Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins (2461 Views)

Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Quesytion. Will God Understand And Forgive Me If..... / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2018
There is so much suffering in the world and it all started when god(the Christian one) cast the devil out of heaven because the devil got jealous

First of all, according to the stories. Lucifer was actually god's favorite angel and obviously they must have had a good relationship before god made humans which led to Lucifer's alleged jealousy and eventual rebellion.

Considering the fact that god knew that creating humans would throw Lucifer in a jealous fit, it is all knowing afterall, and lead it to rebel why didn't and can't it simply touch the devil's heart to feel love to humans and forgive it of it's past misdeeds.

Since god was able to harden the heart of pharoah to prove a point then it should be able to soften the devil's heart to save humanity from the sin, diseases, poverty, suffering, wars, murders, genocide etc

I believe this should be the prayer point of every Christian:

Father, please touch the heart of the devil to only feel love and please settle this million year old quarrel that has caused so much death, suffering, poverty, sickness and other bad stuff in the world.

Father, please summon Lucifer to heaven just as you did during the time of Job so you guys can hug it out and let everything go back to normal

In the name of Jesus who had to suffer on the cross because of your malice

Amen

smiley

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by CAPSLOCKED: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2018

IF THIS PRAYER GETS ANSWERED THERE WON'T BE NEED FOR OTHER PRAYERS.

IF THE DEVIL DISAPPEARS FROM THE SCENE, SIN, SUFFERING, POVERTY, DISEASES, AND DEATH WILL ALSO DISAPPEAR. THIS MEANS NO MORE HELL, JUST LIFE EVERLASTING AND HAPPINESS.

BUT GOD WON'T WITHDRAW DEVIL FROM THE PICTURE... BECAUSE OF THE "PLAN".
RELIGION WON'T SURVIVE WITHOUT THE DEVIL. WITHOUT THE FEAR OF BAD THINGS PEOPLE WON'T WORSHIP AND PAY THESE PASTORS FOR SPIRITUAL HELP. NOBODY WILL PAY TITHES (GATE FEE FOR HEAVEN) NOBODY WILL BE SCARED OF WITCHES AND BUY HOLY WATER AND OIL FOR PROTECTION.

DEVIL IS THE MAIN CHARACTER IN RELIGION. GOD, JESUS AND THE REST ARE JUST PROPS.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by SirToothBrush: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED the blood of Jesus will go to waste if that prayer is answered grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by obinna58(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
You think he could easily forgive satan while he tortured brutalized and killed his only beloveth son for us to be forgiven

Maybe he couldn't produce another sperm for satan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2018
- Unclesnr

HALLELUJAH!
After hours of negotiations, apology rendering and agreement signing.
God has decided to forgive Satan.
It was quite intense, the 24 elders did a good job, the Cherubim and Seraphim deserves accolades. Jesus was visibly elated.
---
Just kidding, you wanna make some people irrelevant?

cheesy grin
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by OKUCHI11(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2018
obinna58:
You think he could easily forgive satan while he tortured brutalized and killed his only beloveth son for us to be forgiven

God also told us to forgive no matter what......so he could lead by example

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2018
obinna58:

what do you mean by this?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by obinna58(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
hahn:

what do you mean by this?
Sacrifice must be made in exchange of forgiveness thereby killing another Jesus is required grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by obinna58(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
OKUCHI11:

God also told us to forgive no matter what......so he could lead by example
He couldn't
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Gggg102(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
obinna58:

Sacrifice must be made in exchange of forgiveness thereby killing another Jesus is required grin

when Jesus told us to forgive one another did he tell us to make a sacrifice?grin
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by obinna58(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Gggg102:

when Jesus told us to forgive one another did he tell us to make a sacrifice?grin
He didn't remember his dad was using him as a sacrifice
Jesus was a hypocrite grin

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by trapQ: 3:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Fools

1 Like

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by OtemAtum: 4:02am On Apr 18, 2018
The sufferings of the world is not solely caused by Satan(Yahweh), rather it is part of the characteristics of life. Some places are filled with a mixture of suffering and peace e.g earth. However, the suffering of the earth could be minimised to the bearest minimum if we all have a good mentality of helping one another and giving to the poor, making the resources of the world circulate. If the rich can help the poor, the world would be better, but suffering will still never be totally eradicated because it is part of life on earth.
In the inner universes, there are zero sufferings but in the outer universes, one of which the earth is located, there are pains, sorrows, negative emotions, etc. But the joy of it all is that we are not remaining in a plane of existence forever. We transit from one to another.

Yahweh(Satan) is not the cause of natural and physical suffering as i said, but he could be a part of the cause of psychological suffering, but this applies only to those who worship him and expect so much of him to only meet with disappointment. That's psychological suffering. The fear of the hell fire of Yahweh as well as the development of a bad mentality e.g the mentality of the lord's chosen members are also psychological sufferings.

Thats why I have come to reveal what is God and how Yahweh himself was made by God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by GoodMuyis(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Forgiveness is not for Spirits, rather a living being. Thats why it too late to pray for the dead.

Forgiveness can only be obtain on this side of eternity.... NEXT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2018
obinna58:

Lol grin
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2018
GoodMuyis:
Forgiveness is not for Spirits, rather a living being. Thats why it too late to pray for the dead.

Forgiveness can only be obtain on this side of eternity.... NEXT

Do you have a bible verse to back these claims of yours up?
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2018
trapQ:
Fools

Jehovah and Jesus abi? Na so smiley

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by GoodMuyis(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2018
hahn:

Do you have a bible verse to back these claims of yours up?

(Heb 9:27 [KJV]) - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

(Luke 16:23 [KJV])
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

(Luke 16:24 [KJV])
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

(Luke 16:25 [KJV])
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

(Luke 16:26 [KJV])
And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

[b][/b]
How your pickin na, I trust God s/he must be doing fine... make sure you send the kid missionary school, i dont want have another atheist in the making.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2018
GoodMuyis:

(Heb 9:27 [KJV]) - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Your claims were:
- Forgiveness is not for Spirits, rather a living being
- Forgiveness can only be obtain on this side of eternity

I don't see how any of the bible verses address your claims

How your pickin na, I trust God s/he must be doing fine... make sure you send the kid missionary school, i dont want have another atheist in the making.

He is great. He is now 4 months

I cannot send him to a missionary because I don't want the priests there sucking his dick or even worse expecting it from him. You know your religion is notorious for sexual abuse, rape etc

Besides, my son so far has not acknowledged the existence of any god and unlike most theists I am not about to start telling him any lies

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hopefulLandlord: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Oga Hahn, this kain prayer go spoil business Na, I like CAPSLOCKED's reply

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Primesky(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
hahn:
There is so much suffering in the world and it all started when god(the Christian one) cast the devil out of heaven because the devil got jealous

First of all, according to the stories. Lucifer was actually god's favorite angel and obviously they must have had a good relationship before god made humans which led to Lucifer's alleged jealousy and eventual rebellion.

Considering the fact that god knew that creating humans would throw Lucifer in a jealous fit, it is all knowing afterall, and lead it to rebel why didn't and can't it simply touch the devil's heart to feel love to humans and forgive it of it's past misdeeds.

Since god was able to harden the heart of pharoah to prove a point then it should be able to soften the devil's heart to save humanity from the sin, diseases, poverty, suffering, wars, murders, genocide etc

I believe this should be the prayer point of every Christian:

smiley

There is no forgiveness of sins without the shedding of sinless blood. But the blood of Jesus does not apply to them. For sin to be forgiven by the blood, the recipient must be in the flesh not spirit. That's why sins cannot be forgiven after death when you become spirit. Even when God decides to show mercy, He sends them back to life to correct their errors. The forgiveness of Satan is an impossibilty. Strive now you're alive to be cleansed by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

Besides, Satan does not have the capacity to repent. He's prideful and arrogant.

The Blood of Jesus saves.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Primesky(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
OtemAtum:
The sufferings of the world is not solely caused by Satan(Yahweh), rather it is part of the characteristics of life. Some places are filled with a mixture of suffering and peace e.g earth. However, the suffering of the earth could be minimised to the bearest minimum if we all have a good mentality of helping one another and giving to the poor, making the resources of the world circulate. If the rich can help the poor, the world would be better, but suffering will still never be totally eradicated because it is part of life on earth.
In the inner universes, there are zero sufferings but in the outer universes, one of which the earth is located, there are pains, sorrows, negative emotions, etc. But the joy of it all is that we are not remaining in a plane of existence forever. We transit from one to another.

Yahweh(Satan) is not the cause of natural and physical suffering as i said, but he could be a part of the cause of psychological suffering, but this applies only to those who worship him and expect so much of him to only meet with disappointment. That's psychological suffering. The fear of the hell fire of Yahweh as well as the development of a bad mentality e.g the mentality of the lord's chosen members are also psychological sufferings.

Thats why I have come to reveal what is God and how Yahweh himself was made by God Almighty.

All lies! All sins are ascribed to Satan and his colleagues! Period!
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Primesky:

There is no forgiveness of sins without the shedding of sinless blood. But the blood of Jesus does not apply to them. For sin to be forgiven by the blood, the recipient must be in the flesh not spirit. That's why sins cannot be forgiven after death when you become spirit. Even when God decides to show mercy, He sends them back to life to correct their errors.

Do you have any bible verse to back this up?

The forgiveness of Satan is an impossibilty.

I thought nothing is impossible for god especially since what I am proposing will put an end to all evil and bring paradise upon us all

Strive now you're alive to be cleansed by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

Why? What is the benefit?

Besides, Satan does not have the capacity to repent. He's prideful and arrogant.

It does not matter. Like it is stated in the op, if god could harden Pharoah's heart then he can do the reverse and touch the heart of the devil. Don't you think?

The Blood of Jesus saves.

lol. Indeed
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by hahn(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Primesky:

But god created Satan as well as sin. Didn't it?
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Primesky(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=hahn post=66819692]

But god created Satan as well as sin. Didn't it?[/quote

God never created Satan!. God created Lucifer like other angels and all have freedom of choice and will. He chose to rebel and in the process, misled other angels. And no true king will allow such rebellion and so bannished them. Seeing they lost out and have no redemption, they decided to get back at Him by attacking what he loves most, which is man, you and I.

If a man gives birth to a child and teaches the child what to do, and the child decides to do the wrong thing. Would you say the man produced an armed robber. Haven't you seen parents who out of disappointment in their children disown them? Let alone God.

The person you are now and the decision you've decided to take, was it God who forced you to take it? Can you blame Him for the outcome?

You have no excuse! The Lord God has shown you what is good but you decide to do and believe other wise, do you expect to live with Him? No! It wont unless you repent and confess truly and seek forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Primesky(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
hahn:

Do you have any bible verse to back this up?

I thought nothing is impossible for god especially since what I am proposing will put an end to all evil and bring paradise upon us all

Why? What is the benefit?

It does not matter. Like it is stated in the op, if god could harden Pharoah's heart then he can do the reverse and touch the heart of the devil. Don't you think?

lol. Indeed

I won't indulge you. Your signature gives you away. Hypocrisy is bad. You pretend to care but will like to exploit the chaos of the world. And if it doesn't exit, you will create one. The devil is a liar!.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by 0temSapien: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Primesky:

All wrongdoings doesn't come from Yahweh and his colleagues. All wrongdoings come from their various doers. Even you and I have done one wrong or the other in the past. Don't blame your wrongs on Yahweh(Satan) please. Only religious wrongs caused by so-called holy books are the wrongs to be blamed on Yahweh(Satan), Faulkin(Yeshua) and Allah(Lucifer).
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Primesky(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
0temSapien:

All wrongdoings doesn't come from Yahweh and his colleagues. All wrongdoings come from their various doers. Even you and I have done one wrong or the other in the past. Don't blame your wrongs on Yahweh(Satan) please. Only religious wrongs caused by so-called holy books are the wrongs to be blamed on Yahweh(Satan), Faulkin(Yeshua) and Allah(Lucifer).

All sins are ascribed to Satan. He is the originator of sin. Of cause if he tempts you and you succumb, you will be accountable. But let Satan not deceive you. Yahweh is not Satan and Satan is not Yahweh. Satan is the devil and he is a loser and a thief and a liar! His final place is the lake of fire! He's just looking for people to deceive and drag to hell with him. Unfortunately you have swallowed it hook line and sinker. It's a pity. But there is hope for you if you're a human being.

Jesus is the way.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Gggg102(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Primesky:

All sins are ascribed to Satan. He is the originator of sin. Of cause if he tempts you and you succumb, you will be accountable. But let Satan not deceive you. Yahweh is not Satan and Satan is not Yahweh. Satan is the devil and he is a loser and a thief and a liar! His final place is the lake of fire! He's just looking for people to deceive and drag to hell with him. Unfortunately you have swallowed it hook line and sinker. It's a pity. But there is hope for you if you're a human being.

Jesus is the way.

right now, it is your word against his'.

you would need much more compelling evidence to show you are right and he is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Primesky(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gggg102:

right now, it is your word against his'.

you would need much more compelling evidence to show you are right and he is wrong.

The evidence is all around you to see!. What do you make of someone who tells you that the whole creation which includes you and me, was created by a senseless nature?. Just to sideline the role of God and Jesus. How can a senseless existence create sensible beings, does that make sense?. Where as the bible states.

Isaiah 45:18
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

The bible speaking about Jesus said:

Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

A prideful and rebelous Satan does not want to accept this. Having been kicked out of heaven, he seeks to undermine the position and interest of God in every and any way posible. So he cooks up ferrytale to confuse people.

Point 2. Mr. Otem claims that so many gods adopted him and they all call him their son. So, who was his original father or maker?. How can you one spirit become the son of many gods. Whose particular interest does he serve. Isn't that blindness?. By character, the only way that's possible is to have fallen angels as gods. Because they all seek the worship of man, the very thing that led to their fall. Remember the story of Satan tempting Jesus while He was here as a man? He desired to be worshipped! But Jesus disgraced him very shamefully. They all seek to imitate the almighty God.

God tells us that He will not share His glory with any other. So the ones who exist as a band of gods can only be no other than the fallen angels. To achieve their aim, they have to lie and jumble up things to confuse those who want to be confused. Imagine saying Yahweh is Satan. When we all know from time immemorial, that Yahweh is another name for Jehovah, the almighty God. What is their aim, is it not to deceive as many humans as posible and drag them to the hell along with them?.

The devil is a liar!

Jesus is the way.
Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Gggg102(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Primesky:

The evidence is all around you to see!. What do you make of someone who tells you that the whole creation which includes you and me, was created by a senseless nature?. Just to sideline the role of God and Jesus. How can a senseless existence create sensible beings, does that make sense?. Where as the bible states.

Isaiah 45:18
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

The bible speaking about Jesus said:

Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

A prideful and rebelous Satan does not want to accept this. Having been kicked out of heaven, he seeks to undermine the position and interest of God in every and any way posible. So he cooks up ferrytale to confuse people.

Point 2. Mr. Otem claims that so many gods adopted him and they all call him their son. So, who was his original father or maker?. How can you one spirit become the son of many gods. Whose particular interest does he serve. Isn't that blindness?. By character, the only way that's possible is to have fallen angels as gods. Because they all seek the worship of man, the very thing that led to their fall. Remember the story of Satan tempting Jesus while He was here as a man? He desired to be worshipped! But Jesus disgraced him very shamefully. They all seek to imitate the almighty God.

God tells us that He will not share His glory with any other. So the ones who exist as a band of gods can only be no other than the fallen angels. To achieve their aim, they have to lie and jumble up things to confuse those who want to be confused. Imagine saying Yahweh is Satan. When we all know from time immemorial, that Yahweh is another name for Jehovah, the almighty God. What is their aim, is it not to deceive as many humans as posible and drag them to the hell along with them?.

The devil is a liar!

Jesus is the way.

he is not claiming that the universe was created by senseless nature, he is claiming that the universe was created by his god who also created Yahweh.

he is not sidelining god. he is showing that his god is the true god while yours is a creation.

what the bible shows cannot do anything in this case because it is your word (bible) against his'(doctufos)

that's why you need a much more compelling evidence to show you are right and he is wrong. in this case, to show your god is not just a creation of his god. and that your god is the creator not his god.

anything from the Bible is your word against anything from the doctufos which is his word.

your word claim otem is the devil, while otem's word claims Yahweh is Satan.
both of you are in a stalemate now as it is word against word.

you need a greater evidence that otem won't be able to show.

2. according to otem, your god is a fallen angel(satan) that seeks worship from man.
I can't rely on your story because otem has his equally valid story of how Yahweh is Satan.

god never sharing is glory is your word against whatever claim he brings.

you knowing Yahweh is god is your word(from the Bible) against him knowing Yahweh is Satan from is word(doctufos)

you need to go beyond words, beyond Bible vs doctufos. to show whose word is right.

both of them are in the hot seat together and both of them are seen as unreliable at this point. you have to show more compelling evidence from outside the Bible to show that the Bible is true and the doctufos is false.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins by Primesky(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gggg102:

he is not claiming that the universe was created by senseless nature, he is claiming that the universe was created by his god who also created Yahweh.

he is not sidelining god. he is showing that his god is the true god while yours is a creation.

what the bible shows cannot do anything in this case because it is your word (bible) against his'(doctufos)

that's why you need a much more compelling evidence to show you are right and he is wrong. in this case, to show your god is not just a creation of his god. and that your god is the creator not his god.

anything from the Bible is your word against anything from the doctufos which is his word.

your word claim otem is the devil, while otem's word claims Yahweh is Satan.
both of you are in a stalemate now as it is word against word.

you need a greater evidence that otem won't be able to show.

2. according to otem, your god is a fallen angel(satan) that seeks worship from man.
I can't rely on your story because otem has his equally valid story of how Yahweh is Satan.

god never sharing is glory is your word against whatever claim he brings.

you knowing Yahweh is god is your word(from the Bible) against him knowing Yahweh is Satan from is word(doctufos)

you need to go beyond words, beyond Bible vs doctufos. to show whose word is right.

both of them are in the hot seat together and both of them are seen as unreliable at this point. you have to show more compelling evidence from outside the Bible to show that the Bible is true and the doctufos is false.

The proof of God is the bible. Anything outside the Bible will not stand. God gave the bible to us as evidence of himself. The devil is the only one who seeks to draw you out of the word of God for answers. Sorry, if you won't believe the bible, that's your choice.

Before our very eyes, scientists are verifying the bible, archealogists are verifying it. If that isn't enough then is up to you.

The fallen angels were in existence before any human being was ever formed. So they know alot more than us, can trick us very comfortably, know some mysteries which we do not know. They can easily manipulate things to confuse us. We certainly stand no chance against their exposure. But thank God who has given us His Holy Spirit, who will lead us into all truth.

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Fallen angels can appear as angels of light. Satan can appear as an angel of God and can even fake Jesus. So a lot of people who say they saw Jesus didn't see Jesus but a demon.

Any spirit which claims to be whatever, Jesus, angel and whatsoever must pass the test given in God's word. Any spirit that doesn't pass that test is a devil.

So I ask Mr. Otem, did this Jesus pass the test, because he said he prayed and Jesus appeared to him and gave him this messages, so how does he know it isn't a demon who has come to deceive him.

Here is the test:
1 John 4:1-3
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

*First, the spirit must confess that Jesus Christ is the son of God.
*Secondly, it must accept that Jesus Christ did come into world as flesh.
*Thirdly, that Jesus Christ died and resurrected.if it's an angel, he must confess Jesus as his master which is the case for God's Holy angels.

No devil will say the above. If the so called spirit is not tested, you could be up for deception.

There is no other argument or proof outside the word of God and outside what you see. The word of God (bible) has been in existence for long, all of a sudden these fallen angels seem to have perfected a new lie to deceive mankind. In the name of Jesus Christ, all Mr. Otem's gods bows. I wish we could meet, and the days of Elijah will be repeated again. Mr. Otems doctrine is the doctrine of UFOs. And there have been documented stories of attempted UFO adoption which failed because the victims pleaded the name and blood of Jesus Christ. That's an evidence that they are devils.

Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

I dare Mr.Otem's gods to show face and let me call out that name and lets see if they won't bow. It's easy to stay away and claim, let them show up and you will see drama.

The only other proof is to have Mr. Otem's gods prove themselves before the almighty Jehovah God. Like Elijah did. That will put an end to all this lies.

Jesus Christ is Lord.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-Destination: True Or False? / Ambiguity In The Qur'anic Story Of David And Saul / One Day We'll Kill All Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.