Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) (28042 Views)

Bella Shmurda Buys A Mercedes Benz (Pictures) / Mr Jollof Buys New Mercedes Benz - Pictures / Kizz Daniel Flaunts His White Bentley And White Benz - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When the men don't want to hustle hard what do you expect....? the ladies save money to produce their own movies and it has become a norm in the industry where every girl wants to be her own boss while the men spend their money balling,olosho,bet.....e.t.c they be hating on the women success just like you wink
females using pussy to hustle

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by eightsin(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
what of your boyfriend?

Titugirl:
Nice ride..By God's grace, I would be able to buy such nice cars for my self and my parents in the nearest future ..Amen!
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Oyebee91:
why so belittle yourself like this
she would also use pussy to reach dah level
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by CanadianEnginee(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When the men don't want to hustle hard what do you expect....? the ladies save money to produce their own movies and it has become a norm in the industry where every girl wants to be her own boss while the men spend their money balling,olosho,bet.....e.t.c they be hating on the women success just like you wink

Shut up.

We know what they do to get money - prostitution. Remember what that Ghanaian girl to us about African women relying on men for money in exchange for sex.

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Pussssy day sell no be small. When was the last time she play a major role in a movie ?

Okay, so now it's p***y abi?

When a woman makes money it's always p***y.
How do you know that's how she gets her money?
Why does it have to be the negative side always?

Please learn to appreciate women it doesn't make you less than a man rather it makes you a better person
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

Shut up.

We know what they do to get money - prostitution. Remember what that Ghanaian girl to us about African women relying on men for money in exchange for sex.

Does that mean is every African woman?
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Neoteny(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olalan:
Congrats to her..... Just so funny how the females in the industry do so much for themselves when compared with their male counterparts.

But it's not really a mystery when you think about.

We just keep it hush hush and look the other way.
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
Oyebee91:
why so belittle yourself like this
Stfu..
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Certainly this one. Very few women, make it on their own without a 9 - 5. Very few.

A man got her this bag.
https://www.nairaland.com/4377786/mimi-orijekwe-flaunts-n1.8m-bag

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by IamAirforce1: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by greatman247(m): 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olalan:
Congrats to her..... Just so funny how the females in the industry do so much for themselves when compared with their male counterparts.

Mainly because they have pussy... that's an added advantage you know... lol. Most of them Bleep the power that be to achieve what they have today! Not all though but most of them.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by ddjay: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
WotzupNG:
Nollywood actress, Mimi Orijekwe is the proud owner of a brand new Mercedes Benz. The single mother of one didn’t forget her daughter as she also bought a mini benz for her.

The actress who recently ended her marriage to fellow actor, Charles Billion, took to IG to flaunt her new possession.

Mimi Orijekwe wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/mimi-orijekwe-mercedes-benz/
Choi if I see this her pic for night I go run even reach south Africa in 30 mins with my leg
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Titugirl(f): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
eightsin:
what of your boyfriend?

Boyfriend would buy for himself, I can only buy for my husband as his birthday gift grin
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by eightsin(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
can i be your husband then!! grin grin grin

Titugirl:

Boyfriend would buy for himself, I can only buy for my husband as his birthday gift grin
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by vertueptime: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
The quantity of powder on her face will be enough to plaster my sitting room and toilet
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Oyebee91(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
mhizenugu:
Stfu..
now I see
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Oyebee91(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
bamidelee:

she would also use pussy to reach dah level
I think sey she gbadun before ni. ..she's proved otherwise to me
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Oyebee91:
now I see
Nah, you haven't seen nothing yet.
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by stevio(m): 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Judging by the telephone in your hand,you need a wireless network,NITEL won't get your call across grin
DonPiiko:
God has really been good, Dear God it's my turn, pick up my call
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ecclesiastes 1:2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, all is vanity.
Ecclesiastes 2:1 I said in mine heart, Go to now, I will prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure: and, behold, this also is vanity. Ecclesiastes 2:11 Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.
HUNGER IS ALWAYS THE END OF EATING. TRUE GAIN IN LIFE IS WHAT YOU DO IN CHRIST AND FOR HUMANITY.
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Oyebee91(m): 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
mhizenugu:
Nah, you haven't seen nothing yet.
you mean I haven't seen a person as stupid as you are?
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by CanadianEnginee(m): 12:46am On Apr 16, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Most
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by newoffer: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Save for the future. Before u become upcoming punnapreneur
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Oyebee91:
you mean I haven't seen a person as stupid as you are?
Smh, does your mother know this is how you talk to women? Anyways I wouldn't exchange words with you on here. Nah I won't stoop to your level.. cause obviously you have got no morals or shame! So my dear swerve..
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) by Titugirl(f): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
eightsin:
can i be your husband then!! grin grin grin

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) / Chika Ike Proves She Is 27 By Showing Her W.A.E.C Result / Tiwa Savage Signs First Endorsement Deal For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.