Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations (39309 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe / Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by EarthXmetahuman: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
saaron:
Those of us who followed 2 Niger Bridge development bumper to bumper during the last administration were not fooled one bit by vegetable buhari's band of lies. The pictures APC liars circulate as buhari's work on 2nd Niger Bridge are the same pictures I downloaded from Nairaland since 2014! I still have the pics. Talk about desperate liars with nothing to show other than claim other people's work. grin

$2 billion 2nd Niger bridge payment indeed, just like the $1 billion Ogoni cleanup lies dished out shamelessly by buhari's destructive govt.
How far with the much propagandized $1 billion Ogoni clean up by buhari's rudderless govt @Doyin Okupe?
back your claims with facts.

Links where you downloaded those pictures should still be there. Post it here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by donnie(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
APC can lie o

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by mabea: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
KenOne:

I know the claims from the purported Okupe is a liar. You guys are really funny commend some one where needed 6billion has been approved for Enugu-PH road, Note Aba-Port Harcourt section by next week you guys will come up with how GEJ released the money before he left office. Same thing with Enugu-PH section of Enugu-Umuahia epistle writers will start lying to the gullible that it was GEJ that did that portion. You guys are terrible.Infrastructural development in South-East during GEJ tenure was abysmal.
Seriously i hardly comprehend what you put up there.

5 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by femidejulius(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Why should you be quick to ask God bless GEJ when it is the actual users of the bridge who will pay for the bridge? God bless the to-be users of the bridge who will be made to cough out their hard earned cash because the government under which crude oil sold for over a hundred dollars couldn't pay for the second Niger Bridge though they can afford to spend our billions on reelection that they eventually lost.

GEJ is a failure
PMB is a failure
Their supporters are a failure.

oneeast:
GOD BLESS GEJ who initiated this project.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by Olabestonic001(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
emmatuxz:
Doyin Okupe, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan has made what he called 15 revelations about the Second Niger Bridge.
In a message he entitled “GEJ, Buhari & The People,” Okupe wrote:

[1] The Bridge is NOT Being Constructed by the FGN.

[2] It’s a PPP Project which the FGN contributes a tiny fraction.

[3] The 2nd Niger Bridge Will Cost about N117 billion.

[4] Started in 2013 and should have been completed in 2017, but worked stopped for 31 months. Completion date Not certain now.

[5] FGN share of the Cost is N30billion. Jonathan through the Sure-P paid N21.2billion (71%) including N7billion for the completion of preparatory work (Phase 1).

[6] 38% of the work has been done as at Jan 2015.

[7] The N140b Oshiomhole said was wasted on Admin cost on the bridge was a lie, as admin cost will not be higher the to cost of the whole project.

[8] Buhari’s Govt Paid N2billion NOT $2billion as Osinbajo said during the Anambra state election. They will be paying another N3.05 when 2018 budget is approved.

[9] Work has restarted in earnest at the site and about 5%-7% has been completed bring the total completed work to about 43% to 45% according to an engineer I spoke to.

[10] All the pictures flying all over the internet are pictures of work-in-progress made during the 1st quarter of 2015.

[11] In summary Jonathan Govt have paid 71% of FGN share of the cost, While Buhari’s govt has paid 6.1%.

[12] Julius Berger, the Major Contractor and Construction company will put Toll Gate on Completion of the Bridge to cover their cost.

[13] The Construction Company is Funding the Project and the People using the Bridge will bear the cost via Toll Charges.

[14] The real People building the Bride are Nigerians that will use the Bridge, as they will REPAY the cost to Julius Berger.

[15] For those celebrating Politicians and sharing old or fake pictures of 2nd Niger Bridge, the #Facts are Not on your side.

Daily Post Nigeria

Someone that does not understand Project Management in the Construction industry, how contracts are awarded and Project Milestone is the only one that can believe Okupe's figures. It's not correct at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by SoapQueen(f): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Same bridge that made Atani people in Ogbaru LGA, very happy that year?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by fx45(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
KenOne:
I know the claims from the purported Okupe is a liar. You guys are really funny commend some one where needed 6billion has been approved for Enugu-PH road, Note Aba-Port Harcourt section by next week you guys will come up with how GEJ released the money before he left office. Same thing with Enugu-PH section of Enugu-Umuahia epistle writers will start lying to the gullible that it was GEJ that did that portion. You guys are terrible.Infrastructural development in South-East during GEJ tenure was abysmal.
Which one is Enugu-PH section of Enugu-Umuahia RD. Are you mad or what? You can't stay in your neck of the woods Osogbo hinterland and be arguing about what you don't even know.

9 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by emmatuxz(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
The end users hmmmm
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by godliman: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Heap load of lies shocked
Then tell us the truth

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by emmasege: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
doctokwus:
Did Osinbajo actually mention $2billion as having been spent!
If he actually did,then we have a far greater problem on our hands.Its not a question of Osinbajo lying.Its a problem of both the president and VP being way too dull and shallow.
Don't tell me that you ever believed that man was a pastor.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by OGAMINISTER: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
CowHard:

I was there when he said it at APC guber final rally in Onitsha

The man has lost it!!

If u were truly there in osha, u should have known the truth about work progress in niger bridge,

Habaa, how can u be in osha n believe this trash Doyin wrote? I pass that bridge daily. From Asaba and know that the real work progress started under PMB

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by CowHard: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
OGAMINISTER:

If u were truly there in osha, u should have known the truth about work progress in niger bridge,

Habaa, how can u be in osha n believe this trash Doyin wrote? I pass that bridge daily. From Asaba and know that the real work progress started under PMB

You are an incorrigible liar. I stay in Onitsha so I'm in a better position to tell the details of the bridge

7 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by OGAMINISTER: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
CowHard:

You are an incorrigible liar. I stay in Onitsha so I'm in a better position to tell the details of the bridge

Tell me the details that I don't know

I cross from osha to asaba daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hahaha. Lol. Look at some animals giving credit to GeJ.

Oya show us the picture of the bridge in 2015 before GeJ left. Useless liars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by Okwyjesus(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
saaron:
Those of us who followed 2 Niger Bridge development bumper to bumper during the last administration were not fooled one bit by vegetable buhari's band of lies. The pictures APC liars circulate as buhari's work on 2nd Niger Bridge are the same pictures I downloaded from Nairaland since 2014! I still have the pics. Talk about desperate liars with nothing to show other than claim other people's work. grin

$2 billion 2nd Niger bridge payment indeed, just like the $1 billion Ogoni cleanup lies dished out shamelessly by buhari's destructive govt.
How far with the much propagandized $1 billion Ogoni clean up by buhari's rudderless govt @Doyin Okupe?

I passed the bridge today and unfortunately nothing significant is happening there. Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
that meansitssouth east people that will pay for the bridge sinc entry are the once that will likely make use of the bridge the most and they will be tax....as in toll gate

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by expert234: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Heap load of lies shocked

You should bring evidence to prove that they are lies. If you can't prove your point with facts, then you have big problem

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by oloriooko(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
How are we sure Doyin's facts are accurate or true
These politicians are dangerous liars

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
[6] 38% of the work has been done as at Jan 2015.

False!!!!

38 what??

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by NonFarmPayrol: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Time was not just on GEJ side

Buhari has achieved nothing other than

Glory hunting on stuff goodluck had paid for

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by maxman007(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Jonathan was a million times a better leader than the Buhari is , it so sad that people like me couldn't see that then .
We warned u people then but the vuvuzelas of APC (a party built on lies) didn't allow us to hear ourselves. Too bad, though, when the head is off!

6 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by Edge1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
KenOne:
I hope you people will not vent your anger on number 12 and 13 on the list when the implementation starts, I heard Peter Obi and GEJ planned this collection of toll gate to enrich themselves. It's important we know whom to blame after construction of the bridge and tolling starts.

You just need to receive sense on this Sunday to avoid taking all the blames from your future generations.

Julius Berger is using a BOT (Build, Operate and Transfer) policy to construct the bridge. After construction, they'll mount a toll gate to collect fees from the users and when they've recoverd the money they invested, they'll dismantle the toll.

Is this too much for your cone brain to comprehend?

10 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by Afamed: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Believe Okupe at your own peril. I vividly remember when GEJ came for the second laying foundation of the second Niger bridge. He said his government has spent N10b so far on second Niger bridge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by seguno2: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
rusher14:
That Okupe says it doesn't make it a fact.

Saying the photos in circulation now have been in circulation since 2015 requires proof.

Present a link to a 2015 report with the supposed photos.

Please see below for your redemption.

Emmalez:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-1Uug2t7P8aw/Ve63GrNFp-I/AAAAAAAGgFo/3BUPf1Ix9yg/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
These are photos of the construction of 2nd Niger bridge that has been ongoing for sometime now. Some were in doubt about the existence of the 11.9km length bridge...well doubt no more. See the photos after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-tYxGOLpWRk8/Ve63HD0LdZI/AAAAAAAGgFw/FMor7W__yso/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dVnNU532bvw/Ve63I7EUCmI/AAAAAAAGgGA/SIr8UU4Fll4/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UAdM9eadKFs/Ve63I3UCP9I/AAAAAAAGgF8/_9W52vRfezY/s400/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-sWy25crS_AI/Ve63KAo5CZI/AAAAAAAGgGU/IeNvt1-48fg/s400/8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rbjXcXlFQQs/Ve63L4ZsdxI/AAAAAAAGgGw/r0_jtWEmHK4/s400/11.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3Z8ckBFPyb0/Ve63MfdNf7I/AAAAAAAGgG0/3zyNdxx4qI8/s400/12.jpg[/img]

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/photos-of-2nd-niger-bridge.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by Abbeybailey(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Jonathan was a million times a better leader than the Buhari is , it so sad that people like me couldn't see that then .
The same way you couldn't see now that the racist ppig named Trampy is not good for America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by SalamRushdie: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The same way you couldn't see now that the racist ppig named Trampy is not good for America.

Abbey Trump is God sent and that's why I support him ..I can never hate Donald Trump

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by seguno2: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Afamed:
Believe Okupe at your own peril. I vividly remember when GEJ came for the second laying foundation of the second Niger bridge. He said his government has spent N10b so far on second Niger bridge.

Evidence of work done right here on nairaland as at July 2015 before Buhari suspended the works.

post=35824238:
I went to second niger bridge site to cover the project

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2625306_sam0707_jpeg4f2ffcb40c914c9d02d977b7147f13ee

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by Abbeybailey(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Abbey Trump is God sent and that's why I support him ..I can never hate Donald Trump
Like I told you before, stick to your local politics but stop supporting a guy ( Trampy ) that called your country shiiithole and think of your ilk as subhuman species. That's a sign of mental illness on your part my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by mbjsuki(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
KenOne:

Please,calm yourself down!
Leave reasoning to those with functioning brains.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by Oxalic(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lie Mohammed is a shameless liar.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by callthefred: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is disgraceful, disgusting and appalling. Of what purposes and intent must this government keep celebrating mediocrity. This is certainly the final straw for me. Thank God I didn't vote them in 2015, I doubt I can again in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by SillyMods: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
eyeview:
The worst of GEJ is still better than the best of Buhari
Bring GEJ to come and contest against PMB in 2019.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Ize-Iyamu Collects APC Governorship Nomination Form / Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.