Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) (34861 Views)

Chuka Umunna Loses MP Seat In UK Election / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / Chuka Egwu, Sam Egwu's Son Weds As Saraki, Umahi, Ekweremadu Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by GistMore: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2018
GistMore.com

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and his wife, Jennifer, yesterday threw their son, Tony, a grand wedding in Dubai. Tony got married to his fiancee, Whitney. The wedding took place at the Madinat Jumeriah luxury hotel and from the photos and videos shared online, it was a very classy wedding.

Senator Ben Murray Bruce, AY, Ramsey Nouah, Hushppupi were amongst the guests at the wedding. See more photos below

More photos; http://www.gistmore.com/photos-grand-wedding-ex-vp-atiku-abubakars-son-tony-dubai

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by GistMore: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2018

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by koolaid87: 8:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Nice
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by GistMore: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by greatnaija01: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2018
CHURCH WEDDING for a confirm MUSLIM FAMILY? Na wa o

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2018
greatnaija01:

Atiku is a liberal, moderate Muslim, which is why I want him to be our president. The fact that he owns a university, a western one, should tell you more about him.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by kimjongJezebel: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2018
Clinton9000:

Atiku is a liberal, moderate Muslim, which is why I want him to be our president. The fact that he owns a university, a western one, should tell you more about him.

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2018
I never wished to say this for the sake of party affiliation but I may have to say it.

Atiku wants to be President of Nigeria but took his son's wedding to Dubai, thereby adding value to Dubai economy at the expense of Nigeria's.

How many elite from UAE will take such occasion to Europe or America? How many European elite will take his to America or Dubai?

What a BIG MISS from the former Vice President

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2018
Clinton9000:

Can you do wedding in a mosque? Will you allow your son to do it as a Christian father?

29 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by iambijo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
the boy's father is christian, he's stepson to atiku, the boy also not a muslim.

25 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Wishaky(f): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Won Ku inawo

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by bellazz(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
ok
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
Step son

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ramsey Nuoah Mabel and AY Makun repping Nollywood..

I have so much respect for Ramsey and Queen Nwokoye. How they have managed to lead a scandal free life in the industry still amazes me.

Kudos to them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Simply put this is Luxury...

Dear Lord,
I pray I do something bigger and better for my kids.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Beautiful wedding but why Dubai instead of Oshogbo

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I never wished to say this for the sake of party affiliation but I may have to say it.

Atiku wants to be President of Nigeria but took his son's wedding to Dubai, thereby adding value to Dubai economy at the expense of Nigeria's.

How many elite from UAE will take such occasion to Europe or America? How many European elite will take his to America or Dubai?

You are wrong, elites everywhere in the world do consider foreign wedding when a foreigner is involved.
And remember that it is Atiku's son that is getting married not Atiku.

16 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Flokey: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by RaptorX: 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Why is his son named Tony.
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Taduma1(f): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
but the wife be Christian na. As in atiku's wife

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Originality007: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Atiku 2019

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by neeyeesky(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
All this Dubai wedding no dey last example is Tiwa savage and Teebliss, Wetin concern me self

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and his wife, Jennifer, yesterday threw their son, Tony, a grand wedding in Dubai. Tony got married to his fiancee, Whitney. The wedding took place at the Madinat Jumeriah luxury hotel and from the photos and videos shared online, it was a very classy wedding.

Senator Ben Murray Bruce, AY, Ramsey Nouah, Hushppupi were amongst the guests at the wedding. See more photos below

More photos; http://www.gistmore.com/photos-grand-wedding-ex-vp-atiku-abubakars-son-tony-dubai
Why did he name his son tony when he's a Muslim. Tony is a catholic name,Anthony..

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Making money is not my problem but saving money.

Abeg make una vex,

How I go take fit transfer all the money wey dey head now enter my bank account?

I can't come and be carrying money upndan for my head.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Stop posting trash jare, what if it's the bride and groom that decide the venue, so cos of political ambition ye should spoil their happiness?

Which kind politics una dey play for Nigeria sef.

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by HausaOverlord: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
Taduma1:
but the wife be Christian na. As in atiku's wife
in other words na the wife they run the family, so how this old criminal won manage naija

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
This man can never become the president of this country, leaders should lead by examples,if he is doing this before becoming the president then what next after he finally becomes the president...All these old people that wants to take power by force no difference,because it still the same thing he will do. No difference between Atiku or Buhari or any past leaders

Meanwhile,ship in your goods from China / USA at $4.5/kg...hurry now to enjoy discount on the shipping rate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by HausaOverlord: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
If e no fit surpass dangote wedding, make dem no call am elite wedding Abeg
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by budusky05(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Good

We almost dere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal / Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? / Did You See The New Google Image?.. It's About Nigeria's Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.