Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (56769 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Meet The Mexican Man Who Was Born With 2 Heads, See His Photos / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by CuriousMynd: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
A lady who goes by the name Kawaii Child on instagram took to her IG page on March 16th to post a photo of the dead baby boy she gave birth to.

She said the baby died in her tummy two days before she was due to give birth. She said she suddenly felt no movement inside her on that day and was feeling very different and rushed herself to the hospital where she was induced and she gave birth to a baby boy who was already dead.

She later explained that he died because his intestines were born on the outside of his body.

Many sympathised with the bereaved mother and sent condolence messages to her on her page while others were uncomfortable with the fact that she posted his dead photos on IG.

People became more agitated when she posted another photo of the dead child a few hours later, asking for money on GoFundMe, for expenses and funeral expenses for the child.

When people shared their reservations, she wrote wrote.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/woman-gives-birth-to-a-dead-baby-shares-his-photos-online-to-grieve-graphic-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by freezyprinzy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Damn cry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by HeWrites(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
cool

RIP baby boy

19 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Raphwise: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
So sad. cry

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Alexis410(f): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Rip

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by UDUJ(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
cry I can imagine what she is going through. After carrying the baby for nine months undecided

Very painful undecided

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Doerstech(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by W3xy1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Why must everything be uploaded on social medias? Alainitiju

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Ritaze12: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is a very disturbing. Using your dead baby to gain social media attention is sick. This woman isn't well in the head.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by angelboy01(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
I feel her pain, so sad and so touching. Little angel, God didn't want you in this sinful world. God bless you baby.
Check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
So sad to know.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by agbonkamen(f): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Which kind Wahala Bi Dis na

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by funkyfrevy(f): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Only God can comfort her. I can relate.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by lekjons(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is disturbing!! cry

She could have been one of those overcaring mothers like mine..

Sorry, God will comfort you..

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Aderewah: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
F
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
RIP. So nine months just gone like dat ? But let her be grateful for her life, atleast she did not die.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Guapismo: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
It's a bad occurrence but there is no need for her to post it na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hmmmm
Social media go do person something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by talk2saintify(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Eaugusta(f): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is really difficult to bear but what can one do when faced with a situation you can't change?
I sympathize with you and ask God to give you the grace to bear this great loss; may Him bless you with another one that will come alive and stay with you.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
I give up on humanity. We need islamic civilisation abeg
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Timagex(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Oh my God!!!! For should forgive his sins

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Mekanus(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
funkyfrevy:
Only God can comfort her. I can relate.
God that couldn't keep the baby alive will now comfort her?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by safarigirl(f): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
She's sick.

Which money does she want people to send her to bury a stillbirth?

She does not need any money, she should go to any provision shop, get a carton, put the baby inside and bury him in the ground.

Na God know why he no give her pikin, even in his death, they want to turn it to money-making venture. Let me just say she's going through Post-partum stress disorder, that is why her mental faculties are unsound.

She'll be fine

24 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by blowjob: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
SICK PEOPLE.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by nkwuocha: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Stupid
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by crackhouse(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
safarigirl:
She's sick.

Which money does she want people to send her to bury a stillbirth?

She does not need any money, she should go to any provision shop, get a carton, put the baby inside and bury him in the ground.

Na God know why he no give her pikin, even in his death, they want to turn it to money-making venture. Let me just say she's going through Post-partum stress disorder, that is why her mental faculties are unsound.

She'll be fine
easy bro. If u can't donate just pass.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Tberry01(f): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
RIP baby
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Is this necessary? I mean she could have kept the pictures as a personal family stuff instead of sharing with the world. Everything should not be on social media.

My condolence. Take heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.