Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Help! How Can One Get Sparkling White Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! How Can One Get Sparkling White Teeth (488 Views)

Please, Any Known Effective Way Of Getting A White Teeth? / Do You Want A Sparkling White Teeth: Teeth Whitening Kits / Regain Your White Teeth Back Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Can One Get Sparkling White Teeth by Sheun001(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Gday N'landers I've been having this problem for quite some time that I even had to brush thrice a day buh some part of my teeth seem to have a yellowish stain that doesn't wanna leave
Is there any method of getting sparkling white teeth

Moreover are there meals that one should stop to prevent such

Cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Help a brother
Re: Help! How Can One Get Sparkling White Teeth by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Get your PVC and vote so tooth paste can be cheap

APC needs to go

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can One Get Sparkling White Teeth by dangermouse(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Get charcoal and grind it into powder form. Add a little salt to it and brush your teeth with it regularly. This is a home grown African remedy which the Europeans and Americans has hijacked and are using because it works .
You can also buy activated charcoal toothpastes(oyibo version) in the stores

(1) (Reply)

The Trauma Of Dark Vagina And Armpit In The 21st Century / Where Can I Buy Brand New Treadmills Of Around The Range Of #185k In Lagos? / 6 Simple Ways Of Whitening Your Teeth At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.