Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced (37961 Views)

NIGERIA FIRSTS: Meet Nigeria's Youngest Phd Holder,bagging His Phd In Maths / Meet Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa, 25-Year-Old Covenant University PhD Holder / Africa's Youngest PhD Holder Is From Ekiti, in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by laudate: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Ha ha ha! This is delusion at it's peak.
Is that the name of the condition that you are suffering from?
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by Elouise: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by mercyville: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Splendid

1 Like

Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by mikolo80: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
HigherEd:

Well if she studied in Covenant uni for BA and MA she might not make it at 25 for a PhD because of national youth service year plus CU masters is nearly two years and PhD is four.. But if I am not wrong Masters in UK is just 1 year. That sort of amplified her chances here.
nysc is not compulsory
some masters in naija are 1 year
but who youngest phd epp
our economy still in shambles
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by mikolo80: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
haywire07:
It's all about money

Make I hear say u attend public Nigerian schools and you can achieve this.

Let's assume she finished secondary school at 14.

She attended a foreign university and spent 3years (there are courses abroad that are 3 years. Our overhyped architecture of 4-5 years is 3years in UK)

So at 17 she did Msc of two years and finished at 19.

Six years after she completed her PhD. (how many years is PhD?) even naija no de do phd for 6 yrs oga unless strike and beef from elders

I'm sure she's just about to go for NYSC.

I repeat It's all about money !!!!
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by 4kings: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2018
AnonyNymous:

grin grin grin grin
CU is a funny place... grin grin
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by 4kings: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2018
mikolo80:
nysc is not compulsory
some masters in naija are 1 year
but who youngest phd epp
our economy still in shambles
Not everyone in Nigeria is under the umbrella of bad economy.
Some use their skills to make profit both money wise and in research contributions, while others sit still and wait for the government to help "someday".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by mikolo80: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
4kings:

Not everyone in Nigeria is under the umbrella of bad economy.
Some use their skills to make profit both money wise and in research contributions, while others sit still and wait for the government to help "someday".
every phd is bros
every single one
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by DrPurple(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Shedrack777:
its not about you knowing what you're doing, its about the university strike jamb stuff. because right now, it's not by knowledge you pass jamb it's by luck (courtesy of bad marking) and what of the normal nigerian strike.
she might have achieved that in nigeria, but that'll be through luck and grace of God
Okay. I Agree. Thanks.
#Purple
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by CodeTemplar: 1:20am On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

No sir, you are the one who is "mentally derailed." sad Thanks for letting us know the true nature of the affliction that plagues your mind. undecided

And saying it is easier to set up a business in the field of Microbiology than some other fields, in the way you compared it with Computer Science, shows that you know absolutely nothing about what a microbiologist does, or the tools he needs to practise his profession. Digital electron microscopes and fully functional standard laboratories with scientific equipment, do not come cheap. Neither do reagents and analytical tools. They all cost thousands of dollars, and none are manufactured locally. So kindly stop saying what you do NOT know. Anyway, thank God everyone can read, and they can all see that you are the one who is actually "posting what beyond your intellectual capacity." undecided When people like you are unable to cite adequate, verifiable facts to make a intelligent point, you resort to insults. Why am I not surprised?

https://www.amazon.com/AmScope-40X-1600X-Infinity-Laboratory-Microscope/dp/B078HKRCXY/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1523924087&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=laboratory+microscope&psc=1

That's a standard laboratory microscope going for around 1100 USD. Stop waiting on govt to do everything for you. Keke goes for around that amount.
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by laudate: 1:45am On Apr 17, 2018
CodeTemplar:
https://www.amazon.com/AmScope-40X-1600X-Infinity-Laboratory-Microscope/dp/B078HKRCXY/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1523924087&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=laboratory+microscope&psc=1

That's a standard laboratory microscope going for around 1100 USD. Stop waiting on govt to do everything for you. Keke goes for around that amount.

Didn't I tell you earlier that you know nothing about microbiologists and what they do? So after buying the microscope, which is just the smallest one of the equipment they need, where do they get funds to set up a standard laboratory with other functional equipment? shocked Microbiologists do not work in isolation, o. They cannot simply sit inside their bedrooms and write code on a laptop, like a computer scientist would do. So guy, stop clutching at straws, and go and learn what a microbiologist does for a living.

Like I told you earlier:
Digital electron microscopes and fully functional standard laboratories with scientific equipment, do not come cheap. Neither do reagents and analytical tools. They all cost thousands of dollars, and none are manufactured locally.

Find out what it costs to set up a functional, standard lab, that includes microscopes and other equipment, powered by a steady supply of electricity. Buying a microscope alone without other ancillary functional equipment, is like buying a car without an engine, windscreen, seats or any tyres. Kindly stop quoting me, until you educate yourself on what the job of a microbiologist entails.

You are the one that is fixated on Keke and banking jobs. Get a life! undecided

Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by CodeTemplar: 2:35am On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

Didn't I tell you earlier that you know nothing about microbiologists and what they do? So after buying the microscope, which is just the smallest one of the equipment they need, where do they get funds to set up a standard laboratory with other functional equipment? shocked Microbiologists do not work in isolation, o.
Stop there pal. The microscope is about the most expensive tool a microbiologist uses and I purposely sampled one of 1100 usd. There are many 400 usd microscope that will still perform variety test adequately.
My be I should sample some more for you.

Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by CodeTemplar: 2:42am On Apr 17, 2018
A Cheaper Laboratory Microscope.

Mr Laudate, Can you compare these to Computer Engineering where low grade equipment cost as low as N40 million ?

Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by laudate: 2:46am On Apr 17, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Stop there pal. The microscope is about the most expensive tool a microbiologist uses and I purposely sampled one of 1100 usd. There are many 400 usd microscope that will still perform variety test adequately.
My be I should sample some more for you.

Kindly stop this fake game of yours. undecided My last post was very explicit. A microscope is NOT the only tool, a microbiologist needs to do his work. Go back and read my previous comment. I have reposted it here for you! A standard functional lab is also needed along with a microscope. Using only a microscope, is incomplete. You cannot get the whole job done that way! sad

laudate:
Didn't I tell you earlier that you know nothing about microbiologists and what they do? So after buying the microscope, which is just the smallest one of the equipment they need, where do they get funds to set up a standard laboratory with other functional equipment? shocked Microbiologists do not work in isolation, o. They cannot simply sit inside their bedrooms and write code on a laptop, like a computer scientist would do. So guy, stop clutching at straws, and go and learn what a microbiologist does for a living.

Like I told you earlier:

Find out what it costs to set up a functional, standard lab, that includes microscopes and other equipment, powered by a steady supply of electricity. Buying a microscope alone without other ancillary functional equipment, is like buying a car without an engine, windscreen, seats or any tyres. Kindly stop quoting me, until you educate yourself on what the job of a microbiologist entails.

Equipment for preserving tissues, samples and/or histological specimens at specific temperatures, are also vital. sad So is the maintenance of these equipment. Go to hospitals, breweries, food and beverage companies, pharmaceutical firms and ask them how much it cost to set up the smallest labs they have. They would definitely give you a cost running into millions. undecided No reputable client worth his salt, who values accuracy and thoroughness, would give you a job, if he cannot visit your lab and check it out first. And if they get to your lab and see just a microscope, titrating pipes, PPE and pipettes, they would laugh you to scorn!

Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by CodeTemplar: 2:57am On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

Didn't I tell you earlier that you know nothing about microbiologists and what they do?
Like I told you earlier:

For your info, one of the most advanced labs in Delta state happens to be onwed by a person close enough to me and I have visited it. When dont need to turn simple reality into competition.

Govt cant subsidize a grad with over a million Naira over 4 years and still be pampering them with direct jobs. People need to take a cue from IT related discipline grads and realize that some certificates can mock a jobless graduate.
The other day a 2.1 grad who rides keke was sampled on Nairaland and I thought to myself, after enjoying subsidized education.

The advance nations are paying close attention to what happens to their STEM (Science, Teccnology, Engineering and Maths) human resource in a bid to keep up with demand of modern society while we watch ours go into keke riding, phone repair, conductor, and back-of-bank banking.

My reference to microbiology wasn't personal at all.
Zoologist, Biochemist, Computer Engineers, Electrical Engr etc are other fields where govts subsidizes people to acquire skills we need badly as a nation but allow them slip through the system into ridiculous jobs.
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by CodeTemplar: 3:02am On Apr 17, 2018
Oya point out one expensive gadget in that pic asides the microscope. I challenge you. You think you can intimidate your way through?

Stop sampling photo shoot.

Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by 4kings: 3:04am On Apr 17, 2018
CodeTemplar:
For your info, one of the most advanced labs in Delta state happens to be onwed by a person close enough to me and I have visited it. When dont need to turn simple reality into competition.

Govt cant subsidize a grad with over a million Naira over 4 years and still be pampering them with direct jobs. People need to take a cue from IT related discipline grads and realize that some certificates can mock a jobless graduate.
The other day a 2.1 grad who rides keke was sampled on Nairaland and I thought to myself, after enjoying subsidized education.

The advance nations are paying close attention to what happens to their STEM (Science, Teccnology, Engineering and Maths) human resource in a bid to keep up with demand of modern society while we watch ours go into keke riding, phone repair, conductor, and back-of-bank banking.

Zoologist, Biochemist, Computer Engineers, Electrical Engr etc are other fields where govts subsidizes people to acquire skills we need badly as a nation but allow them slip through the system into ridiculous jobs.
Subsidized education in terms of 90% payments of salary and 10% educational expenses?
Over the years Nigeria or the Ministry of Education has not sponsored or shown interest in funding research.
I think a little motivation in research would go a long way in planning, motivating and developing students into STEM.
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by CodeTemplar: 3:07am On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

Kindly stop this fake game of yours. undecided My last post was very explicit. A microscope is NOT the only tool, a microbiologist needs to do his work. Go back and read my previous comment. I have reposted it here for you! A standard functional lab is also needed along with a microscope. Using only a microscope, is incomplete. You cannot get the whole job done that way! sad

Equipment for preserving tissues, samples and/or histological specimens at specific temperatures, are also vital. sad So is the maintenance of these equipment. Go to hospitals, breweries, food and beverage companies, pharmaceutical firms and ask them how much it cost to set up the smallest labs they have. They would definitely give you a cost running into millions. undecided No reputable client worth his salt, who values accuracy and thoroughness, would give you a job, if he cannot visit your lab and check it out first. And if they get to your lab and see just a microscope, titrating pipes, PPE and pipettes, they would laugh you to scorn!

You somehow forget to name these tools. Most of the others you are clinging unto as excuse are cheap tools bros. Stop acting like life is a competition of crowd and reduce the crowd mentality.
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by laudate: 3:09am On Apr 17, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Your ignorance is just growing by the minute. sad And instead of admitting that you do not know what you are talking about, you are just clutching at straws. A zoologist and a biochemist studies a number of microbiology courses at undergraduate level, but their sphere of work is much wider than that of a microbiologist. The cost of setting up business in these fields, are quite high. And fresh graduates do not have access to the kind of funds to do that.

Like I said earlier: "Equipment for preserving tissues, samples and/or histological specimens at specific temperatures, are also vital. sad So is the maintenance of these equipment. Go to hospitals, breweries, food and beverage companies, pharmaceutical firms and ask them how much it cost to set up the smallest labs they have. They would definitely give you a cost running into millions. undecided No reputable client worth his salt, who values accuracy and thoroughness, would give you a job, if he cannot visit your lab and check it out first. And if they get to your lab and see just a microscope, titrating pipes, PPE and pipettes, they would laugh you to scorn!"

Did you ask your friend who owns one of the most advanced labs in Delta, how much he spent to equip it and set it up? shocked The figure would run into millions, if he included standard equipment such as the one in my last post. So where does a fresh graduate get millions to set up a lab with functional equipment including digital microscopes, in order to go into private practice, or set up a business venture in his field?

The only sensible thing you said was about Computer engineers (and maybe electrical engineers). But for electrical engineers, i am aware that some of the tools required in their profession, can be quite expensive and hard to maintain. undecided
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by CodeTemplar: 3:11am On Apr 17, 2018
4kings:

Subsidized education in terms of 90% payments of salary and 10% educational expenses?
Over the years Nigeria or the Ministry of Education has not sponsored or shown interest in funding research.
I think a little motivation in research would go a long way in planning, motivating and developing students into STEM.
Who subsidizes most of the private unis that have advanced equipment and Laboratories? Who subsidizes Covenant University? My point is that there are folks out there who could have started their own small establishment with the skills that go with their certificates but you see them claiming no jobs. Those certificates can mock all the noise they make about not having jobs.
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by laudate: 3:14am On Apr 17, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Oya point out one expensive gadget in that pic asides the microscope. I challenge you. You think you can intimidate your way through?

Stop sampling photo shoot.

Nobody is sampling photo shoot. sad I have already attached a list of additional equipment, to my previous post. It is certainly not exhaustive, though. You are fond of simply picking and choosing the little bits of info that appeal to you, and leaving out the most important relevant parts that form the crux of the whole issue. undecided
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by CodeTemplar: 3:19am On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

Your ignorance is just growing by the minute. sad And instead of admitting that you do not know what you are talking about, you are just clutching at straws. A zoologist and a biochemist studies a number of microbiology courses at undergraduate level, but their sphere of work is much wider than that of a microbiologist. The cost of setting up business in these fields, are quite high. And fresh graduates do not have access to the kind of funds to do that.

Like I said earlier: "Equipment for preserving tissues, samples and/or histological specimens at specific temperatures, are also vital. sad So is the maintenance of these equipment. Go to hospitals, breweries, food and beverage companies, pharmaceutical firms and ask them how much it cost to set up the smallest labs they have. They would definitely give you a cost running into millions. undecided No reputable client worth his salt, who values accuracy and thoroughness, would give you a job, if he cannot visit your lab and check it out first. And if they get to your lab and see just a microscope, titrating pipes, PPE and pipettes, they would laugh you to scorn!"

Did you ask your friend who owns one of the most advanced labs in Delta, how much he spent to equip it and set it up? shocked The figure would run into millions, if he included standard equipment such as the one in my last post. So where does a fresh graduate get millions to set up a lab with functional equipment including digital microscopes, in order to go into private practice, or set up a business venture in his field?

The only sensible thing you said was about Computer engineers (and maybe electrical engineers). But for electrical engineers, i am aware that some of the tools required in their profession, can be quite expensive and hard to maintain. undecided
The bold is what I am talking about.
I never said a zoologist should go start a zoo or that a Biochemist should go start a food processing outfit or even factory. Stop trying too hard to win argument and start concentrating on making sense bros.
There are profitable and legitimate things most of these keke riding and MFB cashier Microbiologist can do with relatively little funds that utilizes their govt subsidized skills.

You just jumped and in started claiming MicroBiology is expensive to practice and talking about govt not providing the jobs. Govt doesn't have manhood with which it fathers children. After subsidizing education for people, let people take responsibility.
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by laudate: 3:19am On Apr 17, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You somehow forget to name these tools. Most of the others you are clinging unto as excuse are cheap tools bros. Stop acting like life is a competition of crowd and reduce the crowd mentality.
CodeTemplar:
Priceless Expensive Equipment and mostly Optional ones like the ones common in Nigeria right? Keep fo.oling around.
I don try for you. Bye Bye.

Name what? Can't you read? shocked Please go through my previous post. I attached pictures and names of additional tools and equipment, used by most labs to it. I asked you earlier: "How much did your friend in Delta spend to set up his advanced microbiology lab?" Tell the truth, and let the devil be ashamed, o! It certainly would cost more than a few millions, if he has included standard lab equipment inside it. undecided

You are the one acting as if life is a competition, by spewing wrong info based on a faulty premise, and expecting others to swallow it. A wise man would admit his mistake, and retract his erroneous statements, but no, you are just bent on justifying your ignorant comments sad!

Calling those tools optional, shows quite clearly that you know nothing about the job of a microbiologist!
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by 4kings: 3:19am On Apr 17, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Who subsidizes most of the private unis that have advanced equipment and Laboratories? Who subsidizes Covenant University?
There are privately funded na...

My point is that there are folks out there who could have started their own small establishment with the skills that go with their certificates but you see them claiming no jobs. Those certificates can mock all the noise they make about not having jobs.
Hmmm, in this time, some certificates are not really in relevant, some skills are not taught adequately in the University.
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by CodeTemplar: 3:22am On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

Nobody is sampling photo shoot. sad I have already attached a list of additional equipment, to my previous post. It is certainly not exhaustive, though. You are fond of simply picking and choosing the little bits of info that appeal to you, and leaving out the most important relevant parts that form the crux of the whole issue. undecided
Priceless Expensive Equipment and mostly Optional ones like the ones common in Nigeria right? Keep fo.oling around.
I don try for you. Bye Bye.
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by CodeTemplar: 3:27am On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

Name what? Can't you read? shocked Please go through my previous post. I attached pictures and names of additional tools and equipment, used by most labs to it. I asked you earlier: "[b]How much did your friend in Delta spend to set up his advanced microbiology lab?"[/b] Tell the truth, and let the devil be ashamed, o! It certainly would cost more than a few millions, if he has included standard lab equipment inside it. undecided

You are the one acting as if life is a competition, by spewing wrong info based on a faulty premise, and expecting others to swallow it. A wise man would admit his mistake, and retract his erroneous statements, but no, you are just bent on justifying your ignorant comments sad!
Labs aren't meant to be advanced but effective. Why don't the keke riding Microbiologist wait for advanced vehicles ?
The lab is effective. That the main thing bros.

So those Microscope I smapled arent advanced again. Every field has advanced equipment. Accountant buy N300k apps but there is Finacle of $2m so that doesn't mean the books and trial balance of accountants using N300k apps won''t be balanced
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by laudate: 3:28am On Apr 17, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The bold is what I am talking about.
I never said a zoologist should go start a zoo or that a Biochemist should go start a food processing outfit or even factory. Stop trying too hard to win argument and start concentrating on making sense bros.
There are profitable and legitimate things most of these keke riding and MFB cashier Microbiologist can do with relatively little funds that utilizes their govt subsidized skills.

You just jumped and in started claiming MicroBiology is expensive to practice and talking about govt not providing the jobs. Govt doesn't have manhood with which it fathers children. After subsidizing education for people, let people take responsibility.

You are the one that is not making sense. sad Go back to your initial post where you compared a computer scientist to a microbiologist in the same breath, and alleged that they should have set up private ventures, instead of going into banking jobs or keke riding.

I replied you to show that there are not enough jobs to absorb microbiologists upon graduation, and asking a microbiologist to set up a private venture in his own field is expensive and not as easy as it seems. undecided They would have to find alternative jobs, instead of starving to death while waiting for jobs to turn up in their own field, or trying to acquire funds to set up private ventures, in their field of study.

You then went on a fishing expedition pasting different pictures of various microscopes, as if that is all a microbiologist needs, to set up private practice in his own field. Do you remember? You were bent on giving people the wrong impression, about something you know very little about.

Now, a lot of people visit NL and I am rather concerned that some young impressionable individual would get the wrong idea by reading your posts. undecided Is it a crime to try and set the records straight?
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by CodeTemplar: 3:30am On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

You are the one that is not making sense. sad Go back to your initial post where you compared a computer scientist to a microbiologist in the same breath, and alleged that they should have set up private ventures, instead of going into banking jobs or keke riding.

I replied you to show that there are not enough jobs to absorb microbiologists upon graduation, and asking a microbiologist to set up a private venture in his own field is expensive and not as easy as it seems. undecided They would have to find alternative jobs, instead of starving to death while waiting for jobs to turn up in their own field, or trying to acquire funds to set up their private ventures.

You then went on a fishing expedition pasting different pictures of various microscopes, as if that is all a microbiologist needs, to set up private practice in his own field. Do you remember? You were bent on giving people the wrong impression, about something you know very little about.

Now, a lot of people visit NL and I am rather concerned that some young impressionable individual would get the wrong idea by reading your posts. undecided Is it a crime to try and set the records straight?
go and sue govt for jobs sir. Mr there are not enough jobs for microbiologist alone.
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by CodeTemplar: 3:31am On Apr 17, 2018
laudate:

Stop that bros . . . lol
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by laudate: 3:32am On Apr 17, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Labs aren't meant to be advanced but effective. Why don't the keke riding Microbiologist wait for advanced vehicles ?
The lab is effective. That the main thing bros.

So those Microscope I smapled arent advanced again. Every field has advanced equipment. Accountant buy N300k apps but there is Finacle of $2m so that doesn't mean the books and trial balance of accountants using N300k apps won''t be balanced

Oga, you are still bent on twisting the issues and refusing to face facts. sad Labs are meant to be effective? Very good! Now what sort of equipment would an effective lab need to have in place to be effective? shocked Do you think it is only a microscope and pipettes, burettes, test tubes and titrators? Let me laugh very well in Greek! cheesy

I asked you earlier, how much did your friend in Delta spend in setting up his lab? You have refused to give an honest answer....! undecided
Re: Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced by laudate: 3:35am On Apr 17, 2018
CodeTemplar:
go and sue govt for jobs sir. Mr there are not enough jobs for microbiologist alone.

You are not making sense! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating / UNILAG Reacts To Nairaland's News Of Students Asked To Kneel Down / Master’s Degree Holder: Why I Opted For Scavenging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.