Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 PM

Where To Get DSTV Mobile In Ibadan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where To Get DSTV Mobile In Ibadan (524 Views)

Where Can I Get DSTV Premium Package Subscription In Adoekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get DSTV Mobile In Ibadan by SaintUlot: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2018
Nairalanders, where can i get DSTV mobile devices like Drifta and DSTV walka TV in Ibadan. Thanks as i await your responses
Re: Where To Get DSTV Mobile In Ibadan by tomalvickie4335: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2018
They are no more selling it, it has been stop rather they want u to be using their dstvnow app, so to be wasting data, guess they are working with MTN, to watch an hour program on the dstvnow app, 1g of data is needed, I have the dstv mobile app, Drifta and am enjoying it, don't miss any champion league match, you can check on jiji or olx luckily u can see someone that want to sell, saw one in that ibadan like 2 months ago, Drifta, but even the Drifta app that u download is not even on Google playstore or apple store again, you have to use Pc or blackberry. A very bad management decision for stop the dstv mobile, this is one of the thing I enjoy most about the company
Re: Where To Get DSTV Mobile In Ibadan by SaintUlot: 4:11am On Apr 15, 2018
tomalvickie4335:
They are no more selling it, it has been stop rather they want u to be using their dstvnow app, so to be wasting data, guess they are working with MTN, to watch an hour program on the dstvnow app, 1g of data is needed, I have the dstv mobile app, Drifta and am enjoying it, don't miss any champion league match, you can check on jiji or olx luckily u can see someone that want to sell, saw one in that ibadan like 2 months ago, Drifta, but even the Drifta app that u download is not even on Google playstore or apple store again, you have to use Pc or blackberry. A very bad management decision for stop the dstv mobile, this is one of the thing I enjoy most about the company

Are you using the Drifta with ur mobile phone or laptop?
Re: Where To Get DSTV Mobile In Ibadan by tomalvickie4335: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Using it with laptop and my blackberry passport, couldn't use it with my android tablet now, cos the Drifta app, is not available on playstore again, even though I downloaded it on my tablet since last year, now it is not connecting to the Internet, telling me authentication fail, so even u get it now, it can only be use on blackberry or laptop,no authentication to connect, also it can't still be downloaded....

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Am Supporting Captain Miracle. / Youngster In ‘beast Of No Nation’ Movie Now Begs For Alms In Ghana (video) / Tstv To Commence Full Operation And Sales Of Decoders 28 November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.