Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ (25597 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Join us again this Sunday

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
God doesn't need our help, we need His help
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why does one need a marital breakthrough.

When you're due for marriage, and it's not happening
When you're married and it's chaos
Everyone experiencing turbulence in marriage needs this breakthrough.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:54am On Sep 01, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

When you're due for marriage, and it's not happening...
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2018
How do you explain a woman loved sincerely by a man, and the moment it gets to marriage arrangements, the man disappears, or change his mind.
And it's a continuous experience. Happens to some men too.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
How do you explain a woman loved sincerely by a man, and the moment it gets to marriage arrangements, the man disappears, or change his mind.
And it's a continuous experience. Happens to some men too.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
It's in few Hours, do prepare to meet with the LORD
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
It's in few Hours, do prepare to meet with the LORD
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2018
Ongoing services.... Time is on the pics above
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2018
Covenant Day Of Long Life

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2018
GOD doesn't take people's life, it's either they lose their life ignorantly, or permit satan to take it.
There's a law guiding all.
Come and learn from scriptures.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
GOD doesn't take people's life, it's either they lose their life ignorantly, or permit satan to take it.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
According to Psalm 91:16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation.

God says this in his word, yet, people dies before they see their days. Why?
The key is in verse "1." They don't dwell in the secret place of the most High...

It's covenant Day of long life, come one, come all, to learn, to be transformed.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:53am On Sep 09, 2018
Happening right now. See the above pics for time and address
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2018
Testimonies are pointers to your own breakthrough. Find the testimonies that addresses your issues, and do the same that the individual had done. You'd have
Same results, as testimonies reproduces after their kinds.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by modupe49: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2018
Amen.

53 Likes

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Testimonies are pointers to your own breakthrough. Find the testimonies that addresses your issues, and do the same that the individual had done. You'd have
Same results, as testimonies reproduces after their kinds.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by sholay2011(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
How our father used our Elder Brother for sacrifice
A true confession by me femi ojo

I grew up in a family of 5 Children
Things were moving and still moving well for us .

None of us could explain why we had so much favour and wealth and all we needed .

We never failed in school and we could not be involved in accidents
Something will just bring us out safely

Whatever was spoken over us also made us not affected by sickness

I knew it was not ordinary so I set out to personally know why.

It is what I found I have decided to expose to the whole world today without any fear

I found that we have an elder brother
And my father sacrificed him for the family to progress

They used his blood to enter a covenant that nobody in the home should be poor or sick or die Young (Blood money?)

My findings again is that even if a stranger joins our family as long as he becomes a member of our family the covenant will work for him .

But Why?

Why would my father Use my elder brother's Life...

This world!!

But it is for good

So I'm posting their identity so the world can know those behind this act

My Father (God, Loving Father) used
Our brother (Jesus Christ, Our 1st Born (Rom 8:29)) as a sacrificial lamb

To save you
To heal you
To bless you

Join our family today
Say this :

Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice.
I accept you as my Lord and Savior.I believe you died and rose again to save, bless and heal me.

Thank you for saving me

Please share my confession
Nice one.

Didn't see the twist coming... grin
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
cool

sholay2011:

Nice one.

Didn't see the twist coming... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade / Is This Type Of Compensation Religiously Allowed? / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.