Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument (1083 Views)

"Religion And Poverty Are Dating" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To This Tweet / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by ysyowel(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Is not all about the religion activities, is not all about the argument, i am even tired of them, i am tire of arguments, i am tire of the religion activities - activities without the actual productivity, all i want is the power from above, all i want is to be baptized in the Holy Ghost ,all i want is be used by God, all i want is to follow God's direction, all i want is to reach the world with the Gospel of Christ, and all i ever wanted is to fulfil destiny.

i pray for you that you may understand and stop arguing with the people that are not anointed by God especially the Muslims and the Atheist

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by diablos: 1:35am On Apr 15, 2018
Another yaba left escapee on the loose.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by paxonel(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Abi na akamu + fermented palmi you drink?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by kevoh(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2018
ysyowel:
Is not all about the religion activities, is not all about the argument, i am even tired of them, i am tire of arguments, i am tire of the religion activities - activities without the actual productivity, all i want is the power from above, all i want is to be baptized in the Holy Ghost ,all i want is be used by God, all i want is to follow God's direction, all i want is to reach the world with the Gospel of Christ, and all i ever wanted is to fulfil destiny.

i pray for you that you may understand and stop arguing with the people that are not anointed by God especially the Muslims and the Atheist
These tiring arguments will not exist in the first place if you people could just prove that your god was the real one and it exists. Do you see anyone arguing over whether the Sun rises in the morning or that Nigeria is not located in West Africa?

8 Likes

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by orunto27: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2018
Stay in Jokes Section.
Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by vincent10(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2018
kevoh:

These tiring arguments will not exist in the first place if you people could just prove that your god was the real one and it exists. Do you see anyone arguing over whether the Sun rises in the morning or that Nigeria is not located in West Africa?

Myopic

That you don't know something exist and you are unwilling to know does not mean that thing does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by hopefulLandlord: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2018
vincent10:

Myopic

That you don't know something exist and you are unwilling to know does not mean that thing does not exist.

How do you know Kevoh is unwilling to know? are you saying your inability to prove your god is the fault of the unconvinced?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by obisco4u: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2018
vincent10:

Myopic

You that is willing to know, what proof do you have apart from glorified stories and hallucinations?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by Kingsley10000: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2018
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in China there is Zero Church! Finland has the most stable economy in the world today. There are less than twenty churches in Finland! Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches! Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world, there are about 23 churches in Denmark. These countries are considered to have the highest number of atheists, but they are blessed! Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches. +25 000 churches in Lagos. +2 500 churches in Oyo +30000 churches in the south east In Africa, we have more churches than schools and hospitals combined! More pastors than doctors. Everyone is born again!o Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus! Jesus even became the husband of all single women (according to them) in revival churches! Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit! However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation that is hoped for in a society. We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit! Our people need to distinguish between religion and stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!. Wake up!!! religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by kevoh(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2018
vincent10:

Myopic

Ok. I don't know it exists and I am willing to know/learn whether it does or not.. Kindly answer these four questions:
1. Can you introduce us to which of the gods is yours?
2. Why do you think your god is the true/right one as compared to the ones proclaimed by people of the other faiths?
3. Many religions preach hell, if yours is among then do you believe hell is a justifiable punishment for a simple lack of belief?
4. What happens to people who have being good all their life but choose a different god as the right one?
5. What physical empirical proof is there that your god exists?

More questions loading but answer these first convincingly without ''my Holy Book says'' . I want your opinion then we proceed so that I (we) can learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by Mujtahida: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Kingsley10000:
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in
China there is Zero Church!
Finland has the most stable economy in the world today.
There are less than twenty churches in Finland!
Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the
world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!
Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world,
there are about 23 churches in Denmark.
These countries are considered to have the highest number
of atheists, but they are blessed!
Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches.
+25 000 churches in Lagos.
+2 500 churches in Oyo
+30000 churches in the south east
In Africa, we have more churches than schools and
hospitals combined!
More pastors than doctors.
Everyone is born again!o
Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!
Jesus even became the husband of all single women
(according to them) in revival churches!
Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!
However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation
that is hoped for in a society.
We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most
corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet
today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!
Our people need to distinguish between religion and
stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!.
Wake up!!!
religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down...
Religious houses are a mark of poverty. Once upon a time churches and religious sects proliferated Europe and at that time Europe was poor. But from the Renaissance through to the industrial revolution Europe began to prosper and guess what the influence of the church began to wane and their physical presence is now only dotting the landscape here and there most of the cathedrals built in the past have become museums.

Churches and Mosques proliferate in Nigeria because we are poor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2018
ysyowel:

I'm glad that you don't see the need for argument again
Let us seek the real power from above so that the manifestation of our Kingdom deeds will be speaking for us on earth.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by ysyowel(m): 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
kevoh:

Romance 1:18-32
18:The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,
19:since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
20:For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
21:For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22:Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
23:and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.
24:Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
25:They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26:Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
27:In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28:Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.
29:They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
30:slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
31:they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.
32:Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by kevoh(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
ysyowel:

Romance 1:18-32
18:The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,
19:since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.
20:For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
21:For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22:Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
23:and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.
24:Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
25:They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26:Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
27:In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28:Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.
29:They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
30:slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
31:they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.
32:Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

[img]https://i./5uK.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by obisco4u: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
The reason why you are tired is because you carry the load of religion and it hurts when people argue against your religion. This is not so for a freethinker for his mind is clear of religious dogma, and is free to choose a suitable path. If you are tired, drop religion and it's doctrines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by ysyowel(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
i think is time for we stop seeing Christianity as a religion, is a way of life

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by obinna58(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
ysyowel:
Wow more like a culture

1 Like

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by hopefulLandlord: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
ysyowel:
I agree it's not a religion, we should start seeing it for the joke that it is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by CAPSLOCKED: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kingsley10000:
+2 500 churches in Oyo
hospitals combined!
Everyone is born again!o
Wake up!!!

MAYBE IF WE SIGNAL THE MODS THEY'LL MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE JOKES SECTION, AND TAKE THE THREAD STARTER TO A "PSYCH WARD".

1 Like

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by ysyowel(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nigerians like arguing. this thread is not main to creat argument, but for us to stop all this unnecessary arguments that will not add anything to us,
All these arguments won't change the fact that Jesus is Lord, it won't even stop some from believing that man is without salvation without Christ.

As Jesus rose from the grave never to die again, so it is to all who believe in him they will rise to eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by Martinez19(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
grin you go wait tire. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by ysyowel(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
As a Minister of God i declared the end of all argument on Nairaland region forum. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by OtemAtum: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
ysyowel:
As a Minister of God i declared the end of all argument on Nairaland region forum. Amen

You are still in nairaland Argument Season 1 and you are tired already. Season 2, 3, 4 are on the the way. Don't back out yet.
Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by medwhite0: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2018
ysyowel:
LOL
Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by deebrain(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2018
It's like the Op read my mind.
You and the world at large will soon see this desire.
The church has never been a joke like it has been in this generation

1 Like

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by ysyowel(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
OtemAtum:

You are still in nairaland Argument Season 1 and you are tired already. Season 2, 3, 4 are on the the way. Don't back out yet.
it doesn't take anything for the Almighty to cancel all these arguments, i end all these arguments in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by trapQ: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oh shut up you fool.

Why did you ommit the fact that Finland, Denmark and Switzerland comprises of about 73%christians, 72% Christians and 78% Christians respectively?

I bet you didn't know that both Finland and Denmark have Christianity as the STATE RELIGION. Yes , facts only!

What has the number of churches got to do with anything? Does having fewer churches make them less Christians? They usually have bigger cathedrals so it only makes sense that they would have fewer churches.

The China you mentioned has hundreds of underground churches and comprises of 67million Christians and it is estimated that China would have the the world's largest Christian population by 2030 despite all efforts to suppress and persecute body of Christ.

If in any way you're owing the advancement of the aforementioned countries to the less than 10% atheist population while neglecting their over 70% Christian population then I dare say you're a dunce.

America is the most powerful nation in the world with a Christian population of 75%. Choke on that, dummy!
Kingsley10000:
+2 500 churches in Oyo
hospitals combined!
Everyone is born again!o
Wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by OtemAtum: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
ysyowel:

it doesn't take anything for the Almighty to cancel all these arguments, i end all these arguments in Jesus name.
Lol... one of the characteristics of humans is arguments. It's hard to stop it, or else the brains would not develop.
Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by ysyowel(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2018
OtemAtum:
Lol... one of the characteristics of humans is arguments. It's hard to stop it, or else the brains would not develop.
i know but that of Nairaland is beyond the normal arguments, is foolishness and hypocrisy and it must be stop
Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by OtemAtum: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
ysyowel:

i know but that of Nairaland is beyond the normal arguments, is foolishness and hypocrisy and it must be stop
It's not.
Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by ysyowel(m): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2018
may be is because Nigerian youths are lazy, that's why they like arguing and they love the Pharisees religious activities,
i am not the one that say you are lazy or ask baba
Re: I Am Tire Of Religion And Argument by ysyowel(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
some ppl dey temp me ooo they are tempting to argue

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul Enenche! / Letter From Satan To Humans Written In 1676 Has Finally Been Translated / How Can One Convert From Christianity To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.