Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (43854 Views)

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Nickymezor(f): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Notatribalist:
wetin your eye go do for there?abroko grin..

lol, you'd rather i focus on her nyansh and tittays, abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by HomeOfMe(f): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tessyama1:
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage is one hot mama and she never misses an opportunity to show it.

She brought her sexy game in a two piece Versace for her performance at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMAs), in Accra Ghana, last night.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/check-out-tiwa-savages-sexy-outfit-to-the-vgmas.html

Ki lo ko si. Iranu.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Cadec007(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
talk2percy:
Tiwa just dey look like sex doll everyday.

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by stjs(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lets put some level sanity in our profession
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by NairaMaster1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Abfinest007:
she is too ugly if I am her husband I will be using pillow to cover her face anytime I want to dip her pu*sy or I give her back style

Thank you.

Nigerians are good at appreciating ugly things.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by itchie: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
One word.......BEAUTIFUL!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by jessikoholic: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
I don't even understand. you are proud of your dark skin but still contour your face to be light??
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by EmmyOD(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
No wonder Tillbilz dey pursue am commot...a married woman Omotola, Omawunmi, Mercy Johnson can not b this rag tag!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Obierika(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:
The car interior looks very beautiful.

It's a Rolls Royce, expect nothing less!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by mrgee1986(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ties don jazzy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Bamz(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:
The car interior looks very beautiful.

The interlocking floor looks good too.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by onefamily432(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
kiss kiss

Paste ur US & Canada aza for massive cash@, MM are welcome. Rippers stay off. +233 23 877 0807 asap
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by coluka: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Beautiful woman

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by sapeleboi(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
see what wizkid is enjoying now sad
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Abfinest007:
she is too ugly if I am her husband I will be using pillow to cover her face anytime I want to dip her pu*sy or I give her back style
Your mumu Don ripe, Aswear

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Masama: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
I love this woman, real sexy mama and very hardworking music artiste, love you mama jamil kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Babaolorioko(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
mexxmoney:
She looks beautiful
She is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by asawanathegreat(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
See her in the other room

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Chrisbeks: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
God bless you tiwa, keep flying the flag high

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Moinoni123(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
deraaaigbo:
Fine woman...... mama jamil
u sef no bad o babe
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Abbeybailey(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
She's a nice looking lady and she surely don't need the heavy makeup that makes her look like a mummified zombie.
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by dayteeconcept(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
tiwa na advanced olosho........come beat me if you disagree

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Vinstel: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
See as 38 yrs old woman look like sweet sixteen, money good o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Vinstel: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
itchie:
One word.......BEAUTIFUL!!!!
One word......sexy wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by yus248(f): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Her face is lost in Dah makeup... It's just too much �
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
She looks good

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Two word........pretty queen
Vinstel:

One word......sexy wink

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by Megatrix: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Charming and classy woman, Queen T of life

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards by edmaraja: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
I think the correct word to describe her is "Elegant". Na dis ones be the real slay queen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of Actress Ada Ameh (Photo) / Ini Edo Trains Hard At The Gym (Photo) / Wizkid’s Outfit To His #WizkidVIPExperience Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.