Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) (53666 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Onechancearmy(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2018
sprints1:
so what are u trying to say...i hate discrimonation #saynotoreligiousdiscrimination..mind your own business..later you will be the first to complain about riot chaos and war not knowing indirectly u are part of the problem....

This a-hole ain't making any sense. Are you high? Next time allow the influence of weed on your brain to dissipate before you get on my mentions.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by sprints1: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2018
Onechancearmy:

This a-hole ain't making any sense. Are you high? Next time allow the influence of weed on your brain to dissipate before you get on my mentions.
lol.. e pain u no cry e dey happen ...sorry abi make i buy bobo for you...
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by midehi2(f): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2018
1stCitizen:
Just looking at that cheap carpet and wondering if she pays tithe grin grin grin
She is actually the owner of that church
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by mintyx(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2018
She is praying away EFCC grin grin grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by zonax(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2018
miracool946:
thought she was Muslim
She has always been a Christian. A great woman of God and a worshipper.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2018
midehi2:

She is actually the owner of that church

Really! see me here thinking Christ owns the church grin grin grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by zonax(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2018
Earthquake1:
After spreading punnani to get oil well you are now deceiving yourself
Stop painting people black. Has she ever given you?
She worked to get where she is today. And only God uplift/blesses people.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2018
Baddiezz:
It's my birthday today!
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Happy birthday,so where the party at cool
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by supereagle(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2018
sholatem:
I doff my hat for dis woman,extremely rich,marriage still intact,no drama from her nor from her offspring. And yet still come to serve d Lord, some slay mama should learn from this virtuous woman,her fashion sense is something else,i respect u mam

_The qualifications that gave you a job is the same qualifications someone has, but doesn't have a job.......
*Be grateful.*

_The prayer God answered for you, is the same prayer others have been saying without success yet......._
*Be grateful.*

_The road you use safely on a daily basis is the same road many others died on......._
*Be grateful.*

_The place which you worship and God blessed you, is the same place other people worship in but their lives are still in discord & shambles......._
*Be grateful.*

_The bed you used in the hospital, got healed and discharged, is the same bed many other people died on...._
*Be grateful.*

The conditions you went through and came out alive, hundreds have gone through it this year alone and they are dead and forgotten.......
*Be grateful.*

_The same rain that made your field produce good crops, is the same rain that destroyed someone's field...._
*Be grateful.*

_Be grateful because whatever you have is not by your power, your might, or your qualifications, but rather by the **Grace and Will of Almighty God**
*Always Be grateful.*

The fact that you can read this info be grateful. Can you see, hear, smell, taste or feel? Remember! He is the *Giver of everything* you have.

Be *Grateful* to God for all He hath done and for those yet undone?

*BE GRATEFUL.*

I try to be *always Grateful to God Almighty.* that's why I'm sharing this with you.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by supereagle(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2018
Kobicove:
And so?

She got very rich due to the unfair advantage through government patronage not necessarily cos she's a very religious person undecided

It is the divine favor we talk about. Still be grateful. Some people tried, but didn't succeed. Be grateful to Him.

_The qualifications that gave you a job is the same qualifications someone has, but doesn't have a job.......
*Be grateful.*

_The prayer God answered for you, is the same prayer others have been saying without success yet......._
*Be grateful.*

_The road you use safely on a daily basis is the same road many others died on......._
*Be grateful.*

_The place which you worship and God blessed you, is the same place other people worship in but their lives are still in discord & shambles......._
*Be grateful.*

_The bed you used in the hospital, got healed and discharged, is the same bed many other people died on...._
*Be grateful.*

The conditions you went through and came out alive, hundreds have gone through it this year alone and they are dead and forgotten.......
*Be grateful.*

_The same rain that made your field produce good crops, is the same rain that destroyed someone's field...._
*Be grateful.*

_Be grateful because whatever you have is not by your power, your might, or your qualifications, but rather by the **Grace and Will of Almighty God**
*Always Be grateful.*

The fact that you can read this info be grateful. Can you see, hear, smell, taste or feel? Remember! He is the *Giver of everything* you have.

Be *Grateful* to God for all He hath done and for those yet undone?

*BE GRATEFUL.*

I try to be *always Grateful to God Almighty.* that's why I'm sharing this

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2018
When you worship your maker, it becomes something special
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Earthquake1: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2018
zonax:

Stop painting people black. Has she ever given you?
She worked to get where she is today. And only God uplift/blesses people.

Will you shut up handing over community property to one person is working hard?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by jamace(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2018
grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by jimrog: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2018
Odingo1:

Suffering from poverty of mind is a disease, supporting out of ethnic biasness wont help you out of poverty.

How do u mean supporting? Is there any allegation of stealing against her and u see me supporting her for that? When did it become a crime to be rich or own an oil well?

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by igirabata123(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2018
Nigeria and her dubious religiosity. That is average character of a Nigerian. Stealing and ascribing it to God.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by farem: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2018
Kobicove:
And so?

She got very rich due to the unfair advantage through government patronage not necessarily cos she's a very religious person undecided

May the UNFAIR ADVANTAGE hit our destinies in Jesus name.

Dey there dey wait for FAIR ADVANTAGE
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Afec1000givers: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=medolab90 post=66697692]Any one with sure games this weekend undecided
6x6p7t5 thank me later
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by trapQ: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Better than nacking some broke ass cheating boyfriend for free.
Earthquake1:
After spreading punnani to get oil well you are now deceiving yourself
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by medolab90(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=Afec1000givers post=66701463][/quote]thanks bro will try it
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
400billionman:
The statement is irrespective of conditions or circumstances.. The right attitude can transport you to any pinnacle.
So why are you not a billionaire? If that’s the case?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by 400billionman: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

So why are you not a billionaire? If that’s the case?
grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Demayour: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
It's still very difficult for humans to really understand God's way even though we have different religious books leading to God. While we're busy accusing this woman of getting rich dubiously, why don't we leave her to God and take legal actions where necessary on her instead of coming out every time to shout "she stole oil wells, she had unfair advantage and so on"?. I wonder if there are anyone among us who will refuse 'unfair advantage' if given one.

Instead of monitoring Alakija who is finding her way to God's presence whether you like it or not, focus on God to get your share of his favour.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by stevnwigw1: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
nonsense people ,corrupt.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kobicove:
And so?

Nigerians LOVE people who make a big production of their religious worship, even when those very people are the ones whose rampant greed has contributed to the impoverishment of a nation.

This woman is a thief, pure and simple. Simply because she was hairdresser to a former president's wife, this greedy woman was handed several NATIONAL oil fields as illegal GIFTS. When national assets that rightfully belong to the Nigerian federation are stolen and shared among thieves, the crime is called THEFT, and all involved are criminals, by definition.

Yes Mrs. Ole-jija, you are fooling only the gullible and the easily led, with your amusing display of religious piety, which you would be performing to other inmates in JAIL, if there was such a thing as true justice in Nigeria.

Deleted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.