Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God (6782 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Butterflyleo: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2018
nwabekeyi:
so show us proof of where God is and a video of him making the first chemical reaction

Also tell us the kind of reaction he did

You are yet to answer my question regarding the origin of the chemicals grin

Why are you dodging the question

1 Like

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are yet to answer my question regarding the origin of the chemicals grin

Why are you dodging the question
I'm no dodging it, you said God made the first reaction and I want proof to that stating his first chemical reaction, the equation and a video of him doing it.

1 Like

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by johnydon22(m): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2018
nwabekeyi:
so show us proof of where God is and a video of him making the first chemical reaction
Also tell us the kind of reaction he did
This is a ridiculous proof seeking. How do you have such video evidences? This is wrong on so many levels.
Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Butterflyleo: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2018
nwabekeyi:
I'm no dodging it, you said God made the first reaction and I want proof to that stating his first chemical reaction, the equation and a video of him doing it.

I didn't say God made the first reaction. I asked you to tell.me the origin of these chemicals which react? Can you show me where I said God made the first chemical reaction?

1 Like

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I didn't say God made the first reaction. I asked you to tell.me the origin of these chemicals which react? Can you show me where I said God made the first chemical reaction?
then what's your argument all about, I just need you to tell admit that a reaction can occur without a God
Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Butterflyleo: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2018
nwabekeyi:
then what's your argument all about, I just need you to tell admit that a reaction can occur without a God

And I need you to admit that you do not know the origin of the chemicals which react. At least we need to identify how these reacting chemicals came from and why.

Are you going to focus on the leaves without considering the roots or the seed?

Chemicals are natural reactors. But are their origins self derived?

1 Like

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2018
johnydon22:

This is a ridiculous proof seeking. How do you have such video evidences? This is wrong on so many levels.
it's a proof that God exists, since his followers claim he's a super scientist then they should be able to provide these proofs and he should have known about the science of imaging even before we discovered it..
Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And I need you to admit that you do not know the origin of the chemicals which react. At least we need to identify how these reacting chemicals came from and why.

Are you going to focus on the leaves without considering the roots or the seed?

Chemicals are natural reactors. But are their origins self derived?
I have admitted that, like I said, no one can prove that God made the universe aside the cheap emotion they get from their religion..

1 Like

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Butterflyleo: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2018
nwabekeyi:
I have admitted that, like I said, no one can prove that God made the universe aside the cheap emotion they get from their religion..

When did I mention God? grin

You are being very emotional you know. cheesy

So why are you talking about a chemical reaction when you are blind to how they came?

1 Like

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by johnydon22(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2018
nwabekeyi:
it's a proof that God exists, since his followers claim he's a super scientist then they should be able to provide these proofs and he should have known about the science of imaging even before we discovered it..

No no. There is evidence and there is a ridiculous demand for non-feasible evidence. This is like asking you to provide video proof of Da Vinci in his workshop painting the Mona Lisa before you agree he made Mona Lisa or even existed.

It is grossly absurd
Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

When did I mention God? grin

You are being very emotional you know. cheesy

So why are you talking about a chemical reaction when you are blind to how they came?
now we are on the same page, No God did anything, at least no proof for that
Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2018
johnydon22:

To be fair there are two possibilities for this transcendance argument.

-If there was no time, then from God being alone to creating the universe could still be perceived as an instance.

or

- God is confined to a hyper-time that transcends ours and ours is dependent on this hyper-time. for example, the time in a video playing on your phone is different from the time you are in but is still dependent on it.

According to first point, so we can say God created himself at the point he created the universe. He created himself simultaneously with the Universe? Not even a millionth of a second before he created it? You see the issue here is trying to have the cake and eat it. You want God to have existed forever including before the universe emerged and you also dont want that period before he created the universe to be referenced as too long a period. If its an instant then we should be right to call it the instant of creation, that specific point when he created it, because not even a millisecond exists before that instant as you dont want it.

Well the second one sounds worse, who confines God to this hyper time? Does he confine himself to this special dimension. Did he create this hyper time and at what point did he do it? Do we have to go back to the first point and say it was another instance?
Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Butterflyleo: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2018
nwabekeyi:
now we are on the same page, No God did anything, at least no proof for that

Sorry but we are not on the same page.

1 Like

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 15, 2018
johnydon22:

No no. There is evidence and there is a ridiculous demand for non-feasible evidence. This is like asking you to provide video proof of Da Vinci in his workshop painting the Mona Lisa before you agree he made Mona Lisa or even existed.

It is grossly absurd
it's not ridiculous, I mean if some people believe that a man struck the red sea and the water pathed across several thousands of kilometres for the Israelites to pas through then asking for such video is not too much. Again, don't forget that they claim this God is capable of anything , he's greater than Da Vinci
Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Sorry but we are not on the same page.
what page are you then?

1 Like

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Butterflyleo: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2018
nwabekeyi:
what page are you then?

The one you refuse to show me

1 Like

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by hopefulLandlord: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2018
This thread has descended into the usual mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by johnydon22(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
This thread has descended into the usual mediocrity

Its amazing my brother. It went down so fast. The quality of minds on this board now is grossly wanting

2 Likes

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by enilove(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2018
nwabekeyi:
My dear, any genetic biologist can create a creature but the problem is what kinda creature will you end up creating and again, there are strict lows barring them from doing such, for the sake of humanity and inteferring with nature...

Give me a suitable laboratory and ask me to make a living thing, I will do it, it's just all about creating a stabilized genetic sequence and expressing the genes but like I said, that might be detrimental to the existence of humanity.

And again, the concept of sweet and bitter fruit is explanable by the genetic characterized of the plants involved.

You eat plants, have you asked yourself why you are not made of plants?

A geneticist cannot produce any living thing without making use of the basic genetic basis of the thing or plant to be produced.
For example , a claim to produce a human being by taking the X & Y chromosome from humans has not created anything but only produced another human existing in the chromosomic form. That is taking the sperm from a man and an egg from the woman to produce a baby is not a creation but reproduction.
To take what is in existence to produce a new one or another type is not a creation .

There is no way you can create a new plant which is nonexisting without taking something from a plant that is already in existence, that is why you are called a "geneticist".
You can only be a breeder . You cannot create a plant with a new genetic form of its own.
To "produce" is different from to "create".

You can only produce but can never create something that is new from nothing.

You said why am I not made of plants since I eat plant.
The answer is simple. God created it that way and there is nothing anybody can do about that.
Your question is also liking to asking why cars are not made of PETROL since cars drink petrol as their food to move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by CAPSLOCKED: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2018
Treasure17:
Of course God exists. There must be a supernatural being responsible for the creation of the universe.

THIS FEELING, IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MILLIONS OF DEITIES CREATED BY HUMANS ALL THROUGH HISTORY.

EVEN WHEN PEOPLE DROP THE RELIGION THEY WERE BORN IN, THEY STILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO LET GO OF THIS FEELING.

REMEMBER WHEN WE PRAYED TO THE GOD OF THUNDER (AMADIOHA, OGUN, THOR) TO PROTECT US FROM THUNDER?
REMEMBER WHEN WE PRAYED TO OSUN FOR FERTILITY, AND POSEIDON (OSUN, ORISA, VENUS, APHRODITE) FOR SAFE PASS THROUGH THE SEA?
REMEMBER WHEN VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS WERE SAID TO BE THE WRATH OF THE GODS, AND TO APPEASE THEM, A HUMAN SACRIFICE MUST BE MADE. HUMANS WERE THROWN INTO VOLCANOES TO GET THE GODS' MERCY. IF IT SEEMS LIKE THE GODS AREN'T SATISFIED , MORE AND MORE HUMANS WERE THROWN IN UNTIL THE DAY THE RUMBLING NOISE STOPS.

WHATEVER STILL LOOKS SUPERNATURAL TODAY WILL BECOME NATURAL ONCE SCIENCE FINDS THE ANSWER. smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by obisco4u: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS FEELING, IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MILLIONS OF DEITIES CREATED BY HUMANS ALL THROUGH HISTORY.

EVEN WHEN PEOPLE DROP THE RELIGION THEY WERE BORN IN, THEY STILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO LET GO OF THIS FEELING.

REMEMBER WHEN WE PRAYED TO THE GOD OF THUNDER (AMADIOHA, OGUN, THOR) TO PROTECT US FROM THUNDER?
REMEMBER WHEN WE PRAYED TO OSUN FOR FERTILITY, AND POSEIDON (OSUN, ORISA, VENUS, APHRODITE) FOR SAFE PASS THROUGH THE SEA?
REMEMBER WHEN VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS WERE SAID TO BE THE WRATH OF THE GODS, AND TO APPEASE THEM, A HUMAN SACRIFICE MUST BE MADE. HUMANS WERE THROWN INTO VOLCANOES TO GET THE GODS' MERCY. IF IT SEEMS LIKE THE GODS AREN'T SATISFIED , MORE AND MORE HUMANS WERE THROWN IN UNTIL THE DAY THE RUMBLING NOISE STOPS.

WHATEVER STILL LOOKS SUPERNATURAL TODAY WILL BECOME NATURAL ONCE SCIENCE FINDS THE ANSWER. smiley

Brilliant. This enitrely settles the supernatural claims people present.
Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Treasure17(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Lol. Yeah, but science is yet to proof otherwise and I don't think science can produce answers to all these puzzles. Until then let's hold on to our beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by ultron12345: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
GodFreyinNORSE:

grin grin

Are you in any way telling us Jesus is the same person as Yahweh, also known as Jehovah?

Because in Deut 32:9

World English Bible
For Yahweh's portion is his people. Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

Young's Literal Translation
For Jehovah's portion is His people, Jacob is the line of His inheritance.

The bible noted that another God, Chemosh inherited Moab. Numbers 21:29, the god Chemosh is assigned to the people of Moab. So is Baal and Ashtar. Do you mean these are the God the son like Jesus? grin

If Yahweh could inherit a people, a land; who did he inherit it from?

Let me help you. El Elyon is the cannanite king of Gods. He is the Father of Yahweh. This mean that the God you worship was created.
good afternoon sir. Plz, I would appreciate if u can shed more light on this, and back it up with scriptures. Thanks
Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Treasure17(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
johnydon22:

Do you think 'belief' is then a reasonable factor to base our confidence since it accommodates so much uncertainty?
Absolutely.
Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by johnydon22(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
TayserMahiri:

According to first point, so we can say God created himself at the point he created the universe. He created himself simultaneously with the Universe? Not even a millionth of a second before he created it? You see the issue here is trying to have the cake and eat it. You want God to have existed forever including before the universe emerged and you also dont want that period before he created the universe to be referenced as too long a period. If its an instant then we should be right to call it the instant of creation, that specific point when he created it, because not even a millisecond exists before that instant as you dont want it.
You failed to understand the premise of that argument, the argument deals on the assumption that there is no time. In this case there are no forever, a moment can be forever and vise-versa. Everything can be represented in one moment in a plain without time. So checking for the point from when God existed alone to when he created the universe would be like trying to figure out the edge of a spherical earth, there is none.
Take for instance, the Big Bang model, what was before the singularity? what happened before the inflation? Since at this point there was no time, there cannot be asserted to be something that happened before the big bang, so forever and a moment are packed in the same point.
Its a lot to take in, can actually even be dubbed absurd, that'd be fair enough but that is the implication of without [time]

Well the second one sounds worse, who confines God to this hyper time? Does he confine himself to this special dimension. Did he create this hyper time and at what point did he do it? Do we have to go back to the first point and say it was another instance?

Let me demonstrate this in a basic way for you to wrap your head around you.

When you put a movie on your laptop, let's say Thor. The movie plays with a countdown on your screen or video player, that countdown is TIME. Now picture that movie as a universe (alternate) which in principle it is. It has its own time, pausing that movie won't pause the time in reality, it only pauses this movie.

You as an individual watching the movie on your laptop is transcendent from the movie time and space (meaning; you exist outside the 2dimensional space + time of the movie)
But in reality you are also confined to our 3dimensional plain + time.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by hinograce: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Yet there is overwhelming and interlocking evidence for the big bang ! I think you should own up and accept that if God was always in existence then he must be a very slow guy. All that time (lets give him 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years)

and thats still a very small number compared to infinity, lets add a million zeros 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

and all he came up with was a planet as messed up as this one? Where one of the biggest source of murders is over who is the correct one between him and his competitor gods?!

If you dont like the idea of something happening by chance then thats strictly your personal problem.

Theres no evidence for that red sea nonsense, yet it happened only 3 millenia ago (supposedly), when we have evidence of two people using fire to cook in a cave 20,000 years ago ! That kind of confident story should be told strictly to people who wallow within your religious viewpoint and not to everyone. Trying telling that to other people and they will think you are being ignorant. Sometimes you just wonder how people believe these kinds of stories its almost like they cant think. God could just have killed the soldiers by saying 'tufiakwa', whatever that means, and the Israelites wouldnt have had to run helter skelter. Or who was he trying to please with the parting? Himself? The people? That story is a myth, the funny thing if the same story was told to you from one of the African tribes you wouldnt even waste your time giving it a thought. It would be so obvious its a myth.
we are all learning and we can actually talk cordially. God has his ways. The Egyptians of today don't doubt the story. Do u believe in the Noah flooding story? Just asking
Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Chance doesnt have to be intelligent to create. You are even addressing chance almost as if it is a living thing. You are the same people who address evolution like a 'thing'. If I come across you in the streets today by chance, it does not mean the thing called chance made us meet. Chance means the occurrence of events in the absence of any obvious intention or cause. Another word is accidental.

The big bang doesnt say everything exploded and everything including life came into existence. Life began just the other day as far as Mr Big Bang is concerned. And that was a consequence of very different factors.

You have so many issues with the big bang not being a living thing. How dare it happen without thinking?

This part

Now if Chance created the Universe and everything there in, then Chance must be extremely intelligent to have known where and how to place or create each creation without any flaw that would have spelled doom for the world and its inhabitants.

You are just naive. Creation is very flawed. Life couldnt kickoff on Earth until 10 billion years later because everything was hostile. And when it did kickoff it took a while for it to get hold and for there to be complex creatures like you who can think. And life wasnt 'placed' where it belongs, it adapted to the place!

Everyone knows that without the Sun, there is no life!
And the Scientists even claim that if the sun had been a little farther than it is, the earth would be frozen and if it had been placed closer than it is, no living thing would exist on the earth either for excessive heat.

Yes, begin by thanking the scientists for letting you know that ! And your point is another reason why Mr Chance is quite haphazard. There are billions of suns with their own planets all set up in different configurations, just as you would expect if you blew up a bomb in the atmosphere. There is no evidence that the Sun being precisely where it is is more special than another being a little further or closer. It just suits us (and our other earthly creatures), and now you are turning it around to sound like we are the special things and the Sun was put there specifically for us. Thats like a mole rushing into a hole dug by a squirrel and concluding "Phew, this hole was dug for me".

Yes, once again chance cannot think but it can do improbable stuff all the time. Every day there are people winning lotteries by chance, one could get hit by a meteorite by chance, a planet can align itself at the precise point around its sun for life to emerge by chance, etc. Chance does not even need a brain. And it makes a lot of mistakes and wonderful things as well. And as far as chance is 'concerned', there was no plan or intention.

I enjoyed your analysis though full of errors grin

Thanks for schooling me on the belief of the atheists. I will type a better reply when chanced.

You talk about 10billion years as if you were there or there was a written record of events by someone back in time. Relying on Scientific analysis for happenings of billion years back is like living in a fools paradise as Science has failed a thousand times.

I'm busy and might type again soon. enjoy your night.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
johnydon22:
You failed to understand the premise of that argument, the argument deals on the assumption that there is no time. In this case there are no forever, a moment can be forever and vise-versa. Everything can be represented in one moment in a plain without time. So checking for the point from when God existed alone to when he created the universe would be like trying to figure out the edge of a spherical earth, there is none.
Take for instance, the Big Bang model, what was before the singularity? what happened before the inflation? Since at this point there was no time, there cannot be asserted to be something that happened before the big bang, so forever and a moment are packed in the same point.
Its a lot to take in, can actually even be dubbed absurd, that'd be fair enough but that is the implication of without [time]

Let me demonstrate this in a basic way for you to wrap your head around you.

When you put a movie on your laptop, let's say Thor. The movie plays with a countdown on your screen or video player, that countdown is TIME. Now picture that movie as a universe (alternate) which in principle it is. It has its own time, pausing that movie won't pause the time in reality, it only pauses this movie.

You as an individual watching the movie on your laptop is transcendent from the movie time and space (meaning; you exist outside the 2dimensional space + time of the movie)
But in reality you are also confined to our 3dimensional plain + time.

All that is backed by the Bible or where is it from? It just seems like physics and the rationalization you are bringing are merging at the big bang (just before). I really dont know maybe you can dig a scripture that explains that. How God was chilling nowhere and at no point in time and then BANG ! Assuming the Bible is a reliable guide. Though I doubt. As far as your example, I dont think you can delink a movie space-time continuum from the normal spacetime. Even if you pause the movie. But I kinda KINDAAA get what you are trying to say.
Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
tamethem:
grin

I enjoyed your analysis though full of errors grin

Thanks for schooling me on the belief of the atheists. I will type a better reply when chanced.

You talk about 10billion years as if you were there or there was a written record of events by someone back in time. Relying on Scientific analysis for happenings of billion years back is like living in a fools paradise as Science has failed a thousand times.

I'm busy and might type again soon. enjoy your night.
grin

glad you enjoyed. Could be by chance too grin

Might be waiting for a reply. What the hell are you talking about me being there 10 billion yrs ago. You know there are a lot of stuff we can be rather confident so long as there is scientific backing. For instance, you trust that your post got here and was read by me and others despite the fact that from your perspective you just typed something and pressed a funny button written Submit. What makes you trust that it finally got here and did not miss its way? You could be the only one reading it, or just me and you given that I am replying. Whatever that is that you place a lot of trust in is the same thing that allows me to confidently say 10 billion yrs. And that is scientific research. Unfortunately for religion, nothing changes. If the rule was kill your cat to cure leprosy, thats the rule even 5000 yrs later. There isnt even need to investigate whether catkilling works, you just believe it does. Religion cant cure any disease but you find millions suffering from incurable diseases and confidently believing they are cured. Its so much fools paradise in religion I dont know why you are trying to point a finger when four are pointing at you.

3 Likes

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
hinograce:
we are all learning and we can actually talk cordially. God has his ways. The Egyptians of today don't doubt the story. Do u believe in the Noah flooding story? Just asking

Oh sorry, hadnt seen this. Yeah its good to be cordial. The Egyptians of today dont doubt which story?
The flooding story is another unbelievable masterclass. Very entertaining but nonetheless a myth.

1 Like

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by hinograce: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Oh sorry, hadnt seen this. Yeah its good to be cordial. The Egyptians of today dont doubt which story?
The flooding story is another unbelievable masterclass. Very entertaining but nonetheless a myth.
there is evidence of d great deluge. ie world wide flooding In stratigraphy and also evidence of the relic of Noah's Arc.

1 Like

Re: Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God by kevoh(m): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
This question is for johnydon22 and I will gladly ignore any mentions except if it's from Johny until otherwise stated.

I often hear theists end statements with science has not been able to explain this mystery or that mystery.

Now here is my question, if we are to follow the subject of this thread which is the existence of a god, is it that science has so far truly not been able to explain the existence of god or the evidences put forward so far by theists for a god have failed the scientific methods of testing hypothesis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. / The Real Reason Pastor Sam Adeyemi Relocates To USA Revealed / Islam A Religion Of Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.