Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

"Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze (19743 Views)

Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Deadlytruth:

But I read through your own epistle hence my rebuttal.
Anyway, you obviously have been boxed to a tight corner.

If you think your last sentence will make me go back and read that long passage, you're on a long thing (Our 9ja English).

In not more than six sentences, summarize it, and if you can't, knock yourself out.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Thanks for the succinct clarification. In essence No part of Delta or Edo was ever in the defunct Eastern Region as their utterances and ever changing map try to portray.

Your quibbling over this trivial matter doesn't really have anything to do with the thread or original post. The fake Eze basically said that all South-South groups were part of the old Eastern region excluding Edo (he probably just failed to state Delta was always part of the Midwest or Bendel). But his central point was that all these groups outside of what is known as today's South East soundly rejected the Biafran agitation. So why stressing a detail that has nothing to do with the post? Is he trying to claim Edo or Delta as Biafran territory, or is he trying to show agitating Igbos that no one is interested in their Biafran agitation?

2 Likes

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by stingg(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Thanks for the succinct clarification. In essence No part of Delta or Edo was ever in the defunct Eastern Region as their utterances and ever changing map try to portray.
Right, it never was but even if you correct them today, they'll still repeat the same lie tomorrow. People have grown tired and just watching them say their rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Deadlytruth(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
ladiesreject:

If you think your last sentence will make me go back and read that long passage, you're on a long thing (Our 9ja English).

In not more than six sentences, summarize it, and if you can't, knock yourself out.

The OP's post is obviously nearly thrice as long as mine, yet you were able to read it word for word to see the rejection of Edo in it by the Mbaise King who is himself being rejected by his own very Igbo brothers right on this thread.
See, it is not news if an Igbo man rejects Edo or if an Edo man rejects Igbo. These are normal trends. But it is great news for Igbos to reject their fellow Igbo as it is currently happening on this thread.
If Igbos are rejecting each other in the first instance, then which other tribe will not reject them like all the SS tribes have repeatedly done via several formal declarations?
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Patnweze(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
The monarch should first tell us where is KANU
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin

Sensible eze.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Deadlytruth(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Your quibbling over this trivial matter doesn't really have anything to do with the thread or original post. The fake Eze basically said that all South-South groups were part of the old Eastern region excluding Edo (he probably just failed to state Delta was always part of the Midwest or Bendel). But his central point was that all these groups outside of what is known as today's South East soundly rejected the Biafran agitation. So why stressing a detail that has nothing to do with the post? Is he trying to claim Edo or Delta as Biafran territory, or is he trying to show agitating Igbos that no one is interested in their Biafran agitation?

Please go through the post again and you'll see where he stated that the Old Eastern Region was a combination of the present SS and SE except Edo. Our argument here is that the exception was the entire Midwest which later became Bendel.
As for the bolded; that 'mistake' is all too frequently made by most Igbo narrators of Nigeria's political history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Please go through the post again and you'll see where he stated that the Old Eastern Region was a combination of the present SS and SE except Edo. Our argument here is that the exception was the entire Midwest which later became Bendel.
As for the bolded; that 'mistake' is all too frequently made by most Igbo narrators of Nigeria's political history.

You're still coming to my point! He is making the point that nobody outside of the South East is interested in the Biafran agitation. That is what the thread is about. What is the relevance of quibbling with whether Delta was part of the South East or not? What does it add or subtract from his point?
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Deadlytruth:

The OP's post is obviously nearly thrice as long as mine, yet you were able to read it word for word to see the rejection of Edo in it by the Mbaise King who is himself being rejected by his own very Igbo brothers right on this thread.
See, it is not news if an Igbo man rejects Edo or if an Edo man rejects Igbo. These are normal trends. But it is great news for Igbos to reject their fellow Igbo as it is currently happening on this thread.
If Igbos are rejecting each other in the first instance, then which other tribe will not reject them like all the SS tribes have repeatedly done via several formal declarations?

I read this one finish, but the only thing weh I go tell you be say ""Na you sabi""
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by RisingWars: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Imperial majesty and mayor grin grin grin
If this guy wasn't a fraud he would understand the igbos do not have kings. His kind can't even lord his nonexistent "authority" over his nuclear family. They should give him something to eat.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by ameh99: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
Those Ipods who gave Nnamdi Kanu all their life savings right now... grin

1 Like

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Xander85: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
ameh99:
Those Ipods who gave Nnamdi Kanu all their life savings right now... grin

Why so happy? Some nonentity (most likely paid by the same forces holding us all hostage in 'one Nigeria') comes out of nowhere and declares that Biafra is dead, and you get so excited about it! Did those who contributed and still contribute to the Biafran cause ask for your opinion on the matter? Since when did what they do with their hard earned money become any of your business?

Do deceitful peeps like you feel you can hold a people down forever and not expect them to fight back?
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Simbrixton(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
I know nnamdi is alive
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Deadlytruth(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

You're still coming to my point! He is making the point that nobody outside of the South East is interested in the Biafran agitation. That is what the thread is about. What is the relevance of quibbling with whether Delta was part of the South East or not? What does it add or subtract from his point?

You may not understand. But those affected understand. Who feels it knows it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by ACE1010: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by supereagle(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
The Biafran thing as much as I am concerned is dead gone. It was in themortuary, it has gone to the cemetery. Its dead, there’s nothing and there would not be anything like Biafra.”

They don't want to hear that. Biafra died in1970, Yoruba officers led the final battle that ended it.
Adekunle said that they couldn't defend Bony Island with the ship they stole away from Nigeria. They didn't know the art of warfare and Adekunle dealt with them.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by phase1: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
dheilaw1:
that king is the only reasonable person of the ipob origin

The clearly fake 'Eze' is 'reasonable' to you only because laziness have made it difficult for you to imagine a country without Biafrans who keeps daring you to stay on your own.

Unfortunately Biafra will keep surviving even after you die.

1 Like

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by DerideGull(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
Even the lowest ranked traditional ruler in Igbo cannot wear these rags worn by this irresponsible "Chief" parading his silly self as traditional ruler from Mbaise. The dumbass jackass even forgot the name of his autonomous community. What a dunce.

1 Like

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by giftedben: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
muhamad9582:

“I am His Imperial Majesty Eze Nwabueze Soronnadi Ezewiro from Mbaise in Imo State as well as the Lord Mayor of the Igbo Nation and in Diaspora, Eze Agaba-Idu 1 of Igbo kingdom.

Seun, where is that chain? Na so madness dey take start O.

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by wickyyolo: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
gartamanta:
I don't know who this guy is but he is not a traditional ruler of anywhere in Igbo land. A traditional ruler from Mbaise? Ruler of where in Mbaise? There is nothing like "Igbo Kingdom" in Igbo land. Which traditional ruler in Igbo land will wear his title on a scarf?

He may have said these things but this guy is no traditional ruler

This man is not a traditional ruler. I have seen him before. Though he has money but not a Chief either
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by bibe(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Please who in the SS is denying Edo? I guess this your Mbaise King is synonymous with SE and SW which are denying Edo according to you?
Meanwhile your Biafra brothers have started readjusting the Biafra map to include the oil bearing LGAs of Edo State.
And why is it that all that Biafrans believe in is attachment so much that the they feel it is abnormal for any people to be entirely on their own? Before you ask why Edo is being 'rejected' by everyone you will be more reasonable to first explain why Edo was the first place Ojukwu the founder of Biafra invaded and tried to annex to Biafra despite knowing it supposedly belonged to the SW as you would have us believe.
You will also do well to explain why Azikiwe the overall leader of Igbos fought tooth and nail to get Edo excised from the Old Western Region together with Delta despite knowing fully well that Edo belonged to the SW as you suppose. You are obviously suggesting that both Zik and Ojukwu were ignoramuses of the highest order, right?

The truth remains that Igbos are jealous and at the same time fearful of Edos because they obviously will be the most difficult people to dominate over by them in a joint SS/SE Biafra.

However, your claim of rejection for Edo is actually an inverted one because it is even the Igbos that have been roundly rejected by all the SS tribes in several declarations through which they all distanced and dissociated themselves from Biafra. From the Itshekiris to the Urhobos to some Aniomas (Gov. Okowa himself inclusive) to Isokos to Ibibios, to Ikweres (Gov. Wike inclusive) to Ogojas to Efiks to Ijaws etc, the Biafra rejection story is the same. I will soon post you a lo link to that effect.

Gov Okowa rejecting Biafra does not equate to him rejecting Igbo likewise others in Rivers.
The contentious issue is Biafra which some Igbos even in the SE reject.

Your assertion of all SS tribes roundly rejecting Igbo is "alternate facts" as Igbos still constitute among the majority tribe in the SS (by population).

1 Like

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
muhamad9582:
Eze Nwabueze Soronnadi Ezewiro, a traditional ruler from Mbaise in Imo State, has distanced himself from the struggle for Biafra, describing the agitation as a fraud.

While in Calabar, yesterday, the monarch said:-

“I am His Imperial Majesty Eze Nwabueze Soronnadi Ezewiro from Mbaise in Imo State as well as the Lord Mayor of the Igbo Nation and in Diaspora, Eze Agaba-Idu 1 of Igbo kingdom.

Biafra is a fraud. Whichever way they take it but the truth has to be said anyway, the only institutional body that represents Igbo people all over the world is Ohaneze Ndigbo, not Biafra.

Let me ask you one thing, when Odumegwu Ojukwu died, he was a General, he was given a state burial during the time of Jonathan, you saw in Nnewi that day that we, the Ohaneze Ndigbo were making our own preparation but the Presidency was doing the burial.

His body was carried by Nigerian soldiers, so where are the Biafran soldiers to carry the body? “When they’re talking about Biafra, is Biafra only Imo, Abia, Anambra Enugu and Ebonyi states? No.

It should be South-South, South-East all incorporated because these are the old eastern region excluding Edo. Have you seen anybody from those South-South states supporting Biafra?

We will put this thing on the table, get the Presidency, put our heads together and discuss this thing. But you can’t get it by force as if you are inciting to segregate from Nigeria federation.

The Biafran thing as much as I am concerned is dead gone. It was in the mortuary, it has gone to the cemetery. Its dead, there’s nothing and there would not be anything like Biafra.”

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/biafra-is-a-fraud-it-was-in-the-mortuary-it-has-now-gone-to-the-cemetery-igbo-monarch/

#nairatrend

Lol

Alzheimer.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Ijaya123: 5:36am On Apr 16, 2018
saaron:
If Biafra is dead, he wouldn't be talking about it today.
Nigeria is the one that is long dead and buried. What remains now is disintegration.

Don't people still talk about Zik? Biafra is dead and buried.

Kiss the truth.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Deadlytruth(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2018
bibe:

Gov Okowa rejecting Biafra does not equate to him rejecting Igbo likewise others in Rivers.

Your assertion of all SS tribes roundly rejecting Igbo is "alternate facts" as Igbos still constitute among the majority tribe in the SS (by population).

The topic based on which your brother here created an imaginary rejection of Edo is one which has to do with an Igbo King's opinion on the boundaries of Biafra and not Igbo land boundaries alone hence my taking him up that way.
As per the bolded: the Igboid groups in the SS are found as fractional inhabitants of just about 5 of the 18 senatorial districts in the SS. So how could they be the majority over the remaining 13 when population is a factor considered in creating senatorial districts?

Here is a link on the rejection of Biafra by all SS tribes.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/biafra-south-south-group-disowns-secession-plans-expresses-confidence-one-nigeria/

For the fact that majority of Igbos want Biafra and have been boasting that a referendum will so reveal, it obviously means that Igbo has become synonymous with Biafra hence the rejection of Biafra by the SS tribes amounts to the rejection of Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by bibe(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2018
Deadlytruth:

The topic based on which your brother here created an imaginary rejection of Edo is one which has to do with an Igbo King's opinion on the boundaries of Biafra and not Igbo land boundaries alone hence my taking him up that way.
As per the bolded: the Igboid groups in the SS are found as fractional inhabitants of just about 5 of the 18 senatorial districts in the SS. So how could they be the majority over the remaining 13 when population is a factor considered in creating senatorial districts?

Here is a link on the rejection of Biafra by all SS tribes.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/biafra-south-south-group-disowns-secession-plans-expresses-confidence-one-nigeria/

For the fact that majority of Igbos want Biafra and have been boasting that a referendum will so reveal, it obviously means that Igbo has become synonymous with Biafra hence the rejection of Biafra by the SS tribes amounts to the rejection of Igbos.

Population is a factor considered in creating senatorial districts but that isn't the sole factor.
What's the population of the Aniomas in Delta State compared to the other ethnicities? How about the population of igbo/Igboid groups in Rivers who are infact the majority in Rivers State?
Coming to cross river and akwa ibom you still get them albeit in the minority even in Edo.
LG and states are somewhat to an extent created to capture ethnicities but that's not the sole factor as you've tried to paint it. Eg Kogi, Jos, Taraba, Delta etc These are states that don't have a distinct whole component ethnicity (as sole occupant)
So when i say igbos constitute among the majority ethnicity in the SS I'm speaking with facts.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Deadlytruth(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2018
bibe:

Population is a factor considered in creating senatorial districts but that isn't the sole factor.
What's the population of the Aniomas in Delta State compared to the other ethnicities? How about the population of igbo/Igboid groups in Rivers who are infact the majority in Rivers State?
Coming to cross river and akwa ibom you still get them albeit in the minority even in Edo.
LG and states are somewhat to an extent created to capture ethnicities but that's not the sole factor as you've tried to paint it. Eg Kogi, Jos, Taraba, Delta etc These are states that don't have a distinct whole component ethnicity (as sole occupant)
So when i say igbos constitute among the majority ethnicity in the SS I'm speaking with facts.
So are you now suggesting that Aniomas of Delta are more than the Urhobos who are the undisputed majority in Delta State? Even Aniomas accuse Urhobos of Domineering over Delta State with their numerical strength. And considering Aniomas alone against a combination of Urhobos, Ijaws, Itshekiris and Isokos it is difficult to understand how you arrived at an Anioma majority in Delta State.
The only Igboid group in Edo State are the Igbankes who are not even up to 15 of the Orhiomwon LGA in which they are found. Again one is at loss as to how they constitute majority over Binis, Esans, Etsakos, Akoko-Edos, Owans, Urhobos, Ijaws and Itshekiris all of Edo State put together. Of the 31 LGAs in Akwa Ibom the Igboid groups are found in less than 6. How then do they constitute majority in the state? Of the 8 LGAs in Bayelsa the Igboid groups occur in probably 1 or 2. How does this translate to majority status there? In Cross River they are a minority in just one LGA. How does that confer majority status on them? It is only in Rivers they seem to have a majority status which is under dispute. However the disputed majority in Rivers peters into insignificance when the other five SS states are considered along.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Malawian(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2018
All "Mr. Nwabuonukwu" needs do now is to pull down his shorts, a lot of rudeens are already slurping away with reckless abandon.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by bibe(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Deadlytruth:

So are you now suggesting that Aniomas of Delta are more than the Urhobos who are the undisputed majority in Delta State? Even Aniomas accuse Urhobos of Domineering over Delta State with their numerical strength. And considering Aniomas alone against a combination of Urhobos, Ijaws, Itshekiris and Isokos it is difficult to understand how you arrived at an Anioma majority in Delta State.
The only Igboid group in Edo State are the Igbankes who are not even up to 15 of the Orhiomwon LGA in which they are found. Again one is at loss as to how they constitute majority over Binis, Esans, Etsakos, Akoko-Edos, Owans, Urhobos, Ijaws and Itshekiris all of Edo State put together. Of the 31 LGAs in Akwa Ibom the Igboid groups are found in less than 6. How then do they constitute majority in the state? Of the 8 LGAs in Bayelsa the Igboid groups occur in probably 1 or 2. How does this translate to majority status there? In Cross River they are a minority in just one LGA. How does that confer majority status on them? It is only in Rivers they seem to have a majority status which is under dispute. However the disputed majority in Rivers peters into insignificance when the other five SS states are considered along.

Your analysis is in isolation to respective states, my assertion is in whole of SS. For example Bayelsa state comprising of mostly Ijaws is about the same as the population of Anioma people in Delta.
Urhobos as you mentioned are the majority in Delta, what's their presence/population in the other SS states likewise the Itshekiris and Isoko?

My point is considering the population of the various ethnicities in the SS Igbos are still among the majority (if you consider SS as a block). In that sense for example, the Itshekiris becomes minority albeit probably being a majority in Delta State.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by PFRB: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Roger3D:
The greatest mistake the Nigerian state made was giving Ojukwu a state funeral, anyway it isn't surprising given the ineffectual Buffoon's political disposition at the time. Ojukwu was directly responsible for the death of millions of Nigerians. He dosen't deserve any honour

What of Gowon.?
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Deadlytruth(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
bibe:

Your analysis is in isolation to respective states, my assertion is in whole of SS. For example Bayelsa state comprising of mostly Ijaws is about the same as the population of Anioma people in Delta.
Urhobos as you mentioned are the majority in Delta, what's their presence/population in the other SS states likewise the Itshekiris and Isoko?

My point is considering the population of the various ethnicities in the SS Igbos are still among the majority (if you consider SS as a block). In that sense for example, the Itshekiris becomes minority albeit probably being a majority in Delta State.

When we talk of majority in the SS then the Ijaws are the single largest tribe in the region and not the Igboids. They have very heavy presence in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta i.e. three states unlike the Igboids whose heavy presence are just in Delta and Rivers i.e. two states. Please recall that Even in Delta State the Ikas particularly don't accept they are Igbos.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by PFRB: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
bibe:

Many Nigerians in those days rejected independence.

1 Like

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
The "Monarch" is a fraud himself. Wish he was dealt by the ZOO army with instead of better people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS-FnIlOOkw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Flags Off Construction Of 307.96km Road In Osun / Funsho Doherty, ADC Gurbanatorial Candidate For Lagos (Pictures) / NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.