Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

White Boy Tried To Bully A Nigerian Kid And Got The Beating Of His Life(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Boy Tried To Bully A Nigerian Kid And Got The Beating Of His Life(video) (1225 Views)

Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Boy Tried To Bully A Nigerian Kid And Got The Beating Of His Life(video) by Himmler: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Say no to violence but it's okay to defend yourself. Watch the video below...

A white boy trying to bully a Nigerian kid in High school....He don show am the meaning of.....Gidigbo eti Ebute...?? pic.twitter.com/bQULerCsfo

— Nubian Queen (@nubiankemett) April 13, 2018

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/4/white-boy-tries-to-bully-a-nigerian-kid-in-high-schooland-he-got-the-beating-of-his-life-video.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: White Boy Tried To Bully A Nigerian Kid And Got The Beating Of His Life(video) by OfficialAwol(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
Akpu stand, indomie and Macaroni go near am.

What did he expect?
Re: White Boy Tried To Bully A Nigerian Kid And Got The Beating Of His Life(video) by Blakjewelry(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
Eba VS French fries
Re: White Boy Tried To Bully A Nigerian Kid And Got The Beating Of His Life(video) by prechbills1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
the bastard went to another man's country and started defying the citizens... black people with their mentality though

I know that if that boy reports him, he's gonna get arrested
Re: White Boy Tried To Bully A Nigerian Kid And Got The Beating Of His Life(video) by talk2saintify(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: White Boy Tried To Bully A Nigerian Kid And Got The Beating Of His Life(video) by Pengician(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2018
Himmler:
Say no to violence but it's okay to defend yourself. Watch the video below...

A white boy trying to bully a Nigerian kid in High school....He don show am the meaning of.....Gidigbo eti Ebute...?? pic.twitter.com/bQULerCsfo

— Nubian Queen (@nubiankemett) April 13, 2018

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/4/white-boy-tries-to-bully-a-nigerian-kid-in-high-schooland-he-got-the-beating-of-his-life-video.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Smile
Smile
Smile
Re: White Boy Tried To Bully A Nigerian Kid And Got The Beating Of His Life(video) by Blackfire(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2018
Click like for the black kid.

Click share for the white kid.

(1) (Reply)

I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl / Suicide Alert : Feed My Corpse To My Lecturer- Pretty Final Year Student Says / Just In: Suspected Killer Of Gokada CEO Saleh Arrested By New York Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.