Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (101801 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Kingsley1000(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Umartins1:
If I can have sex in the class with a coursemate, then, everything is true.
AND U GRADUATED WITH 3RD CLASS

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by delectablegyal(f): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Umartins1:

I remember this moniker, you remember mine too? Uniben, Unilag admission threads in 2015

ok.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by theSpark(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Even the merchants and those girls who sell stuff are willing to do Corp members. Leave story o, na only God dey help person.

8 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Umartins1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
delectablegyal:

i know you are intelligent buh you have a loosed mouth. i know you. you were number 1st on the admission list of your school 2015. .

Na wa o. Why you dey vex sef? I beg, commot my name
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by delectablegyal(f): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Umartins1:

Na wa o. Why you dey vex sef?

it's bad na. sheeee na you go 1st fvck for class ni? wey you nor dey allow people rest?. keep quiet. you can fvvk buh don't be a snitch. kiss and tell boy.

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Umartins1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
delectablegyal:

it's bad na. sheeee na you go 1st fvck for class ni? wey you nor dey allow people rest?. keep quiet. you can fvvk buh don't be a snitch. kiss and tell boy.

Come o, na your pvssy I fucck?

27 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by kowopeprince(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Felixalex:
Is there any place or time people don't have sex? Which kind question be this one?
....inside Church or Mosque nko
?

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Greenbullet(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
I remember , there was one married girl(kadija) who sold food stuff in the market, her shop had a bed and a celling fan, where she always rest, anytime I go there to buy something from her, she will always add Jara, na so I ask her , why she dey dash me things, na so she say she like me, haaaa, I asked her why, she said it's because I make her laugh, she then asked me to visit her shop in the evening , I asked her if she won't be gone by then, she said no, I asked her what she would give me if I come, she said she will cook for me , na so I visit this lady ooo, she don kak better eba and vegetable soup ,with assorted, na so guy man finish food, I come drink water, d water tasted somehow but I still finish am, na so guy man third leg come dey stand up , in my life, I never had such a buldge, I asked her what she put in the drink, and she told me plainly ,"burantashi" , I asked her why, she said she wants me, I then told her ok, cause she be good person, na so she lie down flat, I ask her why is she doing like that , she said that's how her husband use to do it , Lol, na so I position this woman doggy, I had to put clothes in her mouth, she was just screaming, we did different styles, assin, na she supply me puna until I go POP

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by GeoOla25(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
deepwater:
Very true. It happens
The space is always there.

Back then, during my youth service to this country (I still can't come to terms that I served this country )

Those guys at mammy market, I mean the hair salons and mani- pedicure shops. Due to the small size of their business, they comfortably seal up their makeshift shops with thick dark cloths and curtains then put their wares just at the front of the shop to attend to their customers.

Right inside the the shop was a bed, pillow, standing fan, bucket and whatever you wanted.

You pay per hour to use the place, of course just on that same line you have the barbers shops with their music on - some little noise were helpful. grin

I actually had a room there, I paid for the whole time at camp as I needed to stay away from lectures and drills.

Hence till date I do not have any pictures from camp, i was always indoors. my uniform is still clean as snow. Recall, how I was outstanding at POP everyone else had torn uniforms undecided

Liar... so you didn’t wear your khaki to CDS... all you statement was full of fallacy!

4 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Taku555(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
chykmoni:
It happens. A memory of 2014 batch B NYSC camp @ Ikare-Akoko Ondo State between two corp members(A married lady and a Medical Doctor) They were caught making out at night beside our camp commandant's quarters. It wasn't a small thing o. The following morning all of us was summoned at the parade ground. The soldiers called out both of them but the lady refused to come out. The guy had to apologise for what he did in the presence of almost 2k corp members.
o boy! The guy would feel like the ground should swallow him
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by delectablegyal(f): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Umartins1:

Come o, na your pvssy I fucck?

now you are the idiot i thought you were. get out of here. pvssy nigger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by jetz(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
paiko camp niger state 2015 batch A married woman and a fresh guy caught red handed chai wasnt funny o...it happens almost in all camps every batch every year konji na bastard sha

3 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
hmmm... At this point used condom is poured every where in the parade ground... Soldiers do their own, fellow corp members do their own...

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by muba4huss(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Greenbullet:
I remember , there was one married girl(kadija) who sold food stuff in the market, her shop had a bed and a celling fan, where she always rest, anytime I go there to buy something from her, she will always add Jara, na so I ask her , why she dey dash me things, na so she say she like me, haaaa, I asked her why, she said it's because I make her laugh, she then asked me to visit her shop in the evening , I asked her if she won't be gone by then, she said no, I asked her what she would give me if I come, she said she will cook for me , na so I visit this lady ooo, she don kak better eba and vegetable soup ,with assorted, na so guy man finish food, I come drink water, d water tasted somehow but I still finish am, na so guy man third leg come dey stand up , in my life, I never had such a buldge, I asked her what she put in the drink, and she told me plainly ,"burantashi" , I asked her why, she said she wants me, I then told her ok, cause she be good person, na so she lie down flat, I ask her why is she doing like that , she said that's how her husband use to do it , Lol, na so I position this woman doggy, I had to put clothes in her mouth, she was just screaming, we did different styles, assin, na she supply me puna until I go POP
nice story... but I smell lies huuuu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
2ND FTC in 5 days,huh that is poor but e no easy 4 dis country.
So nysc camps are now sex grounds,God av mercy.
I may be forced to deferred my service year when it is time as a virgin because i dey fear for the comments wey i dey read from nairaland corpers.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by guuudy87(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
I served in zamfara state. I personally had a girl I was enjoying myself with that early morning around 5.30 during morning devotion. During the day we act normal. Funny enough so many other guys were doing it and the girls were enjoying it. That early morning when you come out to the field for parade is the best time.

4 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by kelish(f): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
flamingREED:

My daughter in the Lord went there and turned to the daughter of the devil. Her life has not been the same since then.
Are the soldiers also culpable?
lol

4 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Greenbullet(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
muba4huss:
nice story... but I smell lies huuuu
lies ke ? , If you know what I did in POP grin , u go just open mouth down .

3 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by ikorodureporta: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hw u won take fk, make thoz aboki solja catch you ontop wetin dem dey chop cheesy

make sure say you wear thight or else the kynd eruption wey go dey happen everytime cheesy

For camp then, the cucumber crew no dey slack @all, so tey dem dey report their room mates to us cheesy

..but, i know say the real fking na for corpers' lodge...village girls+corpers cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
habsydiamond:
see as some dey decieve themselves say e no dey happen for camp...I heard of a married woman something back who was sent home because of having sex with a fellow corp member.....even the soldiers dey enjoy Corper toto pass the male Corper themselves....thing dey happen for camp oo
shocked shocked
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Umartins1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
delectablegyal:

now you are the idiot i thought you were. get out of here. pvssy nigger.

I actually don't have any problem with the insult, it's making my day here. But I'm not too cool with that name. Edit and remove it, please.

3 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
deepwater:
Very true. It happens
The space is always there.

Back then, during my youth service to this country (I still can't come to terms that I served this country )

Those guys at mammy market, I mean the hair salons and mani- pedicure shops. Due to the small size of their business, they comfortably seal up their makeshift shops with thick dark cloths and curtains then put their wares just at the front of the shop to attend to their customers.

Right inside the the shop was a bed, pillow, standing fan, bucket and whatever you wanted.

You pay per hour to use the place, of course just on that same line you have the barbers shops with their music on - some little noise were helpful. grin

I actually had a room there, I paid for the whole time at camp as I needed to stay away from lectures and drills.

Hence till date I do not have any pictures from camp, i was always indoors. my uniform is still clean as snow. Recall, how I was outstanding at POP everyone else had torn uniforms undecided
Are you also involve in the sex romps too? just asking pls expatiate ma.
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Geofavor(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Umartins1:
If I can have sex in the class with a coursemate, then, everything is true.
baad guy
Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by danduchi(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Greenbullet:
Liar... evening wey corpers dey enter mami naim u get chance knack am... you're doing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Bamz(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Onechancearmy:
It happens...

[img]https://media1./images/c1eb03d9b8125c89093b46dc41ca17ae/tenor.gif?itemid=10980854[/img]

What's the point of this your gif sef?

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a corper.
I masturbated for the first few days till I got one married hajia in 'mammy market' who became my object of sexual release.
I never attended a single camp lecture or those nocturnal social activities, because those were my only time for sexual rendezvous in mammy.

So it is true; although I didn't get to have sex with any female corper while in camp, but I sure got to press arses and grab boobs like mad during registration rushes and other queueing chances.
Thanks for saying the truth about yourself here,i am so sad at the carnage of sex going on in camps.
I can't stand this in camp when i go serve,as a virgin i will just be on my own.

2 Likes

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by rollymore2016: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a corper.
I masturbated for the first few days till I got one married hajia in 'mammy market' who became my object of sexual release.
I never attended a single camp lecture or those nocturnal social activities, because those were my only time for sexual rendezvous in mammy.

So it is true; although I didn't get to have sex with any female corper while in camp, but I sure got to press arses and grab boobs like mad during registration rushes and other queueing chances.
...are u proud about this??.sex with a married �

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by frank4245: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Bitcoin mining is a way of mutiplying your bitcoins using an hardware called the S9 antminer. This upgraded miner can mine up to 0.2btc every 12.5hrs, connect now and learn more about btc mining, contact me on 080-3836-5644 for more info

1 Like

Re: Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? by muba4huss(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Greenbullet:
I so do love perfect timing... tell us more grin
Greenbullet:
I so do love perfect timing... tell us more

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.