Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ (25651 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
Another Sunday approaches
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2018
How our father used our Elder Brother for sacrifice
A true confession by me femi ojo

I grew up in a family of 5 Children
Things were moving and still moving well for us .

None of us could explain why we had so much favour and wealth and all we needed .

We never failed in school and we could not be involved in accidents
Something will just bring us out safely

Whatever was spoken over us also made us not affected by sickness

I knew it was not ordinary so I set out to personally know why.

It is what I found I have decided to expose to the whole world today without any fear

I found that we have an elder brother
And my father sacrificed him for the family to progress

They used his blood to enter a covenant that nobody in the home should be poor or sick or die Young (Blood money?)

My findings again is that even if a stranger joins our family as long as he becomes a member of our family the covenant will work for him .

But Why?

Why would my father Use my elder brother's Life...

This world!!

But it is for good

So I'm posting their identity so the world can know those behind this act

My Father (God, Loving Father) used
Our brother (Jesus Christ, Our 1st Born (Rom 8:29)) as a sacrificial lamb

To save you
To heal you
To bless you

Join our family today
Say this :

Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice.
I accept you as my Lord and Savior.I believe you died and rose again to save, bless and heal me.

Thank you for saving me

Please share my confession

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

Testimonies are potent tools in winning the battle against satan in any area of your life.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

Testimonies are potent tools in winning the battle against satan in any area of your life.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:04am On Aug 17, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Wonderful story of love;
Tell it to me again;
Wonderful story of love;
Wake the immortal strain!
Angels with rapture announce it,
Shepherds with wonder receive it;
Sinner, oh, won’t you believe it?
Wonderful story of love.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Do Join us this Sunday, to experience the goodness of the LORD.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Have you read or heard that the anointing destroys yokes?
And the anointing doesn't even allow yokes too.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Have you read or heard that the anointing destroys yokes?
And the anointing doesn't even allow yokes too.
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Here are another testimonies

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Testimonies are pointers to your miracles
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:33am On Aug 23, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Come this Sunday have a testimony

Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
It’s going to be an open Heaven come and position yourself
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:07am On Aug 24, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
How our father used our Elder Brother for sacrifice
A true confession by me femi ojo

I grew up in a family of 5 Children
Things were moving and still moving well for us .

None of us could explain why we had so much favour and wealth and all we needed .

We never failed in school and we could not be involved in accidents
Something will just bring us out safely

Whatever was spoken over us also made us not affected by sickness

I knew it was not ordinary so I set out to personally know why.

It is what I found I have decided to expose to the whole world today without any fear

I found that we have an elder brother
And my father sacrificed him for the family to progress

They used his blood to enter a covenant that nobody in the home should be poor or sick or die Young (Blood money?)

My findings again is that even if a stranger joins our family as long as he becomes a member of our family the covenant will work for him .

But Why?

Why would my father Use my elder brother's Life...

This world!!

But it is for good

So I'm posting their identity so the world can know those behind this act

My Father (God, Loving Father) used
Our brother (Jesus Christ, Our 1st Born (Rom 8:29)) as a sacrificial lamb

To save you
To heal you
To bless you

Join our family today
Say this :

Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice.
I accept you as my Lord and Savior.I believe you died and rose again to save, bless and heal me.

Thank you for saving me

Please share my confession
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ by GRACEGLORY: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Join us coming morning to partake of the open Heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster / Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.