Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander (42129 Views)

Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by khalidx: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
A nairalander spotted this little child selling water during school hours.
Tears rolled down my cheeks after seeing him....

I pray and hope a good Samaritan help him

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by kabeerhabe(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Very Bad

38 Likes

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by frankosivue(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Haa! I hope someone helps the boy.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Quelme: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is bad... This is bad.... Now I am mad.....

11 Likes

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by GraGra247(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
APC sponsored failure of Nigerian economy in full display. Just a minute tiny bit of it and y'all are whining.

After they'll claim inflation has been wiped and Nigerians are feeding fat.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by HOLYDICK(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
Man must chop....
Though this is child abuse we have no idea of their situation at home.... His parents might be handicap or even deceased

This is better than begging on the streets
Like i said man must chop

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Jerryojozy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is child labour. This boy is too young for this.

Genius J

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by jerryunit48: 12:29am On Apr 15, 2018
This is what poverty has caused, this child should have been in primary school/nursery school now but he is here selling pure water . May God help him

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Opoki(m): 3:05am On Apr 15, 2018
This is a reflection of poverty in the country.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Raintaker(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2018
You will see this in every University in the North.

8 Likes

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by jaszplus12(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2018
very unfortunate!
humans should know that mother nature will one day ask them to account for many gifts and inheritances we took for granted and misused!
this is seen all over the world!!!

6 Likes

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by MVLOX(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2018
Na wa
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Holywizard: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2018
If only I have money to assist people of this nation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by priiince(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Repost: In 2003, Nigeria adopted the Child Rights Act to domesticate the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Although this law was passed at the Federal level, it is only effective if State assemblies also start it. The Children’s Rights Act 2003 (CRA) was created to serve as a legal documentation and protection of Children rights and responsibilities in Nigeria.

It's evident the child right act betrayed a typical Nigeria kid breathing in the rural sphere of the country.

Social media should not be under utilized for only BBNaija votings et al. We could make states realize this kids need protection.

#MyCandidOpinion.

8 Likes

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by koolcat: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Are primary/secondary schools not on vacation
Do u prefer he stays ahom doing nothing
*THATS HOW U GUYZ BLOW STORIES OUT OF PROPORTION*

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by psychologist(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Seh he will know how to give change?

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by aleeyus(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
ok
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by IME1: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Just heart broken right now cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Raintaker:
You will see this in every University in the North.

I hope this is a joke.
I hope it's an exaggeration.

I don't want to believe it.

No cry
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
i dont believe this, looks like he was left there by the real seller who must be close by.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by CandidNotes: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
The third picture where he is sleeping, just got me crying ���

6 Likes

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by ekmike(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is child abuse nah. Why bring an innocent child into this world to suffer when you are not prepared to provide for him.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Allee90: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
I blame Hausa Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by lafuria1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
i saw a boy not more than 10 years hawking at 11pm, he was probably trekking home, it was so sad to me

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by DAYTEECOM(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
nairaland the home where every little things count........

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Nedfed(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
And the school authority allow this?
This is too bad mehnnnn
Wish I cud help the boy with scholarship
Who knows his address please?

3 Likes

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by SoapQueen(f): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
That child is like a toddler. Poor baby!

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
All these useless parents! They just keep producing children without any plan for them! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
khalidx:
A nairalander spotted this little child selling water during school hours.
Tears rolled down my cheeks after seeing him....

I pray and hope a good Samaritan help him

Thanks for posting this...

You saw him, tears rolled down your cheeks, then you disappeared and left the responsibility to some else to help...

What kind of help?
That boy shouldn’t be there in the first place. You should’ve alerted the University security because that boy was probably left there by an adult who couldn’t even provide a comfortable seat for him. Go back there and ask about his mother.

We need to stop hoping, wishing and praying and act more.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Mrsimplexvi: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
SoapQueen:
That child is like a toddler. Poor baby!
who ask u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking / My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / See How A Nigerian Man Was Dealt With After Alleged Failed Drug Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.