cant Wait to Give her Married Friend a BF, So she can Cheat on huby / How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective / Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.