Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:02 PM

When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. (1227 Views)

Nigerian Abroad Sees A Black Cat, Prays: 'Aunty Nkechi I Rebuke You' / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by lightblazingnow(m): 1:48am On Apr 14, 2018
You can never rebuke Satan because you lack the authority to stop the devil from killing stealing and destroying the whole system of men. I mean the sense ruled community of ignorants men who only live by what their optical eyes see.

Satan is still an angel who is higher than natural men, Flesh and blood.

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: 2:8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

If you have wisdom and knowledge to comprehend histories and Prophecies of the age to come, the first thing you must learn is the true orders of things and realities.
For there are things and there are also the true Light and the real life. Life relates with things. Just because life is cooperating with things doesn't make life things. And don't be consumed by your relationship with things of this world. For you can never give anything in an exchange of your soul, The real you which you are not aware of.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said,

Lord rebuke thee.

1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

A servant should speak like one, yet when you are sent by your master to bring fruits to him, filled with complete holiness and righteousness which is by the shining of the revelations of the true nature of the person who is hidden from the ordinary eyes.

Represent your master. Tell the Saints, and the world the message he's asked you to tell Joyfully. Spread the good news of his resurrection. He is risen from the dead. That's the bone of the episodes. What ever you are experiencing with your relationship with Christ if you haven't seen him in your mind risen from the dead and you with him, Far above from the reasoning and feeling of the natural world governed by the reasoning and feeling of the underworld fallen angels. In course of your journey through the New age. The New creation. Resurrection life on earth. This kind of information is too high for the doubters I am telling you. But it's the anchor by which all things stand.

Hand over the devil to his master Jesus Christ.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 2:19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not; 2:22 Which all are to perish with the usingwink after the commandments and doctrines of men? 2:23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Tell Satan the lord rebuke you, he will first search your mind to know if you fear your own master whom you profess as your master, if you don't have respect for the man, he wouldn't respect your decree or any of your words. Everyone bows to Jesus Christ, if you haven't yet, surely you will and must.

Hebrews 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 10:13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

Someone said we are no longer a servant of God Almighty, we are His children. Sure you are if truest you have been called by him, chosen and anointed to bring him fruits. Yes you are and his Spirit confirm you.

Romans 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

But did you know that A wise son makes a glad parents. But the foolish ones destroy even the fabric of things and the soul in them. Wise Son serves their parents. Though he's a member of the family, but his greatest desire is to take the family to the next level. If he's without this eye, he wouldn't be able to see and his whole life will be full of ignorants.

Stop destroying your destiny with action too high for you.

Psalms 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Exalt His power not yours. That's why he said on the last day many will say I did mighty works in your name Jesus Christ, he will reply them like this

"You workers of iniquities, when you did everything you thought I did ask you to perform them, feeling like I am happy with you, even when I disapprove of your actions. Still you kept on lifting your self in the eyes of men who are so blindfolded with their senses and feelings. I Jesus Christ do not know you and I strongly believe that you have never heard my voice.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

10:6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by youngpascal(m): 3:58am On Apr 14, 2018
Good job. Can we talk, please drop your whatsapp number.
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by hurumnanya: 5:46am On Apr 14, 2018
Summary please
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2018
youngpascal:
Good job. Can we talk, please drop your whatsapp number.

+2347033851176
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by lightblazingnow(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
Studying
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
He that joined to the Lord is one with the Lord Jesus.

Jesus authority over the devil is also the believers authority over the fallen angels. The devil will obey you if you are aware of this.

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by lightblazingnow(m): 3:07am On Apr 16, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
He that joined to the Lord is one with the Lord Jesus.

Jesus authority over the devil is also the believers authority over the fallen angels. The devil will obey you if you are aware of this.

Servants speak what their master says at the time and not just what they wish to say. A servant is not greater than the master but looking on to Jesus Christ the author of your language and the doer of the intents of the desires of the Godhead bodily.

You haven't seen how the word of God Almighty is honoured in heaven. Earth dwellers can't see much you know that,because they are hindered by the flesh and blood sight.

Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

2 Corinthians 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink such an one caught up to the third heaven.

12:3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink 12:4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 12:5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:51am On Apr 16, 2018
The Lord has given his body the authority to rebuke satan by themselves and not call on Him to do it. If he didn't want us to do it, he wouldn't have given us his Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is a seal of our authority over the forces of darkness. I term it ignorance and foolishness to call Jesus to do want He has already given us His Spirit to do.

Note: believers are more than servants of God.

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
The Lord has given his body the authority to rebuke satan by themselves and not call on Him to do it. If he didn't want us to do it, he wouldn't have given us his Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is a seal of our authority over the forces of darkness. I term it ignorance and foolishness to call Jesus to do want He has already given us His Spirit to do.

Note: believers are more than servants of God.
Everything Jesus have, we have.
Everything He can do, we can do much more.
Kudos bro
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by NPComplete: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
Junia:

Everything Jesus have, we have.
Everything He can do, we can do much more.
Kudos bro

You clowns.
When last have u turned water to wine, walk on water, feed thousands with 5 loaves and 2 fishes etc?
Keep claiming powers u don't possess.
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
NPComplete:

You clowns.
When last have u turned water to wine, walk on water, feed thousands with 5 loaves and 2 fishes etc?
Keep claiming powers u don't possess.
I can see you ain't a Christian. I won't waste my time on you
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by NPComplete: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Junia:

I can see you ain't a Christian. I won't waste my time on you

You won't waste my time u mean. U impotent modern Christians. The only thing u can do is speak in concocted ineffectual tongues and shave the hair of homeless people while claiming they are cured of madness. Shame on you all.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by lightblazingnow(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hey brother, don't waste your precious time with amateurs.

They can only argue nothing to show

1 Like

Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by lightblazingnow(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Gracious presence
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by StarUp: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2018
What an analogy...

Good day nairalanders... Please l need a good Samaritan to help out with a better job connection in Abuja or environs for someone l know and recommend very dearly for his uncommon intelligence, hard work, dedication to duty as well as unparalleled integrity and honesty.
I have hitherto worked with this young man and know him in and out as Godfearing (with great respect for people), can be trusted with confidential matters as well as have an above average IQ plus being handsome with a good dress sense. He possesses a Bachelors degree in the Social Sciences and is in his early thirties with over six years work experience that cuts across mainly education, customer service and administrative duties. He is presently poorly and grossly underpaid(less than 50k) considering his "quality attributes"... If God lays it in your heart, kindly reach him via: qualitysmile7@gmail.com...as you remember to help him, God will remember to help you too...thanks.

NB: Though any safe part of the country can also be considered if the job and conditions attached are worth it. God bless you as you help him.
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by LastDays777: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2018
hurumnanya:
Summary please

When not find time to read it when you re free.
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by lightblazingnow(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2018
Love you LORD CHRIST JESUS
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by orisa37: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good Lesson from above.
Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
You are wrong sir.

With the Authority from Jesus, We are higher than the devil.

We can rebuke him in Jesus name.

We are to cast out demons you know.? Demons are also called devils.

Demons are falling angels. The devil is also a fallen angel.

We are seated with Christ far above principalities and powers.

In Jesus, Man is higher than the devil.

Outside Jesus, Man is a slave to the devil.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Saying Satan I Rebuke you in Jesus name, the consequences. by lightblazingnow(m): 5:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Earth sciences

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life HQ Building Completed: A Win For Lagos State / MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN / 6 Reasons Why You Must Be Prayerful. By Apostle Selman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.