Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,816 members, 7,798,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Training!!!!! Training!!!! Training!!!! Be Your Own Boss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training!!!!! Training!!!! Training!!!! Be Your Own Boss (774 Views)

Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss / WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS / TRAINING!!! (be Your Own Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training!!!!! Training!!!! Training!!!! Be Your Own Boss by Missfemtop(f): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
If you want to start a business but don't know where to start, don't worry--you are not alone. In fact, given the new economic reality of our time, more people than ever before have found the "job" they thought was waiting for them doesn't exist. Others have come to the conclusion that they would rather create work they love, constructed to fit with their own life goals. No matter what the motivation is to be your own boss, you can start today.

Take a Stand for Yourself.
If you are dissatisfied with your current circumstances, admit that no one can fix them except for you. It doesn't do any good to blame the economy, your boss, your spouse or your family. Change can only occur when you make a conscious decision to make it happen.

Identify the Right Business for You.
Join our WhatsApp group for more info on how to be your own boss, only for those who are ready to control their own income
Call: 08130615608
Link: https:///5eWhH5SuPAKK8H7SsZyrnw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training!!!!! Training!!!! Training!!!! Be Your Own Boss by Chemike16(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
The link is nt working

1 Like

Re: Training!!!!! Training!!!! Training!!!! Be Your Own Boss by Ubongdemaga: 12:22am On Apr 15, 2018
R u sure of the link u put? Anyway add me 09020606565 am interested

1 Like

Re: Training!!!!! Training!!!! Training!!!! Be Your Own Boss by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 15, 2018
the link is not working, pls add me, am interested..... 09078219256
Re: Training!!!!! Training!!!! Training!!!! Be Your Own Boss by DavidSmitis: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hi all. I'm looking for an advertising agency to promote my website. Details in PM.

(1) (Reply)

Provide A Large Number Of U.S. Itunes Gift Cards (physical Cards). / Help A Brother Out(blog Problem) / Are There Freelance Marketers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.