Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,289 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

How To Set-up A Foundation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Set-up A Foundation (1448 Views)

MTN Foundation Maternity Ward Support Project (photos) / Apollo Inks Pact To Set Up 30 Telemedicine Units In Africa / All The Requirements To Set Up A Pharmaceutical Chain Store In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set-up A Foundation by freelance(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2007
I would really like you all should kindly give me your views,opinions and suggestions on how to set-up or start a Foundation in Nigeria. I would also appreciate the legal implications of a foundation and all other useful tips on starting a foundation in Nigeria.

I have a desire to reach out to some people with some health conditions and would like to start a foundation to care for them in my own little way.

Thanks all and Godspeed!!!
Re: How To Set-up A Foundation by Cyclone5(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2007
You will need to research funding streams that are linked to your area of interest. Then set up and regisster an NGO. Seeking funding will be a major part of setting up.
Re: How To Set-up A Foundation by freelance(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2007
@ Cyclone5
Thanks very much. wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Online Doctor Consultation / AUTISM ? Certified Behaviour Therapist In The House / The Amazing Instant Fat Loss Secret That Doctors Refuse To Tell You About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.