Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With (15781 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? / Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by DSoj(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2018
Queen Sheba or Delilah
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by aluko465(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2018
Mary the mother of Jesus Christ

just to know how she got pregnant.without anyone bleeping her down there

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Orlatunday11(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2018
Abraham, to enjoy that great love and covenant

. And

JESUS
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Fourwinds: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2018
sexybbstar:
My namesake Esther
O sexy gan oooo...
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by TheVerdict: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2018
VanjoshIII:
Elijah,
To know how he killed 450 Bal's prophets and he's still a prophet of God. Wickedness ยก

That's why he had to come back to suffer a gruesome death in the form of John the Baptist. Anyone born of a woman must go out through death. Enoch self dey come back, if im never come already.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Fourwinds: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2018
Jabioro:
Which character l would like to stay/spent a day with? Ruth/Easter/Mary Maga any of these three women l need to taste them before l departed this sinful motherfuvker world..l need that king's wife in foreign land,if you can help me secure Anuty Mary Mag address, our Lord girl friend mind you l have unquenched love for Ruth.l beg all nairaland to help me,the Lord shall reward you bountifully for my sake.
just take a look at yourself...

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by amstamon: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2018
Urraiah wife!! So I fit see how hot her boobs is while bathing before David go decide killing her husband just to suck am
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by mikron(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2018
King David
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by mikron(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2018
King David the musician
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Adasun(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2018
Litesanti:
Queen of sheba
badt guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Elnino4ladies: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2018
Portipha's wife

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Affordablerent: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2018
The Holy Spirit. He's an enigma, He can be a Dove, fire, water etc, I want to understand more about Him

Contact me for affordable rent in Lagos
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by decasey(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2018
Elijah....I need 2 deal some pple , honestly.
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Jabioro: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2018
Fourwinds:
just take a look at yourself...
...and wetin what to you after the look? Religious bigot!
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Zeromoney(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2018
Kingsley10000:
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in
China there is Zero Church!
Finland has the most stable economy in the world today.
There are less than twenty churches in Finland!
Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the
world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!
Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world,
there are about 23 churches in Denmark.
These countries are considered to have the highest number
of atheists, but they are blessed!
Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches.
+25 000 churches in Lagos.
+2 500 churches in Oyo
+30000 churches in the south east
In Africa, we have more churches than schools and
hospitals combined!
More pastors than doctors.
Everyone is born again!o
Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!
Jesus even became the husband of all single women
(according to them) in revival churches!
Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!
However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation
that is hoped for in a society.
We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most
corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet
today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!
Our people need to distinguish between religion and
stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!.
Wake up!!!
religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down...

You have said it all
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Kingsley1000(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2018
amstamon:
Urraiah wife!! So I fit see how hot her boobs is while bathing before David go decide killing her husband just to suck am
Haba bros
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2018
kevoh:
John the Apostle. To know the brand of weed he smoked that gave him inspiration to write the Book of Revelation.
Mehn, I choked on my laughter.
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2018
TheVerdict:

That's why he had to come back to suffer a gruesome death in the form of John the Baptist. Anyone born of a woman must go out through death. Enoch self dey come back, if im never come already.
na wa o
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by desmondokonkwo(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2018
ENOCH : NEED MORE OF THAT GRACE AND BEING HIGHLY FAVOURED.
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by histemple: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2018
It will be Uncle Solo. That guy is a legend.
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Sheunma: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2018
Satan himself! The one everybody blames when things go south. Would love to hear his side of the story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by omoiyalayi(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2018
Pavore9:
Hosea. To know how he coped with a wife who was into runs.

grin. Lolzzzzzz grin
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by happney65: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2018
Delilah..Would like to fucckk the shit out of her pussy..
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by sonmvayina(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2018
kevoh:
John the Apostle. To know the brand of weed he smoked that gave him inspiration to write the Book of Revelation.

It has to be Bethlehem, no doubt....

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Kingsley1000(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2018
happney65:
Delilah..Would like to fucckk the shit out of her pussy..
Bros u no get joy o
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by pensilpyper(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2018
omo my own na Delilah ook
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by omoiyalayi(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2018
All of you calling names

Be careful what you ask for cos it might come to pass, especially those that will make heaven

All the apostles you are all calling are all going to be in heaven I you eventually make it there

And those wishing to see the like of judas and other that was obvious will not make heaven your wish might lead you to them @ the other side where they belong

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=chidichuddo post=66722874]

I agree with all you wrote there BUT Nigerians ain't lazy

Majorities are not lazy
Hausa-fulani oligarchs are extremely lazy
Yahoo boys n 419ers r lazy
Drug peddlers n traffickers r lazy
Omo onile r lazy
Our politicians n legislooters r extremely lazy
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by MissJoy29(f): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2018
myners007:
Gush! so many profane comments on this thread.Lord pls forgive all those who have blaspheme against by way of insulting ur prophets. For me, Jesus is my role model with whom i choose to follow all the days of my life
Exactly!
One called Abraham mad.
Another implied John the Beloved must have smoked weed.
2 people used fuccck & bleeping to talk about The Blessed Mary.
Another said Jesus had a girlfriend: Mary Magdalene.

It's saddening to note that majority of the people who wrote these are Christains.

Anyway,I would have said Jesus first of all but I don't see Him as a Bible character. He's much more than that...
Having said that, I would like to meet Elijah. God so made use of him and after everything, he didn't taste death.
Another is Esther. I would like to have whatever made her to find Favour in the King's eyes.

Cc: cassyrooy. What is your answer? And Happy Sunday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by micflo28(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2018
Solo for sure

Then Jesus

And Moses....father of nations
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2018
Lucifer or Satan....So we let god know, we his haters are just getting started, he will need to be crucified again.

But come to think of it, The bible never made mention of one person satan killed, he only manipulated due to his intelligence. But God killed millions and ordered more millions against him to be killed and on rare occasions wiped out generations and towns. What a sadist?

How do now know god is the evil one and Satan was the good guy because Satan didn't write a book to defend himself but god instructed people to write books on his behalf.
Re: Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With by Timagex(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2018
Na eli o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge / Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.