Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,097 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland (20189 Views)

#How I got a good Job with An INGO through Nairaland / How I Got A Job Through Nairaland / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by donstefano8(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2018
I will appreciate if I can get the E book too

Egbasteven@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by staffingx: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Please send me the ebook..

staffingx@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by noskcid(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Oh my!!!!
Am about to tears of joy right now
Am an auto dealer but 3-4yrs in the game now and I was telling my lil cousin to go learn how to diagnose a vehicle and he was not seeing reasons with me but am gonna learn it myself now.

Pls can I get the E-book sir? I will so much appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by noskcid(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2018
nurey:
Congratulations op, since you learned from me years ago, I believe I can learn from you today.

knowledge knows no age but with persistence success is bound.

Baba I need the e-book and I go appreciate.
Dominicdickson70@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2018
luvinhubby:

Quietly waiting for a keg of palm wine from you to appease the council of elders.

It is our entitlement. cheesy
. Thanks boss grin

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2018
noskcid:
Oh my!!!!
Am about to tears of joy right now
Am an auto dealer but 3-4yrs in the game now and I was telling my lil cousin to go learn how to diagnose a vehicle and he was not seeing reasons with me but am gonna learn it myself now.

Pls can I get the E-book sir? I will so much appreciate it.
your email address pls.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by davires: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
sent check your mail
davirex434@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by kingreign(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
Thanks boss you guyz are the best u people topics and arguments at times make me to learn more and do research on topic.I own you guys a lot.I base in calabar.

07034581213 contact me on whatsapp lets discuss more.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by desmondude(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2018
pls can i get d ebook udenewudesmond@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by klins4213(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2018
Help me with the e-book please. esuanacollins@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by mctech(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Please contact me on Whatsapp 08132232989
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by nitt: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
Thanks bro

Pls do send to me

s.aliyu87@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by mrruns: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
your email address pls.
Good job @empron.

Pls let me also hv d ebooks and other necessary materials. Thnks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by temigreat(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2018
Pls i love to hv d ebooks thanks allwellforever@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Engrmustyboss(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Please can I get the Ebook too, my Gmail .. engrmustyboss@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Miyo190: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Whizpeter:

Hi, Kindly send the e-book to me also yomamiyo2@gmail.com

Thanks

Seen sir.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by molon23(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2018
Please help a lazy and unemployed Nigerian like me. You really inspired me. Please I'd love to be part of this. My email is Sulemanmolon@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by chuka25(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2018
I d appreciate a copy too.chukaene@gmail.com
dbelovd:
I will really appreciate it if u can send the e-book to me.. You've inspired me.. Thx

oluwabusayoadeoye@yahoo.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by SeunfunmiAde: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2018
I'm more motivated with this!
Kindly send the e-books to me too Sir.
okunadeoluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Burgerlomo: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
how I become a Vehicle Diagnostic technician through nairaland
This a story to inspire others and believe in themselves.
I join nairaland in 2009 immediately after my NYSC.In 2010 i got a job with #30,000 salary i took up the job and i never for once leave nairaland homepage from my system.
i learn a lot through different sections and i learnt all these .web design,photography,mini importation
in 2011 i started visiting this section auto/car talks,topic and comments from these great men and video on youtube transform my life and make me to be away from job sites.
i started to read topic and comments from this section{Sienna,Ikenna,Egunmogaji,Nurey,kingreign,car doctor,Gazzuz,luvinhubby and many others} and i never regretted this.
Fast forward to 2014 i spoke with Electrician that use to repair my car that i want to know more about cars{he does not have a single scanner}
I spent 3months with him then I resign from my office job& i bought my first scanner launch creader v11,with passion and focus couple with reading of automotive ebooks and video from youtube change
my life,a year after i bought different kind of tools;Autoboss v30,X300pro3,X100 pro,Toyota Techstream,VAG,Delphi,mini zed bull,ONdemand5,Alldata E.t.c
I move to better apartment with my family,sold my old car and rebuild an abandon car as a project and now i drive the car.I do fix hydrid car also and i have done 5 toyota hybrids car without complain from my customer
my advice to young&old graduate of Engineering field if you don't have a good job or u are looking for a better things do,find your way to vehicle diagnosing and repairs
all you need is focus and passion to do it now,Get a mini scanner,multi meter and alldata software and find someone in your vicinity or visit car talk sections
and you will never regret this.If I can do this in my early thirties married with kids and a graduate of Elect/Elect no excuse.

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by kelechiodo(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
sent check your mail

Please can you send the ebook to me

All electrician and mechanics here keep telling me that "check engine" shows that a car engine is in good condition. Am tired of them and their myopic reasonoing
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by moststylish(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2018
am not a lazy graduate, pls help send the ebook to omowhovocharles@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by nurey(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2018
noskcid and computerglobal please tag empron to send you the ebooks, I lost some files and email address due to hacking, I won't be able to send you guys a copy.

computerglobal when are you sending my mustang nah, it's been a year now grin
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by lymelyte(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
empron:
sent check your mail
I will be most grateful if the ebook can be sent to me. My email is Aspristined@gmail.com.. Thanks and God bless in advance.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Simili(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Good job done... Pls can I get the ebook Shittusimi@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by steveDpro: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by lymelyte(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Whizpeter:

Thanks in advance bro.
I will be most grateful if the ebook can be sent to me. Aspristined@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by nky039: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
pls i need too. i have that passion of fixing cars. pls how do i start. what are the basic things. am good with the work of my hands. pls guys train me up.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by nky039: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
so happy for you bro. pls i want to follow your path. i need all necessary guide line to start this.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by dapotemi: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
wow this is so inspiring...please, kindly send the ebook to oladapokelvin@yahoo.com.

God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by jef131: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bros I dey feel u. I feel u. My EOD. 08184910235

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by nky039: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
pls send me the ebook boss . nelsonkenn@ymail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Project Managers' Forum / My Experience Being Tagged A Fraudster. / Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.