Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) (34935 Views)

Chuka Umunna Loses MP Seat In UK Election / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / Chuka Egwu, Sam Egwu's Son Weds As Saraki, Umahi, Ekweremadu Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Uniqueness01(f): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
The groom is Atiku's step son .......Meaning the father is a Christian.

HomeOfMe:
Why did he name his son tony when he's a Muslim. Tony is a catholic name,Anthony..

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by rusher14: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
Taduma1:
but the wife be Christian na. As in atiku's wife

I doubt she's a Christian.

She changed her name from Jennifer Iwenjora to Jamilah Atiku Abubakar..

She fled USA for Dubai after her and her husband were indicted by a USA Senate committee for laundering $40 million.

They think they can pull the wool over the eyes of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by churchboy608(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I never wished to say this for the sake of party affiliation but I may have to say it.

Atiku wants to be President of Nigeria but took his son's wedding to Dubai, thereby adding value to Dubai economy at the expense of Nigeria's.

How many elite from UAE will take such occasion to Europe or America? How many European elite will take his to America or Dubai?

What a BIG MISS from the former Vice President
Young Man Wedding is to be done in the Brides church or region
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Dawdy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Clinton9000:

Atiku is a liberal, moderate Muslim, which is why I want him to be our president. The fact that he owns a university, a western one, should tell you more about him.
You guys are great deceivers.
As A Muslim, if you are called A moderate Muslim, know that what it means is you don't practice Islam, You only bear Islamic name. So check yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hanyar jirgi daban ta Mota ma daban..

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by pafisayo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
Clinton9000:

Atiku is a liberal, moderate Muslim, which is why I want him to be our president. The fact that he owns a university, a western one, should tell you more about him.

Liberal??
It only means He loves money!
He knows too well how to loot it too!
He knows how to invest it also!
It’s a trait common with almost if not all our past and present Politicians who’s at some point in time Held a political Post in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I never wished to say this for the sake of party affiliation but I may have to say it.

Atiku wants to be President of Nigeria but took his son's wedding to Dubai, thereby adding value to Dubai economy at the expense of Nigeria's.

How many elite from UAE will take such occasion to Europe or America? How many European elite will take his to America or Dubai?

Get you facts right , the boybisbnot his biological son but the son of his wife from another marriage
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Uniqueness01:
The groom is Atiku's step son .......Meaning the father is a Christian.

ok get it.
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by ibotic(f): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
I was here too.... grin grin grin...with my BF...very nice wedding.. grin
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You still don't get it. This guy can never be loyal aside to his feelings.
This guy can't visit some places,particularly USA. The facts are there and he also has not denied it when he was questioned.
It's just a pity that some gullible youth are asking for a man of this character to lead our country.
What's wrong with this country? Are we truly cursed? We will keep going in circles,repeating same mistake and that itself speak doom for this country. Can't we get someone different apart from these "about be be expired" men?
If it's by appointment or by allocation the position of the Presidency is given out, I'm sure Atiku will still miss it. Too many odds against him.
In a country where morals and justices are well administered, people like him should be in jail! Yet some people are clamouring shouting "Atiku for President". They need to be examined. What can "Atiku" offer us? Other than consolidate and amass more ill gotten wealth and marry more wives!
Woe to anyone wishing this country another 4 years of waste!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Wagasigiungu(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Clinton9000:

Wonders shall never end!!! What an analogy. So owning a western University is now a yardstick for measuring how Liberal/moderate one is in his practice of Islam.

Chai!!! Islam don suffer for some ignorant folks hand. My bro, try read history some more. Islam and Muslims played a vital role/ Part of the current civilization you enjoy now in the world.

Don't use ur one-sided knowledge of boko Haram to judge a religion with billions of adherents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and his wife, Jennifer, yesterday threw their son, Tony, a grand wedding in Dubai. Tony got married to his fiancee, Whitney. The wedding took place at the Madinat Jumeriah luxury hotel and from the photos and videos shared online, it was a very classy wedding.

Senator Ben Murray Bruce, AY, Ramsey Nouah, Hushppupi were amongst the guests at the wedding. See more photos below

More photos; http://www.gistmore.com/photos-grand-wedding-ex-vp-atiku-abubakars-son-tony-dubai

How I wish he can be bundled from there to d US, to face money laundering charges like his Jefferson friend

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jennifer, the groom's mother is American.

The groom, Tony, was born in America and lives in America.

The bride, Whitney, is American and lives in America.

Atiku, the groom's father has a pending criminal case in America. If he stepped foot in America without a diplomatic immunity he would be arrested. So he cannot go to America. This leaves him option to do the marriage in Nigeria or elsewhere.

Option# 1. He could do it in UK. UK has extradition treaty with US for fugitives. He faces similar problem here as in America, unless he has immunity...he will be arrested.

Option# 2. He could do it in Nigeria. This will open all kind of controversies for his brand in the North. This marriage must be officiated by a Christian Clergy. The news will spread like wildfire through the Islamic North that Atiku's household is marrying off their son and it is not nikkah....it is a Church wedding. Imagine the backlash.

Option# 3. Find somewhere else. This is why they settled in Dubai.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
The elite have already given up on this country.

All they do is corner power to siphon our money.

Imagine if war breaks out today. All our elite can fly all their family members out to any country in 24 hours. I mean those not already abroad o.

Can 85% of the masses do such? No!

The masses should be wise. They knock our heads together to distract us while they loot.
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
genghiskhan007:

How I wish he can be bundled from there to d US, to face money laundering charges like his Jefferson friend

Matter of fact, this Jennifer, the groom's mother, is his front in that fraud. She took a plea and had a reduced sentence. She is a material witness for Prosecution if they ever succeed in arresting Atiku, which I doubt....unless they give him "The Dikko Treatment", and succeed with the cargo shipment.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by femliany(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You are too 'over sense'

1 Like

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Okeji(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Can you do wedding in a mosque? Will you allow your son to do it as a Christian father?

God bless u for saying d truth bro. This is d first time am seeing u telling d truth n for this singular act, u win my heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
rusher14:

I doubt she's a Christian.

She changed her name from Jennifer Iwenjora to Jamilah Atiku Abubakar..

She fled USA for Dubai after her and her husband were indicted by a USA Senate committee for laundering $40 million.

They think they can pull the wool over the eyes of Nigerians.

Not that Jennifer.

This is a different Jennifer. Its coincidence.

The Jennifer you talk about is from SE, has blood children for Atiku. This groom, Tony, is not Atiku's blood child. Beside, the American Jennifer was arrested and tried already. She surrendered money to the Feds, in addition to a plea bargain. She had reduced sentence and served time. She lives in America.
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by carinmom(f): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Atiku, the groom's father has a pending criminal case in America. If he stepped foot in America without a diplomatic immunity he would be arrested. So he cannot go to America. This leaves him option to do the marriage in Nigeria or elsewhere.

Option# 1. He could do it in UK. UK has extradition treaty with US for fugitives. He faces similar problem here as in America, unless he has immunity...he will be arrested.

Option# 2. He could do it in Nigeria. This will open all kind of controversies for his brand in the North. This marriage must be officiated by a Christian Clergy. The news will spread like wildfire through the Islamic North that Atiku's household is marrying off their son and it is not nikkah....it is a Church wedding. Imagine the backlash.

Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by rusher14: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Not that Jennifer.

This is a different Jennifer. Its coincidence.

The Jennifer you talk about is from SE, has blood children for Atiku. This groom, Tony, is not Atiku's blood child. Beside, the American Jennifer was arrested and tried already. She surrendered money to the Feds, in addition to a plea bargain. She had reduced sentence and served time. She lives in America.

Complete and utter lie.

Jennifer now Jamilah had a child before she got married to Atiku.

She was never jailed and she fled the country before any action was taken.
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

All this rhetoric on top Atiku head. Mind you, Atiku is not the father of the groom but a step father to him. The mother already had him before she married Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Cozee(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga use ur head na... na Atiku do wedding abi im son
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
abdulkayus:

All this rhetoric on top Atiku head. Mind you, Atiku is not the father of the groom but a step father to him. The mother already had him before she married Atiku.

I know she had him before meeting Atiku, i did not say otherwise. I said he is not Atiku's blood child (or biological child) already.

This is not rhetoric. Atiku offered himself for public scrutiny. I did not call him to become a public billboard. grin
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Daboomb: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You took the words out of my mouth!
All these looters who dont beleive in Nigeria........... but wants to rule Migeria and Nigerians! BUT WHY?
So they can loot even the more.

How many Dubai citizens and elites, bring thier own wedding to Nigeria?

Atiku is just too Clueless and corrupt, to be a Nigerian President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Daboomb: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Cozee:

Oga use ur head na... na Atiku do wedding abi im son

You dont even have a head to use otherwise you will know the 'position' of parents, in organising a wedding.

Anyway, small boy like you have not done one before so, you are as clueless as Atiku. grin grin

BTW: Atiku is also American, carries an American passport (like most of our looting leaders) byt wants to be President of Nigeria.
I think we should just state it in our constitution that ANYONE who holds a foreign citizenship should never be allowed to carry a Presidential ballot in Nigeria.

Can you imagine onenFarah Al dodi becoming the Prime Minister of UK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
rusher14:

Complete and utter lie.

Jennifer now Jamilah had a child before she got married to Atiku.

She was never jailed and she fled the country before any action was taken.

Swerve abeg...
----------------------------

Atiku Abubakar married Amina Titi Atiku Abubakar at the young age of 25 secretly in December 1971, at the Ikoyi registry in Lagos, because her family was initially opposed to the union.

In January 1979 he married Ladi Atiku Abubakar. He married his third wife, Princess Rukaiyatu Atiku Abubakar, daughter of the late Lamido of Adamawa in 1983. He married Fatima Atiku Abubakar his fourth wife in 1986. He later divorced Ladi, allowing him to marry, as his fourth wife, Jennifer Iwenjora, who then became Jamila Atiku-Abubakar.

The first wife gave birth to 4 children, Fatima, Adamu, Halima and Aminu while the second wife, Hajia Ladi has 6 children: Abba, Atiku, Zainab, Ummi, Mariam and Rukayatu. The third wife, Princess Rukaiyat ( current Lamido Adamawa’s 13th child) had 7 children: Aisha, Hadiza, Aliyu, Asmau, Mustafa, Laila and Abdulsalaam. Hajia Fatima has 6 children: Amina, Mohammed and 2 sets of twins – Ahmed and Shehu; Aisha and Zainab. And Hajia Jamila has 3 children: Abdulmalik, Zahra and Faisal.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.informationng.com/2015/12/family-first-unveiling-atiku-abubakars-5-wives-and-26-children.html/amp
Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
CHURCH WEDDING for a confirm MUSLIM FAMILY? Na wa o

His name is Tony, her name is whitney, his mother's name is jennifer.

Need i say more?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) by rusher14: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Swerve abeg...
----------------------------

Atiku Abubakar married Amina Titi Atiku Abubakar at the young age of 25 secretly in December 1971, at the Ikoyi registry in Lagos, because her family was initially opposed to the union.

In January 1979 he married Ladi Atiku Abubakar. He married his third wife, Princess Rukaiyatu Atiku Abubakar, daughter of the late Lamido of Adamawa in 1983. He married Fatima Atiku Abubakar his fourth wife in 1986. He later divorced Ladi, allowing him to marry, as his fourth wife, Jennifer Iwenjora, who then became Jamila Atiku-Abubakar.

The first wife gave birth to 4 children, Fatima, Adamu, Halima and Aminu while the second wife, Hajia Ladi has 6 children: Abba, Atiku, Zainab, Ummi, Mariam and Rukayatu. The third wife, Princess Rukaiyat ( current Lamido Adamawa’s 13th child) had 7 children: Aisha, Hadiza, Aliyu, Asmau, Mustafa, Laila and Abdulsalaam. Hajia Fatima has 6 children: Amina, Mohammed and 2 sets of twins – Ahmed and Shehu; Aisha and Zainab. And Hajia Jamila has 3 children: Abdulmalik, Zahra and Faisal.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.informationng.com/2015/12/family-first-unveiling-atiku-abubakars-5-wives-and-26-children.html/amp

Quite funny.

What's the difference between what I wrote and what you did?

You are in fact, corroborating my statement.
This lady once worked with NTA, moved to USA, got married to a Mr. Douglas for whom she had a kid ( the groom), got divorced before eventually marrying Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku / Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra / South African Newspaper, IOL, Knocks Buhari Over Frequent Foreign Medical Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.