Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense (1421 Views)

My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / NYSC Experience:“nigeria Has A High Number Of Graduates Who Lack Common Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2018
Claudia Diers Ayodele was among the thousands of Corps members who finalized the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme on Thursday.

The mixed race lady who couldn’t wait to remove her ‘horrible government uniform‘ after the Passing out Parade (POP) took to Instagram to share her experience during the programme.

She wrote:

A brief recap

Honestly the last 11 months were not a joke.
I don’t know how many times I wanted to literally quit NYSC but I kept reminding myself why I actually started

Why? Because you just never know when Nigerians want to make your life miserable in the future. On the positive note, I learnt a lot about the way of life in this country

Got to experience going to a state without an airport in its near vicinity. Got to experience what it’s like to be in the deepest jungle bush where even google maps imaging cannot capture the road. Got to experience how deeply ingrained corruption and indiscipline is in Nigerians from young to old. Got to experience how simple queueing, is not possible… Over and over again

Respect rarely exists. Humility rarely exists. Shame equally rarely exists. Self-Interest exists. Before anyone gets hurt by this finding, honestly there’s a big difference between poor and middle class not to talk of upper class.

They say Nigeria has a high number of graduates, I say Nigeria has a high number of graduates who were not taught quality education and lack basic common sense.

They say the problem with Nigeria is it’s old leaders, I say Nigeria faces an even bigger problem when the young already show traits of the older generation clinging on to power.

For the first time I got to fully interact with Nigerians from all walks of life and it has been a truly humbling experience. I am grateful to those who pushed me to do NYSC because now I know up until a year ago, I lived in a bubble when it came to ‘knowing’ my country.

http://www.yabaleftonline.net/2018/04/13/nysc-mixed-race-nigerian-lady-says-nigeria-high-number-graduates-lack-basic-common-sense/

cc lalasticlala, finestboi

1 Like

Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2018
... she made a lot of sense!

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2018
kiss kiss kiss She is Pretty

1 Like

Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense by jerryunit48: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Wetin I want talk sef ?
Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense by Onechancearmy(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2018
If Nigerians were actually intelligent people, evidence of that intelligence would be reflected in the kind of country they live in. The very fact that Nigerians elected someone like Dullar-dinho who is a semi-illiterate, school cert failure as their president, tells its own story about how "intelligent" Nigerians are.

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense by victrick105: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2018
I can't agree with her less....she just made common sense that many will refuse to see and still attack her and probably even me...education in Nigeria is just a big waste of time, money and resources...Nigeria is a synonym of suffering, i don't just blame Buhari nor the government, i also blame the citizens for the underdevelopment in Nigeria...Nigeria is just a geographical area, it can't develop itself, it takes the people(NIGERIANS) to make the change.

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
Onechancearmy:
If Nigerians were actually intelligent people, evidence of that intelligence would be reflected in the kind of country they live in. The very fact that Nigerians elected someone like Dullar-dinho who is a semi-illiterate, school cert failure as their president, tells its own story about how "intelligent" Nigerians are.

BWAAAAAAAH yet "supposedly" intelligent americans elected Donald Trump.... or better yet, the highly intelligent (C average student) George Bush!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense by mercytripletz: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Change begins with everyone of us including HER

She feels everything is horrible so why did she come to Naija?
She feels everything is horrible, what has she done to change it?
You just can't sit at home and expect everything to change overnight.
She is a rude person.
Life is not a bird of roses.
One of the aims of NYSC is for you to get experience whilst serving your mother land.
Experience isn't always sweet.
Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense by Jethrolite(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is actually an indictment of Nigerian universities and the educational system.
Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense by OKUCHI11(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
... she made a lot of sense!
sure

1 Like

Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady -Nigerian Graduates Lack Common Sense by Stallion93(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2018
And worse is the same Sickly educated Youths will still come to rebuke her for pointing out the obvious. Smth strong is wrong with us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ending ASUU Strike Not One Priority But 2019 Election-fg Said / JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? / 8 Shocking Reasons Why So Many Educated People Are Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.