Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Commonwealth Games: Nigerian Gymnast Jade Faulkner, Shows Off Her Parents - PIC - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Commonwealth Games: Nigerian Gymnast Jade Faulkner, Shows Off Her Parents - PIC (856 Views)

All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race / Tokyo 2020: Nigeria’s First Olympics Gymnast, Uche Eke Crashes Out / Jade Faulkner, Nigerian Gymnast At The Commonwealth Games. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commonwealth Games: Nigerian Gymnast Jade Faulkner, Shows Off Her Parents - PIC by GistMoreTV: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2018
GistMore.com

Jade Faulkner became Nigeria’s first female gymnast to compete in Rhythmic Gymnastics at the 2018 Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast, Australia as she competed in the Team Final and Individual Qualification Sub Division 1- Rotation 1 to 3.

Faulkner, who represented Nigeria for the first time, ranked 10th overall after she scored 6.000 points in the Ribbon and 9.800 points in the Hoop. She scored a total of 33.800 points after four rotations.

According to reports, the Nigerian Gymnast who became the cynosure of all eyes after her awesome and rhythmic performance at the Coomero Gymnastics floor on Wednesday. Though she didn't win, she was the gymnast everyone wanted to meet at the end of the competition.

See more photos; http://www.gistmore.com/commonwealth-games-nigerian-gymnast-jade-faulkner-shows-off-parents-photo

Re: Commonwealth Games: Nigerian Gymnast Jade Faulkner, Shows Off Her Parents - PIC by GistMoreTV: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Cute
Re: Commonwealth Games: Nigerian Gymnast Jade Faulkner, Shows Off Her Parents - PIC by Onechancearmy(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2018
I'm looking very hard for evidence of "nigerianness" in her parents but I can't see nothing.

[img]https://media1./images/628749cf0795d197fdc7b1f48ee589ab/tenor.gif?itemid=5291661[/img]
Re: Commonwealth Games: Nigerian Gymnast Jade Faulkner, Shows Off Her Parents - PIC by MDsambo: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nigeria always giving chance to Nigerians born and raised abroad While those that are born and raised in Nigeria are hardly given a chance.
Re: Commonwealth Games: Nigerian Gymnast Jade Faulkner, Shows Off Her Parents - PIC by HallaDaTruth: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
I must get married to a white chick, a combination of black and white DNA always produce beautiful results

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd To Offer Martial And Cash For Pulisic / Didier Drogba Supports Chelsea With A Throwback Pic / Please Help Me Goal9jatips Have Scam Me Ooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.