Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia (1243 Views)

Do Not Buy Laptops From VISUAL DATA LIMITED / Buy Laptops, Laptop Accessories And Repair / Where Can I Buy A Laptop Cheaper? (amazon And Jumia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Do these Websites actually sell those new laptops
Have you or anyone you know bought from them before?
Re: I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia by PipperLee: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
You can get good laptops on largemichaels. Visit www.largemichaels.com you can even place your order or call the number on their website, Presently they are even running a promo.
Re: I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia by blackboy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
i did and still using it since 2015. Jumia. was delivered
Re: I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia by femarse: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
got mine at jumia too since 2014 and still look new (the only good thing I bought on their store , others like memory card are fakes)
Re: I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia by greatnaija01: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
yes I bought and its great... so any other QUESTIONS?

IpostStuff:
Do these Websites actually sell those new laptops
Have you or anyone you know bought from them before?
Re: I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
yes I bought and its great... so any other QUESTIONS?

Their prices are prices seem a bit high
Re: I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia by greatnaija01: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
for you maybe.... BUT its convenient for me because of the WARRANTY and GUARANTY and its BRAND NEW. I trust them if am not IMPORTING FROM USA OR CHINA.

IpostStuff:

Their prices are prices seem a bit high
Re: I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
femarse:
got mine at jumia too since 2014 and still look new (the only good thing I bought on their store , others like memory card are fakes)
Brand and price?
Re: I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
blackboy:
i did and still using it since 2015. Jumia. was delivered
TheBrand
and price as at that time?
Re: I Want To Knowif People Actually Buy Laptops From Kong And And Jumia by zamirikpo(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Yes.....jumia delivers. But in my case the laptop wasn't working properly.....more like a refurbished and repackaged delivery.

Good thing though is I returned it and got my money back within a week.

(1) (Reply)

Can Easycap Tv Card Be Used To Watch Gotv On Pc? / Dell Inspiron 7000 Series For Sale / Lenovo Laptop W 530 For Sale(sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.