Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (64385 Views)

The Goodies From The Rwanda Govt. To It's People As A Result Of The Pandemic. / Here Is The Real Cause Of The Rwanda Genocide / Rwanda Genocide: A Survivor's Heart Rending Testimony (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by chudi55: 2:47am On Apr 15, 2018
Yyeske:
This is what IPOB miscreants want for Ndigbo but God pass them. We had one in 1966 and those miscreants want another, thunder will strike them.
So now you believe that nigeria govt especially buhari is a tyrrant and a murderer who is willing to kill in other to be rewarded some were else after life
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by tunjijones(m): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2018
Superman30:
its above 20%

Interest rate in FCMB is 31.5%
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by EagleNest(m): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2018
Nigeria is currently sick as a nation.

We learnt no lesson from our civil war after 52 years.

We are still leaving in denials and refuse to tell ourselves the truth.

Only sincere love and justice can bring hope of unity and sense of belonging otherwise we only prolonging the horrible situation we are in.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by proeast(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2018
Nkwuocha! Nkwuocha!! Nkwuocha!!! How many times did I call you? If we here of any suicide in the "shit throwing red roof region" then you will be held responsible. Please stop disgracing these people anyhow. Abeg, Biko, ejoor grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by LorDBolton(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2018
ihitenansa:
how can u know what a foodline is when ur head is just a rotten cistern filled with maggots..

Its ok to target kids in a war? Your brain malfunction is legendary.. Cant even begin to educate u cos u seem untrainable

Vamoose

Lols see this one... I dropped a hint that your spelling was off and you're here forming smart.

So once again Oga what is FOODLINE.

Also don't be daft... I stated "Yep in war it's OK to bomb kids" Your poor education made you read it as "it's OK TO target kids"

Even me dropping the last line "you think war is a gentleman affair" didn't make u sit down and try to understand the intricacies of the phenomenon called war.

You know how many times even the US has bombed kids whilst just to get a major al Qaeda target?

Abeg you're just ignorant ...continue wallowing in it.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by afrika(f): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2018
The oyibos like this genocide pinsure wella..

They bring up issues, create this ripple.

Equip the militants. Or opposition group cos I know no African could try manufactures a gun or other weapons...

They milk the could try dry and later want to stop it.

Africans in the rotten mentality, is subdued, oppressed, made to believe whites are supreme.

Even in riots, a white man can pass in between the hoodlums and won't get hurt.

Sorry, Africans, sorry africa
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by revolt(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Yyeske:
This is what IPOB miscreants want for Ndigbo but God pass them. We had one in 1966 and those miscreants want another, thunder will strike them.
you're an animal to post this shit. So Igbos are the onew to blame. The 1966 genocide who do u blame too.! All these kids
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by revolt(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2018
Yyeske:
A war is different from what the OP is talking about, listen to him first before advertising your IPOB Biafra here.
the very reason Nigeria is still backwards. On our case the hutus win the battle and try to bury the genocide . ofcos merit system was destroyed and an entitlement System created ..ie quota system etc.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Charles478: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2018
nkwuocha:

Shut up your damn mouth you idiots!!!
Cutting food supplies a strategy for war you mean? Food donated from other countries? You must be stupid to make such claims. You should be tied up and shot dead for such comment. Opening up pregnant women up is also a war strategy as well? Motherfucker!!!
Were u there to see the army opening pregnant women?
Stop playing the victim here, you guys had ur weapons, modular refinery and other technology, u also attack the Nigeria army.
My point is that the Biafra was a war ant not a genocide as u claim.
Besides the very first coup which led to the war was carried out by ur fathers. Or can u explain how a coup was carried out in Nigeria and no ibo was killed, even wen the head of state was an ibo then.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by snakepliskin142: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2018
Person wey want war, no see war.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Olatara(f): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2018
nkwuocha:

And who is this one? You're lucky I hardly insult women but don't push me.
Insult now, that is all you know how to do. And who the fu........ck are you?
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2018
Olatara:
Insult now, that is all you know how to do. And who the fu........ck are you?

Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2018
proeast:
Nkwuocha! Nkwuocha!! Nkwuocha!!! How many times did I call you? If we here of any suicide in the "shit throwing red roof region" then you will be held responsible. Please stop disgracing these people anyhow. Abeg, Biko, ejoor grin grin

They are disgracing themselves. An igbo man just want to do his business and drink his beer!

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Olatara(f): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2018
nkwuocha:

Mtchewww.
Kill urself
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by warrior13: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2018
For those saying the Biafra war was not a genocide please go back and read the root cause of the war.

A genocide of the igbos in the North precided the civil war. The 1966 coup was given a tribal name 'igbo coup' then after killing igbo officers, they started killing innocent civilians. That's the only coup in the history of this country where a whole tribe was targeted and blamed for. It was just a camouflage to estout from the properous northern igbos.

In summary, we had a civil war but the root cause was a genocide of the igbos.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2018
Olatara:
Kill urself

You re like a rat to me.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by warrior13: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2018
Charles478:

Stop playing the victim here, you guys had ur weapons, modular refinery and other technology, u also attack the Nigeria army.
Besides the very first coup which led to the war was carried out by ur fathers. Or can u explain how a coup was carried out in Nigeria and no ibo was killed, even wen the head of state was an ibo then.

Exactly the thinking that led to the genocide! That no Igbo officer was killed in the coup. Were all the other tribes in Nigeria killed in the coup? why focus only on the igbo? why is this the only coup credited to a tribe?
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Charles478: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2018
warrior13:

Exactly the thinking that led to the genocide! That no Igbo officer was killed in the coup. Were all the other tribes in Nigeria killed in the coup? why focus only on the igbo? why is this the only coup credited to a tribe?
An ibo was the head of state then, secondly there are 3 major tribe in Nigeria, Yoruba, Ibos and hausa. Even some officers from minorities were killed not to talk of a major tribe like ibo, its obvious the coup plotters were Ibos, they started the war.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by warrior13: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2018
Charles478:

An ibo was the head of state then, secondly there are 3 major tribe in Nigeria, Yoruba, Ibos and hausa. Even some officers from minorities were killed not to talk of a major tribe like ibo, its obvious the coup plotters were Ibos, they started the war.

An Igbo was head of state then? Charles please study before dessiminating wrong info.We had Tafa Balewa as Prime minister pls.Ironsi came on board after the coup as the most senior ranking officer at the time. But his offence was that he was an Igbo man. He was killed in a counter coup before the killing of innocent igbo civillians started. Were the civilian igbos coup plotters too? No! It was just a wrong narative that triggered this madness.

The coup plotters were simply rebellious young soldiers although majority of them were of igbo extraction but saying the coup plotters were igbos was the foundation of the genocide. The Ignorant ones with your kind of narative felt the entire igbo tribe connived to kill their brothers and took laws into their hands to kill every igbo in sight.

We have had several coups after then but I haven't heard anyone give them a tribal name like , Hausa coup or Yoruba coup...
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Olatara(f): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
nkwuocha:

You re like a rat to me.
kill urself, you deserve it.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olatara:
kill urself, you deserve it.

What do you think happens to rats?

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Olatara(f): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
nkwuocha:

What do you think happens to rats?
nkwocha or whatever ur name is, I am sorry. I hate throwing shades at people, no vex u hear. ndo
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Horus(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7imGpSPPBs

France aided Rwanda genocide

France was secretly providing military, financial and diplomatic support to the genocidaires all along.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olatara:
nkwocha or whatever ur name is, I am sorry. I hate throwing shades at people, no vex u hear. ndo

You should be sorry for yourself miss Olatara or whatever you are called.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Olatara(f): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
nkwuocha:

You should be sorry for yourself miss Olatara or whatever you are called.
OK Mr. Nkwocha, my apologies. Have a wonderful night rest.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olatara:
OK Mr. Nkwocha, my apologies. Have a wonderful night rest.

Have a pleasant night rest.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by aycorporat(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Explorers:
The plane carrying Rwandan President Juvenal Habyarimana, shown here in 1982, is shot down over Kigali.

Rwanda Patriotic Front rebels inspect the wreckage of the plane in which President Juvenal Habyarimana was killed when it crashed on 6 April, sparking the murder of hundreds of thousands of people
Explorers it was actually 1994 when the plane was shot down and not 1982
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by iaatmguy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
nkwuocha:

Naaa. Not possible! Kolework. The injustice is too much. Look at Rwanda and do an extensive research why they are moving forward. Tell yourself the truth. Nigeria don't want to hear the truth, and that's why this country can never move forward.
so u believe violence would solve it ?
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by njelrapheal: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2018
Charles478:

what do you have to say about the asaba massacre and other similar cases. It's not genocide right. People like you are blinded by your ignorance to learn the truth. The coup you talked about, there were no yorubas and Hausa planners in it ryt. You even go ahead to say it was the first coup that caused the war. What about the pogroms in the north after the counter coup.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by DelTel(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2018
aycorporat:

Explorers it was actually 1994 when the plane was shot down and not 1982

Explorer didn't say the plane was shut down 1982, he statement is reference to the year the picture was taken.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by DelTel(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2018
ihitenansa:
1994 u mean?

Explorer's statement is reference to the year the picture was taken.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by aycorporat(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2018
DelTel:

Explorer didn't say the plane was shut down 1982, he statement is reference to the year the picture was taken.
Thanks. Seems you are explorer's media handler as I observe you've been correcting the 1982 picture impression. Thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.