Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Deleyed7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleyed7 (7687 Views)

When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleyed7 by BigSarah(f): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
[9Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Is he your husband or boyfriend?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleyed7 by PureMe01: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
husfriend!!!!
wetin concern u...nonsense

40 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by Ikemefuna44: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
The guy is digging another puna that is tighter and sweeter. I don't understand how you cannot figure that out.

11 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
The guy is digging another puna that is tighter and sweeter. I don't understand how you cannot figure that out.
Exactly, all those ones are excuses!

5 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by BigSarah(f): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Boyfriend
Re: Deleyed7 by BigSarah(f): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ikemefuna44:

That's False angry

3 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by highpriestess: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
mmm,just move on.
Re: Deleyed7 by modernWays: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
BigSarah:
It's Been 3months Since We Last Did It, And He's The Hot Type.
His Reasons Are
-He Gets Acne Each Time We Do it
-He's Not Putting On Any Weight

How Do I Stop The Facial Acne and Weight Loss It's Ruining Our Sexual Life.

Reasonable Replies Thanks

Kindly check out what is missing in your sexual activities, he may be getting good sex from someone else.
Re: Deleyed7 by 912(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
I don't think he is cheating on you but the reasons he gave you are not the main reason. Because as a guy the more the kitten you are getting the merrier. So if he is cheating he will still be having sex with you even if the frequency reduces.

However, there is something else he isn't telling you. someone that likes sex can't just go celibate all at once. So ask him to tell you the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by Headlesschicken(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
undecided Weight loss n Acne cos of just $ex r u that wild.... Besides yuh just a kid, u should be asking bout d cost of GST handouts in other universities not here asking silly questions...

8 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by Hhenryy: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
BigSarah:
His Reasons Are

Quite strange to see that African ladies/women are opening up on sexually related issues. When did that start
The average African woman will rather die in silence than open up on anything sexual...

For this reason, I put it to you that you are an impersonator. A male operating a female moniker. I'm not convinced with the picture on your profile, i believe it belongs to the person you are impersonating.

I refuse to be fooled/deceived like others replying a bored guy in disguise. A guy who cooked up the story out of boredom under the pretense of a female..

Smh... To those giving you a reasonable reply.

26 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by youngberry001(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
baby come give it to me i swear am gonna pound it gud 4 u wink

1 Like

Re: Deleyed7 by onecornerboy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
MAYBE YAH P*SSY TOO WIDE 4 HIM, GIVING IT TIME TO HEAL.. JUST SAYING
Re: Deleyed7 by wtfcoded: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
He's losing wait right?

He just needs to take a break with a good diet.
He's going through stress/worries thereby making him to lose more wait.
It has happened to me b4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleyed7 by MrHandsome2013: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
may the peace of allah abide with you all amin.

1 Like

Re: Deleyed7 by alex81(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
BigSarah:
His Reasons Are

don't u have better things in life to worry abt?

4 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by BigSarah(f): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hhenryy:

Quite strange to see that African ladies/women are opening up on sexually related issues. When did that start
The average African woman will rather die in silence than open up on anything sexual...

For this reason, I put it to you that you are an impersonator. A male operating a female moniker. I'm not convinced with the picture on your profile, i believe it belongs to the person you are impersonating.

I refuse to be fooled/deceived like others replying a bored guy in disguise. A guy who cooked up the story out of boredom under the pretense of a female..

I'm not like the demented African ladies that are logged in your family.
#2cents

3 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by BigSarah(f): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
alex81:
don't u have better things in life to worry abt?
Don't you have a net worth to build undecided

1 Like

Re: Deleyed7 by BigSarah(f): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Weight loss n Acne cos of just $ex r u that wild.... Besides yuh just a kid, u should be asking bout d cost of GST handouts in other universities not here asking silly questions...

I already know the cost of my handouts and I've purchased them, Thanks For Your Concern

2 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by BigSarah(f): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=wtfcoded post=66714119]He's losing wait right?

He just needs to take a break with a good diet.
He's going through stress/worries thereby making him to lose more wait.
It has happened to me b4.[/quote

Did you Rebound Or Go Celibate For A While
Re: Deleyed7 by ruggedtimi(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
and my case is vice versa
Re: Deleyed7 by Jamie90(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
The color of your incisors might just be the problem
Re: Deleyed7 by Hhenryy: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
[s]
BigSarah:

I'm not like the demented African ladies that are logged in your family.
#2cents
[/s]

They are in your family, not mine.. I can see you are pained because I have exposed you.

2 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by lilmax(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
insensitive girlfriend

he's on his period and all you can think of is sex?

shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by Yoshy: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Check his religious life, he might have turned religious, so acne and loosing weight are symptoms of his unstable emotional state, of course plus not eating well after sex.

Guys can decide to become celibate too, not everyone likes sex. Me, I can never be comfortable having sex with someone I'm not married to (due to hard coded morals).

And fear of STDs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleyed7 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
BigSarah:

That's False angry

Okay. He is fvcking your friend or someone you know. Don't worry, let's deal with him... Let's cheat on him too.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleyed7 by Foodforthought: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hhenryy:

You are smart...and u have a point

2 Likes

Re: Deleyed7 by habsydiamond(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Maybe u have suddenly set up a fish factory and we all know that can be a turn off to guys when it come to entering the place...just saying ooo

1 Like

Re: Deleyed7 by BigSarah(f): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yoshy:
Check his religious life, he might have turned religious, so acne and loosing weight are symptoms of his unstable emotional state, of course plus not eating well after sex.

Guys can decide to become celibate too, not everyone likes sex. Me, I can never be comfortable having sex with someone I'm not married to (due to hard coded morals).

And fear of STDs

He's an Atheist, We're both atheists
Re: Deleyed7 by BigSarah(f): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
He's Not A black Guy, Nor African So You all Should Quit Stereotyping My Relationship
Re: Deleyed7 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
BigSarah:
He's Not A black Guy, Nor African So You all Should Quit Stereotyping My Relationship
so why did u bring it to black guys to analyze then?

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? / Why Do Educated Female Marry Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.