Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations (39301 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe / Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by authority2006(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
expert234:

You know one thing? The brainless, Used Idiots wasting their destiny and shaming their education to defend Dullard Buhari have never for once shown any evidence to disprove FFK or okupe. All they are programmed to do, like stupid zombies, is to attack the personalities of these men. You will agree that this is the deepest form of stupidity.

May be you should show us evidence provided by your role model which proved that Jonathan paid 71% of FG share. Wailers are fool and indeed Intellectually deficient. 71%? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by stainlesscoin: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
It's dehydrated to read comments on the second Niger bridge, with which it has been a mockery to the government. Watch the Chinese World Ocean Bridge which they built in 4yrs with 26miles that cost more than $1.5b USD. After watching this, then let me know who will have mouth to talk about your Niger bridge. Mtcheeew!

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScEHrrD19wY
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by OGAMINISTER: 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
bigpicture001:
...u are a cursed fool for saying that...do u know I make supplied directly close to the yam sellers near that bridge..u only say those foolish stuffs cuz u are paid.....man grow up..politics stipends will not help u b a man....go na d huzle

I don't take illiterates serious
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by bigpicture001: 12:30am On Apr 16, 2018
OGAMINISTER:

..mumu mr educated..if u must know,i am a 2015 second class upper of economics discipline from NAU..nd I currently teach economics at a university..haha,,i see where ur judgment if illiterate came from..cyz I said I mk supplies,near the yam sellers...like I said b4,grow uo
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by BetaThings: 1:53am On Apr 16, 2018
Str8talk21:
it is not the amount that is put in there that got me so worried...but why should it be concession.. so that majority of travellers expected to usethast bridge are from Southern Nigeria.
Another reason, being a Southerner is evil.
so much for this lie called one Nigeria.

1. Jonathan employed the conccessioning model for that bridge
2. The NASS has been asking Fashola to turn the Lagos - Ibadan expressway into the same model. He has told them it will waste further time. In any case Lag - Ibadan expressway will be tolled like 2nd Niger bridge

The NASS, beloved by some Nigerians, have not approved the 2018 budget to enable payment to be made on the projects. They have been passing, revising, withdrawing bills on order of 2019 elections

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by BetaThings: 1:58am On Apr 16, 2018
seguno2:

Thanks for confirming that he has RESUMED work on Jonathan’s project after initially SUSPENDING it thereby wasting precious time and money.
Why did the Fulani herdsman not suspend Jonathan’s projects in the north
to be resumed after three years of idling away? Projects like the Kaduna-Abuja railway, Abuja airport, Abuja light rail etc
Anyway is that not how he suspended the Lagos-Ibadan express road only to resume in a slow manner recently also because he is looking for our votes to re-employ him to the job in which he has failed thoroughly?
Buhari is a failure. Failure is Buhari.

He suspended Jonathan's project?. How?
Jonathan suspended work on a lot of projects including Lagos-Ibadan expressway when oil price collapsed
He was borrowing to pay salaries in 2015. How could he have continued?

http://punchng.com/work-resumes-lagos-ibadan-expressway-next-week-fashola/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html/amp

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by seguno2: 3:57am On Apr 16, 2018
BetaThings:
He suspended Jonathan's project?. How?
Jonathan suspended work on a lot of projects including Lagos-Ibadan expressway when oil price collapsed
He was borrowing to pay salaries in 2015. How could he have continued?

http://punchng.com/work-resumes-lagos-ibadan-expressway-next-week-fashola/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html/amp

Stop believing the lies of Fashola and APC people.
How much was borrowed to fund the budget, including for the payment of salaries in 2015?
What was the price of crude oil in 2015?
How much is Buhari borrowing to fund the 2018 budget, including for the payment of salaries?
What is the price of crude oil currently
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by expert234: 5:05am On Apr 16, 2018
authority2006:

May be you should show us evidence provided by your role model which proved that Jonathan paid 71% of FG share. Wailers are fool and indeed Intellectually deficient. 71%? Haba!

Have you asked yourself why APC hasn't denied any of the information?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by Splashme: 5:40am On Apr 16, 2018
saaron:
Those of us who followed 2 Niger Bridge development bumper to bumper during the last administration were not fooled one bit by vegetable buhari's band of lies. The pictures APC liars circulate as buhari's work on 2nd Niger Bridge are the same pictures I downloaded from Nairaland since 2014! I still have the pics. Talk about desperate liars with nothing to show other than claim other people's work. grin

$2 billion 2nd Niger bridge payment indeed, just like the $1 billion Ogoni cleanup lies dished out shamelessly by buhari's destructive govt.
How far with the much propagandized $1 billion Ogoni clean up by buhari's rudderless govt @Doyin Okupe?

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by OGAMINISTER: 6:39am On Apr 16, 2018
bigpicture001:
..mumu mr educated..if u must know,i am a 2015 second class upper of economics discipline from NAU..nd I currently teach economics at a university..haha,,i see where ur judgment if illiterate came from..cyz I said I mk supplies,near the yam sellers...like I said b4,grow uo

It is finished,i only pity the innocent students u allegedly teach......

It is now obvious why u behave the way u do..........please stop disgracing NAU
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by bigpicture001: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
OGAMINISTER:

...mumu......
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations by MosheDayan: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
APC And lies grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers / Obasanjo Preaches In London Church As Ooni Ogunwusi Attends / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.