Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone (6187 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G Specifications: Truly A Dream Phone / Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Specifications: Truly A Dream Phone / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2018
I have always wanted to have a very decent good beautiful phone. But all this while phone are different phone companies have been releasing phones, I'm yet to see the phone I really really love starting from the iphone x to the samsung galaxy s9 and s9 plus. They are not really my thing I recently purchased a one plus 5 phone and after using it I sold it off because I found out it was not my type of phone. Then I kept on looking at the essential phone which I was able to purchase but I couldn't even use the phone because it was not also what I intended so I sold it off too. And now finally I can bring out money to buy phone and I'll be happy I bought a phone. Unveiling the huawei p20 bro, be the first phone to have 3 back cameras. 40 megapixel camera 12 megapixel camera and its megapixel camera. And then I tried to compare this phone with latest samsung galaxy s9 plus the iphone x and top end phones right now that we have and this phone's camera is the best of them all it is the bomb it is what you need it is so good you cannot compete you cannot compare you cannot contrast there's nothing you can do to say that this phone's camera is not the best camera right now.
So if I spend up to 300 thousand naira right now to buy this phone I'll be very very happy that I bought this phone.

To the phone lords there what do you think about this phone?

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2018
IPhone x vs huawei p20 Pro camera.
Huawei beats hands down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAVl0wUNNmI
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Huawei p20 Pro vs samsung s9 plus camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_K0R99VN7I

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by olahero(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
LEAGOO HAS COPY THIS CONCEPT ON THEIR LEAGOO X/10.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by blaizy: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
huawei is bae

1 Like

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by DrPurple(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lovely Phone...

#Purple
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by fibonacci2526: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
No doubt the Huawei p20 pro has the best camera out there, it even sits nicely on the dxomark benchmark right now. If you can live with EMUI I'd say go for it as the kirin970 is a very good processor.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by valgbo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
best smartphone camera is Google pixel 2 xl

3 Likes

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
valgbo:
best smartphone camera is Google pixel 2 xl
I wish. Not even their software processing can help it standout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDsoVBSANA8
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
No amount of HDr+ can beat this beast of a camera. Not in 2018 I guess. I'm saving my money for this phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo2NlkFaACs

1 Like

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
greenhulk your attention is needed here
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by wildcatter23(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
So if I spend up to 300 thousand naira right now to buy this phone I'll be very very happy that I bought this phone.

Is this really wise? Are you gonna ring heaven with this phone? If camera is what you are after, there are camera with top specs you can get for that.

Some peeps will change their life with #300k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
PRESENTATION:

I don't have much to say. Huawei p20 pro definitely one of the best camera phones out there , but is it the best? It's subjective. All the videos posted are from reviewers that are not really trusted. Supersaf is a trusted YouTuber with almost 1 million subscribers and he did a comparison between this phone and the galaxy s9 plus in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DborQY7z4kI

From the video u can see the resilt is not really conclusive. P20 pro wins some while s9 wins some depending on the condition. S9 plus takes better selfie photos. And outdoor photos using rear camera s9 plus has better dynamic range vs p20 pro 40mp camera but switching the p20 pro to 10mp gives better dynamic range. The 40mp is only useful when taking pictures that will be cropped or zoomed to 100% due to the higher pixels. So most of the times users will be using the 10mp lens because of the poor dynamic range from the 40mp lens. Also s9 plus is better in low light while p20 pro does a good job when the night mode is turned on.

Overall no clear winner, and mind u pixel 2 XL takes better pictures than the s9 plus. Waiting for the vs against pixel 2 XL

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by blaizy: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
when you buy the phone kindly do a review for us
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
blaizy:
when you buy the phone kindly do a review for us
definitely, the only downside is that it doesn't have ois, or eis, dis, when recording 4k video. Which I know will get a fix during an update. This phone can zoom upto 5x.
Best night camera phone.
Infact best portrait camera phone
Just best in best. Plus its water resistant
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Iscoalarcon: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lovely phone kissbut who will buy it for me embarassed
abeg bro lalasticlala can you buy it for me lipsrsealed
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
PRESENTATION:
so na only this guy you know? undecided
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Svelte98(f): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
CHESTER48:
definitely, the only downside is that it doesn't have ois, or eis, dis, when recording 4k video. Which I know will get a fix during an update. This phone can zoom upto 5x.
Best night camera phone.
Infact best portrait camera phone
Just best in best. Plus its water resistant

Hi. What's the price in Naira?
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by mikron(m): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
You want to buy it or you ve already bought it? Lovely phone by the way
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Svelte98:

Hi. What's the price in Naira?

Around $900-$1,000. So expect the price of iPhone X. Upwards of N400,000. More reason the phone won't sell.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
greenhulk:

Around $900-$1,000. So expect the price of iPhone X. Upwards of N400,000. More reason the phone won't sell.
lol. It won't t sell in nigeria, okay I accept that. Same way iPhone x isn't selling here, but it won't sell world wide, USA, China, etc. I doubt that.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
CHESTER48:
lol. It won't t sell in nigeria, okay I accept that. Same way iPhone x isn't selling here, but it won't sell world wide, USA, China, etc. I doubt that.

Who told u iPhone x isn't selling here? iPhone x is available in slot and many other top phone shops. I've seen lots of people use the iPhone X, in fact it's now a symbol for big boys and girls to show they are rich. I doubt slot and co will stock the Huawei p20 especially when the price is same as iPhone x. U know why? Because people that are rich enough to buy it will rather buy the iPhone x or galaxy s9 plus. Even the Pixel 2 u can't find in Nigeria.

And who told u this phone will be sold in the US, looks like u are lagging behind in tech news. Check the pictures below.

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

Who told u iPhone x isn't selling here? iPhone x is available in slot and many other top phone shops. I've seen lots of people use the iPhone X, in fact it's now a symbol for big boys and girls to show they are rich. I doubt slot and co will stock the Huawei p20 especially when the price is same as iPhone x. U know why? Because people that are rich enough to buy it will rather buy the iPhone x or galaxy s9 plus. Even the Pixel 2 u can't find in Nigeria.

And who told u this phone will be sold in the US, looks like u are lagging behind in tech news. Check the pictures below.
your argument sometimes can be very very annoying.phones like xiaomi are not sold in US. Is amazon not a usa store? Is ebay not a usa store. But you can find monster of products not made for USA there. Me lacking in tech news. Hia
Biko since iPhone x got released I've not seen anyone using it here In the east. Or is it now subjected to your location only?. The average people in nigeria can't afford iphone x. Most iPhone x are bought from offerup, Craigslist, at a very cheap price and sold below 300k.how many Nigerians can buy iPhone x brand new?

I've gone to slot enugu, ebonyi, etc you will hardly see iphone x or Samsung s9 etc. Cause they don't sell.
Do you know the meaning of a product selling? Do you think because 10 of 100 are using a product means it is selling. If you talk about selling brands here, we have tecno, infinix, iPhone don't stand a chance near this phones in nigeria market
China population alone is enough I guess.
So cause Google pixel is sold in USA means you can't find it in Asia, such as aliexpress. Etc. Or find in nigeria?

Most of these phones are not even made to sold in Africa.

Google PIxel don't sell in naija does it means it doesn't sell? Even in Asia or england? What about Motorola?

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by millomaniac: 12:43am On Apr 15, 2018
CHESTER48:
I have always wanted to have a very decent good beautiful phone. But all this while phone are different phone companies have been releasing phones, I'm yet to see the phone I really really love starting from the iphone x to the samsung galaxy s9 and s9 plus. They are not really my thing I recently purchased a one plus 5 phone and after using it I sold it off because I found out it was not my type of phone. Then I kept on looking at the essential phone which I was able to purchase but I couldn't even use the phone because it was not also what I intended so I sold it off too. And now finally I can bring out money to buy phone and I'll be happy I bought a phone. Unveiling the huawei p20 bro, be the first phone to have 3 back cameras. 40 megapixel camera 12 megapixel camera and its megapixel camera. And then I tried to compare this phone with latest samsung galaxy s9 plus the iphone x and top end phones right now that we have and this phone's camera is the best of them all it is the bomb it is what you need it is so good you cannot compete you cannot compare you cannot contrast there's nothing you can do to say that this phone's camera is not the best camera right now.

To the phone lords there what do you think about this phone?

Whatever bro. Fact is iphones set the standards others then follow or try to beat em. There weakness is there pricing.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 15, 2018
Huawei market share. No try argue me again.

China Market share on phone 2nd pix

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by millomaniac: 12:46am On Apr 15, 2018
wildcatter23:

Is this really wise? Are you gonna ring heaven with this phone? If camera is what you are after, there are camera with top specs you can get for that.

Some peeps will change their life with #300k

Cut your coat according to your size, different strokes for different folks.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 15, 2018
millomaniac:

Whatever bro. Fact is iphones set the standards others then follow or try to beat em. There weakness is there pricing.
which standard?
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 15, 2018
CHESTER48:
your argument sometimes can be very very annoying.phones like xiaomi are not sold in US. Is amazon not a usa store? Is ebay not a usa store. But you can find monster of products not made for USA there. Me lacking in tech news. Hia
Biko since iPhone x got released I've not seen anyone using it here In the east. Or is it now subjected to your location only?. The average people in nigeria can't afford iphone x. Most iPhone x are bought from offerup, Craigslist, at a very cheap price and sold below 300k.how many Nigerians can buy iPhone x brand new?

I've gone to slot enugu, ebonyi, etc you will hardly see iphone x or Samsung s9 etc. Cause they don't sell.
Do you know the meaning of a product selling? Do you think because 10 of 100 are using a product means it is selling. If you talk about selling brands here, we have tecno, infinix, iPhone don't stand a chance near this phones in nigeria market
China population alone is enough I guess.
So cause Google pixel is sold in USA means you can't find it in Asia, such as aliexpress. Etc. Or find in nigeria?

Most of these phones are not even made to sold in Africa.

Google PIxel don't sell in naija does it means it doesn't sell? Even in Asia or england? What about Motorola?

The problem with u is that u don't read carefully before rushing to make a comment. U need to calm down. That a phone will not be released in the US does not mean people won't find a way to ship it into the US. But officially Hauwei P20 and P20 pro are not going to sell in the US. Hauwei themselves confirmed this. AT&T, Verizon and other US careers pulled out of a deal with Huawei for political reasons. But it does not stop them from using retail stores like Amazon and Best buy who will ship international unlocked versions. In case u don't know majority of Americans buy their phones on contract, only a few shell out $800 to buy a phone outright, and since this phone is not available on contract from any of the Telecos its gonna affect its sales in the US. And if u took time to look at the picture u posted u would clearly see it says 'unlocked international version, NO WARRANTY'. How many people do u think will shell out $800-$1,000 to buy a phone without a warranty?

And did u just call Ebay and Aliexpress stores? Lol.. so u actually think Ebay has a physical shop? Dude these are classified websites like jiji, they don't have a warehouse, rather its different people like u and me that sell their products there. I laughed so hard when u said Ebay is a US store. Mhen dude u must be a comedian.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by millomaniac: 1:24am On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

The problem with u is that u don't read carefully before rushing to make a comment. U need to calm down. That a phone will not be released in the US does not mean people won't find a way to ship it into the US. But officially Hauwei P20 and P20 pro are not going to sell in the US. Hauwei themselves confirmed this. AT&T, Verizon and other US careers pulled out of a deal with Huawei for political reasons. But it does not stop them from using retail stores like Amazon and Best buy who will ship international unlocked versions. In case u don't know majority of Americans buy their phones on contract, only a few shell out $800 to buy a phone outright, and since this phone is not available on contract from any of the Telecos its gonna affect its sales in the US. And if u took time to look at the picture u posted u would clearly see it says 'unlocked international version, NO WARRANTY'. How many people do u think will shell out $800-$1,000 to buy a phone without a warranty?

And did u just call Ebay and Aliexpress stores? Lol.. so u actually think Ebay has a physical shop? Dude these are classified websites like jiji, they don't have a warehouse, rather its different people like u and me that sell their products there. I laughed so hard when u said Ebay is a US store. Mhen dude u must be a comedian.

he is just infatuated with the phone. his sense of judgement right now is compromised.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 15, 2018
CHESTER48:

U still don't get ot. Nobody is arguing with u that Huawei is not the biggest smartphone maker from China. The market share is based on all the different phones they make, from low end phones, mid range and high end phones. The argument is if this phone will sell more than the Galaxy s9 and Iphone X and the answer is a CAPITAL NO. Its too expensive and people that can afford it would rather buy the iphone X or Galaxy S9. The last Huawei flagship, the P10 and P10 plus sold just under 10 million units, meanwhile by Novermber 2017, iphone 8, 8 plus and iphone X had sold over 40 million units and still counting.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 15, 2018
CHESTER48:

There are many things that u don't understand. If someone is selling aba made shoe for N500 and another is selling designers shoes for N50,000. Who do u think will sell more shoes in a day? Now who will make more money from each sale? That's the case here. Huawei make bunch of cheap phones that sell very well, they also make flagship phones that don't sell too well. Apple make only flagship phones that still sell very well. This is why Apple make more money by selling less phones than Huawei. The last flagship phone Huawei made was the P10 and P10 plus and it didn't even sell up to 1/3rd of what the Iphone 8 and 8 plus sold (not to mention Iphone X). What makes u think this one will sell especially at that price? You are showing us China market, why don't u show US and Europe Market? These are the people that will buy more of the expensive phones.

But I don't blame u, you are the same person that said iPhones don't support 3rd party keyboards, wireless charging and fast charging.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB Data To Their Customers / MTN Season Of Surprises, MTN *142# Awoof Offer Is Back With Exciting Offers / Power Bank...( Oraimo Or Itel )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.