Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (38180 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by summerflame(m): 1:55am On Apr 20, 2018
makydebbie:

Love, relationships and everything that comes with it should be mutual. I can't go into a relationship with the mentality that, I'm doing this guy a favor by dating him, then there's no love there. SUCH RELATIONSHIPS CANNOT WORK, because it's one sided. It means the love is one sided too.
For two individuals to come together, overlook each others flaws, whatever they feel should be mutual. The guy would've gone for that cute sexy girl in the street, so for him to choose you and start taking care of you, he's doing you a favor too because it could be anybody. It's better for a lady to remain single than to be in a relationship where she thinks she's doing him a favor. That's a different kind of pride and narcissism.

Lol, I'm trying to understand this, but like you said I really can't understand it, so I'll just respect your opinion. kiss
God will bless u, u will never die young, all the good of this life u shall never lack, God will bless u and give u a bless u with a good home... In fact, as from today's henceforth, u won my heart in a very special way... I never knew we still have ladies with resounding senses and honesty like u...once again, God bless u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by summerflame(m): 1:57am On Apr 20, 2018
Safiaa:
It’s not strictly a transaction. This is not a teenage love affair we’re talking about it, this is adult love. Adult love requires some sort of transaction. What do men go after? What do women go after? When they come together, do they both get what they want? Answer that.
Don't worry, they don't close the gate to SHILOH, by the time u are 40 with thia your poor mentality, u will realize that relationship is not all about offering guys favour or something must be offer and something must be returned
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by summerflame(m): 2:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Safiaa:
Maky, what you don’t understand is that a man will always go for the best that his money and status can get. Yes they’ll always be prettier and sexier ladies than you, but can he get them? A man pursuing you and chasing you, he’s looking at you like you’re the best he can get in that period. So it’s not something that you consciously think in your head at all times, but subconsciously you’re doing him a favour by accepting his proposal especially if he’s pursuing you hard. Like I said all these things happen naturally, so it’s not like you’ll have this entitled mentality thinking that you’re better than him. It’s more or less knowing your worth and not accepting less than what you deserve. So if I expect you to financially contribute to the relationship, it really shouldn’t be a problem.
can u do me a favour of keeping your gutter oozing mouth shut for once... Can't u see that u ain't making sense?.... Nobody is in support of your "hoe-loshoistic" comment .... Na wa oooo... Dear God, if this is the kinda girl that will be left for me to marry, please just render me impotent or single for life
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by summerflame(m): 2:09am On Apr 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS TRUE, FOR MANY GIRLS. BUT,

THERE'S NO HARM IN BUYING "YOUR GIRL" THE THINGS YOU CAN AFFORD.
willingly and not by returning their "presumed and assumed sexual favour" by force ?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by summerflame(m): 2:17am On Apr 20, 2018
prechbills1:
the problem is in Nigeria it s hard to see made babes..
mehn... I took me many years before I saw my fiance..

if you want to marry an independent or rich lady my friend go and school in south Africa..
I did my M. Sc there and I met my fiance there...

she's the best thing that ever happened to me smiley
Olamijuwon Anike, May God bless u.. May u never be curse like some ladies seeing relationship as a favour... She knows how much I valued her, she was there when there was nothing, I'm proud to tell u that we made it a little together still u ain't billing me cos u believe in your handiwork ... God bless my woman and elevate her hand work in Jesus name ... Amen
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by BabbanBura(m): 6:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Safiaa:
Didn’t read everything, but my opinion is that as a boyfriend you don’t have to spend your every dime on your Gf or cater to every single thing she wants to buy. However you need to spend money. If you can’t afford to date, stay single. It’s as simple as ABC. Nobody is putting a gun to your head to have a gf.

While we must spend on our galfrens, what the guy and most of us guys are saying is that it is not an OBLIGATION to meet gal frens' needs just cos we're dating.
You are 100% responsible however, when it is a wive. Shikenan
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by BabbanBura(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Impregnable101:

80% of nigerian girls expect u to start footing her bills the moment she agrees to date u like they are doing u a favour

& that's wrong!

Yes absolute wrong
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by BabbanBura(m): 6:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Safiaa:
Yes she is doing you a favour. You chased her not the other way round, you went out of your way to patronise her and she accepted you out of many so she’s doing YOU a favour.
She’s taking herself off the dating market in her prime.
She’s giving you her body (most times)
She’s trusting you with her time and biological clock
She’s risking her emotional state being with you.

The least you can do is reciprocate the favour by being financially supportive. The problem with you guys is, you just want to take take take and not give anything in return. It’s bad.

Chai! and some people even like the post. So everything about you Safiaa is for the money? How is it diffrent from prostitution?

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by BabbanBura(m): 6:31am On Apr 20, 2018
UDUJ:

At the bold face, I just concluded you got shit for brains. Have you ever worked a single day in your life?

The company is not doing you a favor by employing you, neither are you doing the company a favor by accepting the job. The end goal of the game is money. It's a business and the company needs you to hit the bottom line, same way you need the salary of the company to survive.

Thanks Bro, i know you will address this wacked mentality.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by BabbanBura(m): 6:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Safiaa:
First of all, Do I know you from anywhere? Why quote me with insults, clearly there’s something wrong with you. You can argue and disagree without being ridiculous. Nonsense.

It’s a transactional relationship that happens between the boss and the employee. The end goal is money, agreed. How will this goal be met if sacrifices/favours are not made? If a very top notch job decides to employ you out of thousands, you have to look at it like they’re doing you a favour. You treat the job with care, a replacement will be very easy for the company. Transactional relationships are never equal. This is not even the point, the main point is that if I decide to date you after you persue me, I’m doing you a favour by accepting. Nothing in this life is equal, wake up! It’s as simple as ABC, no if buts or maybes.

I can see clearly you have a comprehension issue and lack logical acumen. May be your trade has killed the portion of your brain that process those two. Benin Gal indeed
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2018
summerflame:
God will bless u, u will never die young, all the good of this life u shall never lack, God will bless u and give u a bless u with a good home... In fact, as from today's henceforth, u won my heart in a very special way... I never knew we still have ladies with resounding senses and honesty like u...once again, God bless u
Amen, amen and amen! Felt great waking up to this prayers. cheesy

Thanks very much and I wish you same. smiley

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by princfred(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
summerflame:
Thats why i love her. She is special.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2018
LoRdCaT:
Nothing oo, it's just been so long I heard from you so I decided to call to check up on you.
Alright. Thanks. Good morning.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2018
U Don dey get sense small small oh, pitiable your sister safiaa has insisted she will be senseless for the rest of her life. It's pitiable u know...
makydebbie:
Lol you're typing as if she's doing this grudgingly or something and she deserves to be patronized for it. It's wrong dating a lady who thinks she's doing you a favor by dating you. It's supposed to be mutual. Wtf.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by LoRdCaT(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Alright. Thanks. Good morning.
How are you? Happy Sunday
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
LoRdCaT:
How are you? Happy Sunday
I'm fine and you? I've missed you bro, you're not as active as before, hope all is well? Wish you same.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I'm fine and you? I've missed you bro, you're not as active as before, hope all is well? Wish you same.
Bawo ni
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
greiboy:
Bawo ni
Uncle Grey, I'm fine and you? kiss kiss
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Uncle Grey, I'm fine and you? kiss kiss
Why are you calling me uncle now cry

How is everything? Sch? bfs? and so on
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
greiboy:
Why are you calling me uncle now cry

How is everything? Sch? bfs? and so on
You're my big uncle. cool Efritin iz palfect. cheesy
School is okay, bfs are fine and so on.

Saw your diary, want more. wink
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
You're my big uncle. cool Efritin iz palfect. cheesy
School is okay, bfs are fine and so on.

Saw your diary, want more. wink
hahaha

No wonder you dey call me uncle

Well I will be giving more information soon wink

I see you more as iyawo kekere tongue
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
greiboy:
hahaha

No wonder you dey call me uncle

Well I will be giving more information soon wink

I see you more as iyawo kekere tongue

Will be waiting with my popcorn.

Iyawo kekere keh? I'm heartbroken. sad
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Will be waiting with my popcorn.
Iyawo kekere keh? I'm heartbroken. sad
Hahaha
Where is your own diary? The one you had last year.
Bring back our diary
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
greiboy:
Hahaha

Where is your own diary? The one you had last year.

Bring back our diary
I'm on a new one, in which I'll reveal my identity and probably post my picture. But I'm not sure I should do that yet.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I'm on a new one, in which I'll reveal my identity and probably post my picture. But I'm not sure I should do that yet.
dat lady on ur dp shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
please reveal your identity grin
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by geez0135: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is for all married women and ladies

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 30, 2018
lefulefu:

dat lady on ur dp shocked shocked
Lol. Ikr.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Lol. Ikr.
hw u doin? wink
longtime
goodmornin

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2018
greiboy:
please reveal your identity grin
All in good time. cool Good morning, hope you had a good night rest?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2018
MhisTahrah:
All in good time. cool Good morning, hope you had a good night rest?
Morning

Yes, thank you

How was your night?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by LoRdCaT(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2018
MhisTahrah:
All is well oo, it's school that has been keeping me and I am very busy with other things too. Pm me your number so I can reach you on whatsapp. I will try to be regular on here though. How's school

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.