Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues (13019 Views)

Football Manager Mobile 2021 Fmm21 Fmh21 Official Thread And New Features / Register On A New Website To Get N 200 Real Money / Register On A New Website To Get N 200 Real Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is NOT a promotion-related thread.

This thread was created to help resolve any website-related issues as quickly as possible. And, to take the pressure off the main football betting thread - in line with the spamming rules.

Drop any issue you are having with the website and I'll see to resolving it as quickly as possible.

Thank you.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by mistercharles: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Minimum withdrawal is how much??
Can we now withdraw on the new site?
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
Timbuktu14:
This is NOT a promotion-related thread.

This thread was created to resolve any website-related issues as quickly as possible. And, to take the pressure off the main football betting thread - in line with the spamming rules. Kindly note that any offer, promo or goodwill gestures would still be done via the main football betting thread.

Drop any issue you are having with the website and I'll see to resolving it as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Go and check my post on the other thread. Why are you ignoring a potential customer?
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Profbet:
Go and check my post on the other thread. Why are you ignoring a potential customer?
I am not ignoring you bro.

What's the issue? State it here and I'm going to resolve it ASAP.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
mistercharles:
Minimum withdrawal is how much??
#3,000

Can we now withdraw on the new site?
Yes, you can.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by chidiezeh(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Am having 100 on my account.. But I cannot use to it stake... telling me minimum of 100.43
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by mistercharles: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Timbuktu14:
#3,000

Yes, you can.
Alright bruh.
Your odds though... they now lower than before shaa

1 Like

Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
overdrive:

How far?has the window closed
No, not for you. I chose you since yesterday. I need the exact thing you put in the username box when you try to login.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
chidiezeh:
Am having 100 on my account.. But I cannot use to it stake... telling me minimum of 100.43
Will look into this. Can you provide your username please?
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by chidiezeh(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Timbuktu14:

Chidieee
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
chidiezeh:

Chidieee
Okay.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by deewon56: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
Timbuktu14:
if I register now for new account is thier test run bonus for me?
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by overdrive(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Timbuktu14:
No, not for you. I chose you since yesterday. I need the exact thing you put in the username box when you try to login.

Ejkogb@gmail.com
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by chidiezeh(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Okay.

Waiting for response please
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Domlayomi(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
I opened an account four days back, nd I already funded it with a thousand naira. Buh I wasn't given any welcome bonus.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Timbuktu14:
I am not ignoring you bro.

What's the issue? State it here and I'm going to resolve it ASAP.
Do unto me what you have done to others. How can my own case be different? username is Richardinho55
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
deewon56:
if I register now for new account is thier test run bonus for me?
Yes, make your first deposit and enter SWB100 in the bonus code box. You will get 100% of your deposit as bonus - up to 25,000.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Profbet:
Do unto me what you have done to others. How can my own case be different? username is Richardinho55
That was for existing customers. Might do something for new customers next time. In the meantime, you can claim your welcome bonus by typing SWB100 in the bonus code during your first deposit. You will get 100% of whatever amount you are putting in (up to 25,000), and the bonus can be used to place bet on any sport.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Domlayomi:
I opened an account four days back, nd I already funded it with a thousand naira. Buh I wasn't given any welcome bonus.
The welcome Bonus has some little terms attached to it. Once the terms has been fulfilled, you will get it. You can read more about it on the promotions page on the website.

As a goodwill gesture, I can help you with the bonus manually but kindly confirm that you've understood the terms and conditions attached to the bonus then drop your username.

I will be here bro.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by chidiezeh(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Okay.

Am still waiting please
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by overdrive(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Timbuktu14:
The welcome Bonus has some little terms attached to it. Once the terms has been fulfilled, you will get it. You can read more about it on the promotions page on the website.

As a goodwill gesture, I can help you with the bonus manually but kindly confirm that you've understood the terms and conditions attached to the bonus then drop your username.

I will be here bro.

Welcome back.
Ejkogb@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Domlayomi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Timbuktu14:

I will be here bro.
yeah I hv ND I understood it. Kindly hlp with the welcome bonus.
Username. Domlayomi1
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by overdrive(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Who help me c Timbuktu14
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
overdrive:
Who help me c Timbuktu14
I dey here sir, but not really here grin

Just chill, it would be sorted wink
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Domlayomi:
yeah I hv ND I understood it. Kindly hlp with the welcome bonus.
Username. Domlayomi1
Check your account, your bonus has been credited.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by overdrive(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Check your account, your bonus has been credited.

Timbuktu cry
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by overdrive(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
Timbuktu14:
I dey here sir, but not really here grin

Just chill, it would be sorted wink

How far.
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by fattprince(m): 3:46am On Apr 16, 2018
Can you fund me if I send you the money
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
fattprince:
Can you fund me if I send you the money
You can forward the money to the company's account and I will see to the funding sir cool
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by overdrive(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Timbuktu14:
You can forward the money to the company's account and I will see to the funding sir cool

Good day.make I still get hope?
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Addme: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Since we are talking about reloaded and evolving site now,can we select more than one options from a game,if no,try reason that one join and see people flocking your site and what do you mean by interval options on the other thread,I cant seem to find that on the site?
Re: Surebet247: Help Care And New Website-related Issues by Timbuktu14(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Addme:
Since we are talking about reloaded and evolving site now,can we select more than one options from a game,if no,try reason that one join and see people flocking your site and what do you mean by interval options on the other thread,I cant seem to find that on the site?
You mean bet building?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ps3 Emulator / PES 2017 Exe Missing, Please Help! / Video Games That Tried And Succeeded In Making Us Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.