Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (38176 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
BiggyB242:

Lol, my dear. Before my cuz got married his wife receives twice his salary. If she had thought she wouldn't have gotten married. I just they laugh you. Reason you average looking girls getting married everyday why those beautiful slay queen are still single in their late 30's. Well I rest my case. I non get strength to argue with you.
Do you know what happens in their home? Do you know what goes on in her mind? Listen, the truth will always remain the truth, take it or leave it. Women want men who can provide, period.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Intrepid01(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
omo that Safiaa girl mistook this discussion for that of a prostitute. Even a fellow lady tried correcting her, yet she refused..I pray and I pray for myself not to meet your type of lady for relationship in life....Amen.

11 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn but after the relationship hits the rock u see them running to social media crying that they spent 200k on their girlfriend but she still dumped them or dat they sponsored her in school but she called off the relationship after she graduated. Its amazing dat some dudes struggling with their monthly upkeep will place a girl on a daily monthly allowancecheesy. Dats why such guys find it hard to focus and develop themselvescheesy.

Yea so stupid of them. Funny enough they are girls who wouldn't ask dime from you. That's why I don't bother myself trying to convince a lady, I will simply walk away. There are ladies who don't have this mindset. Just search brothers.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Education is not only about educating yourself academically. Just want you to understand that. We go to school for different reasons. However, as a woman theres nothing wrong with having your own money. Actually, its very very important to have your own life and income outside your relationship If a man is going to come into my life though, he must contribute financially its a must. If im going to accept his proposal, theres must be a substantial gain on my end[/b].

Your statement is full of contradictions

@ highlighted red

You believed it's important for women to be independent in a relationship, which is to suggest that you can take good care of yourself without a man

@ highlighted blue

You are advocating for dependence immediately after your relationship status changes

Why should a man contribute to your financial situation? is the man going to bring other financial burden into your life that requires additional financial support?

Aren't you going to be the same safia before and during a relationship?

Are you suggesting in any way that you will start living above your means because of a new boyfriend? That is not far from a gold digger's mentality you know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Intrepid01:
omo that Safiaa girl mistook this discussion for that of a prostitute. Even a fellow lady tried correcting her, yet she refused..I pray and I pray for myself not to meet your type of lady for relationship in life....Amen.
lool. Nothing to do with prostitution lol, its just the reality. grin
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Do you know what happens in their home? Do you know what goes on in her mind? Listen, the truth will always remain the truth, take it or leave it. Women want men who can provide, period.

My dear, happy family they got. As I speak they plan relocating out of the country. My dear, you and those in your circle are the ones with that mindset. They might have issue but is never "money"

My current gf don't ask me a dime she is doing well for herself. I do give her some trips and she reciprocate.

Cooperation and understanding is the key. It doesn't matter who has to take care of who.

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:

Your statements is full of contradictions

@ highlighted red

You believed it's important for women to be independent in a relationship, which is to suggest you can take good care of yourself without a man

@ highlighted blue

You are advocating for dependence immediately after your relationship status changes

Why should a man contribute to your financial situation? is the man going to bring other financial burden into your life that requires additional financial support?

Aren't going to be the same safia before and during a relationship?

Are you suggesting in any way that you will start living above your means because of a new boyfriend? That is not far from a gold digger mentality you know
How is that a contridiction? So because you can cook for yourself does that mean you shouldnt look for a wife that can cook? Listen, there must be a purpose when somebody comes into your life. A woman having her own money doesnt mean she should lower her standards and date a man without money. A woman should always aim higher, thats how the dynamic of a relationship should be. Anyways you dont have to understand, but those who do, will do.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Then you've got to make sure you're the only one. Theres no way a woman can date six guys at once and you wont see some signs. Wisen up!
a girl can actually date 30 guys sef at d same time and the so called boyfriend might not be any wiser. The day a lady starts complaining that her boyfriend is not taking care of her financial needs seriously then that's d day d boyfriend if he's wise should know dats she's seeing other men that she's sleeping with in exchange for money. She's just comparing these men to her boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
BiggyB242:

Yea so stupid of them. Funny enough they are girls who wouldn't ask dime from you. That's why I don't bother myself trying to convince a lady, I will simply walk away. There are ladies who don't have this mindset. Just search brothers.
gbam!
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
BiggyB242:

My dear, happy family they got. As I speak they're planning relocating out of the country. My dear, you and those in your circle are the ones with that mindset. They might have issue but is never "money"

My current gf don't ask me a dime she is doing well for herself. I do give her some trips and she reciprocate.

Cooperation and understanding is the key. It doesn't matter who has to take care of who.
You dont know what goes on in their family, like i said you can only assume. Generally women want providers as hubands, men want nurturers as wives. It’s that simple.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Then you've got to make sure you're the only one. Theres no way a woman can date six guys at once and you wont see some signs. Wisen up!
Don't waste your time here arguing with all this low lives who don't have anything to offer broke guys everywhere ..... a real man will never complain when you asked him for money......any man that can't take care of you while dating? expect worst in marriage cause such men ends up being stingy in marriage and prefer to spend the money outside than spending it for the upkeep of their .... men of this century don't want to work hard like there fathers did always wants to shy away from their duties..... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
lefulefu:
a girl can actually date 30 guys at d same time and the so called boyfriend might not be any wiser. The day a lady starts complaining that her boyfriend is not taking care of her financial needs seriously then that's d day d boyfriend if he's wise should know dats she's seeing other men that she's sleeping with in exchange for money. She's just comparing these men to her boyfriend.
Theres no way you can be with someone and you won’t see signs she’s seeing multiple other people. Unless you’re blinded by love, very slow or just naive. Women are good at cheating, but they’ll always be signs. Trust me.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by UDUJ(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
BiggyB242:

You sir deserve a bottle of chilled heineken cool

From the very first time I discuss with a lady I already know the type of lady she is. I decide there and then to cut off foreever or proceed to the next phase of attack wink

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by KevinDein: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:

Your opinion is not reality. Don't mistake the two.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
We can agree to disagree.
Sure darl.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol you're typing as if she's doing this grudgingly or something and she deserves to be patronized for it. It's wrong dating a lady who thinks she's doing you a favor by dating you. It's supposed to be mutual. Wtf.
I won't type again. My mind is spoken.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Grayjoy:
I won't type again. My mind is spoken.
cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
KevinDein:

Your opinion is not reality. Don't mistake the two.
To you, but to me is is. grin I see it all around me grin
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
You dont know what goes on in their family, like i said you can only assume. Generally women want providers as hubands, men want nurturers as wives. It’s that simple.

Lol, you should say " I want a provider" not women. Secondly, get yourself a sugar daddy, he will provide for you.

As for the young men, we want a symbiotic relationship not a saprophytic one- someone who we can plan together and achieve our goal not leaches.

Sign out.

3 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
How is that a contridiction? So because you can cook for yourself does that mean you shouldnt look for a wife that can cook? Listen, there must be a purpose when somebody comes into your life. A woman having her own money doesnt mean she should lower her standards and date a man without money. A woman should always aim higher, thats how the dynamic of a relationship should be. Anyways you dont have to understand, but those who do, will do.

@Embodened

You have messed up another analogy

A guy that cook very well wouldn't have cooking as his top priority when searching for a life partner, same way as an independent lady shouldn't be bothered about the money and financial prowess of her future boyfriend.

Notwithstanding, not making a future partner's financial prowess a main concern in relationship doesn't mean a lady will rather settle for a broke and unambitious man. it simply means that his money and how he spends it is not her top priority in the relationship.

Clearly, that seems to be your major priority, but it is cool.

We don't need to have similar principles about life. smiley

6 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
prechbills1:

how now.. because of that giving head stuff?

lol but dating isn't about giving head, right?
it's all about comfort and understanding..
No, it's not about head. You said it once that you hate black women.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't waste your time here arguing with all this low lives who don't have anything to offer broke guys everywhere ..... a real man will never complain when you asked him for money......any man that can't take care of you when dating? expect worst in marriage cause such men ends up being stingy in marriage and prefer to spend the money outside than spending it for the upkeep of their .... men of this century don't want to work hard like there fathers did always wants to shy away from their duties..... cool

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Intrepid01(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:

Madam , any world where that is the reality is a shithole. it's a world where relationship, companionship, love has no meaning. I'm actually more worried about ladies like you who have for caught up in such mentality.

Cos such ladies believe they are to be used by the Guy in a relationship and as such must ensure that get enough financial gains as possible while they keep looking out for another that can pay more for their service....wow what a world indeed .

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
BiggyB242:

Lol, you should say " I want a provider" don't women. Secondly, get yourself a sugar daddy, he will provide for you.

As for the young men, we want a symbiotic relationship not a saprophytic one- someone who we can plan together and achieve our goal not leaches.

Sign out.
A.k.A a woman who can accept me for who I am, but I will not accept her if she doesn’t have the criterias I want in a wife. My brother, I understand completely. Have a fantastic day.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Theres no way you can be with someone and you won’t see signs she’s seeing multiple other people. Unless you’re blinded by love, very slow or just naive. Women are good at cheating, but they’ll always be signs. Trust me.
it takes a man to be smart and sharp to know if his woman is playing around. A simple minded naive man can never figure or smell it out cos women very good in covering up unlike we men if we cheat then the lady can easily figure it out even if she never caught the man red handed. Why do u think ex runz girls go for naive men when it comes to marriage? Like i said b4..it seems more richer men are already asking the op's girlfriend out and are luring her with money hence her dissatisfaction in the way op spends on her.@ op.... The ball is in ur court dude.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=Grayjoy post=66708856][/quote] Wow shocked what brought you to this section cheesy cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't waste your time here arguing with all this low lives who don't have anything to offer broke guys everywhere ..... a real man will never complain when you asked him for money......any man that can't take care of you when dating? expect worst in marriage cause such men ends up being stingy in marriage and prefer to spend the money outside than spending it for the upkeep of their .... men of this century don't want to work hard like there fathers did always wants to shy away from their duties..... cool
lool,who's wasting mb discussing about relationship with people you can never date online.grin its a blatant waste of time,why argue with them when you are very okay with your caring boyfriend.cheesy

Queen,I don't waste time them,all I know is that I can't date a stingy guy,not now,not ever.
Nice comment though.cool
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:

@Embodened

You have messed up another analogy

A guy that cook very well wouldn't have cooking as his top priority when searching for a life partner, same way as an independent lady shouldn't be bothered about the money and financial prowess of her future boyfriend.

Notwithstanding, not making a future partner's financial prowess a main concern in relationship doesn't mean a lady will rather settle for a broke and unambitious man. it simply means that his money and how he spends it is not her top priority in the relationship.

Clearly, that seems to be your major priority, but it is cool.

We don't have to have similar principles about life. smiley

Anytime I see comments like this. I know there is hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by KevinDein: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
To you, but to me is is. grin I see it all around me grin
Birds of a feather flock together. The fact that you and your friends have that mentality doesn't make it the norm or reality. Even on this thread a lady vehemently disagreed with you. I also know ladies who will feel insulted by your posts.

Your opinion is not reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
broke guys are constituting nuisance on this plat formgrin

not a bad evening though,after a stressful day.
deadrat are you back

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Wow shocked what brought you to this section cheesy cheesy
I miss road. Ur comment d vex me.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

You sir deserve a bottle of chilled heineken cool

From the very first time I discuss with a lady I already know the type of lady she is. I decide there and then to cut off foreever or proceed to the next phase of attack wink

True true bro, no need argue with her. Definitely she will meet her match but that wouldn't me.

There are good independent ladies everywhere all they need is your love na wen you meet all these ajekpako looking for a guy that will upgrade their life. My guy is in Canada as I speak everything was done by the girl but now they are married and he's doing well.

Brothers leave all these slay queen get your self a real independent queen with brains.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.