Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,304 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland (20190 Views)

#How I got a good Job with An INGO through Nairaland / How I Got A Job Through Nairaland / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by 6buzzy: 2:03am On Sep 24, 2018
hanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by lanre211(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
empron:
Do you have passion for Automotive Diagnostic

please, I also need the eBook... ohlahmih@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Will appreciate the e-book as well OP, really happy for you and also looking forward to learn. God bless Nairaland.

babadeniji@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
empron:
how I become a Vehicle Diagnostic technician through nairaland
This a story to inspire others and believe in themselves.
I join nairaland in 2009 immediately after my NYSC.In 2010 i got a job with #30,000 salary i took up the job and i never for once leave nairaland homepage from my system.
i learn a lot through different sections and i learnt all these .web design,photography,mini importation
in 2011 i started visiting this section auto/car talks,topic and comments from these great men and video on youtube transform my life and make me to be away from job sites.
i started to read topic and comments from this section{Sienna,Ikenna,Egunmogaji,Nurey,kingreign,car doctor,Gazzuz,luvinhubby and many others} and i never regretted this.
Fast forward to 2014 i spoke with Electrician that use to repair my car that i want to know more about cars{he does not have a single scanner}
I spent 3months with him then I resign from my office job& i bought my first scanner launch creader v11,with passion and focus couple with reading of automotive ebooks and video from youtube change
my life,a year after i bought different kind of tools;Autoboss v30,X300pro3,X100 pro,Toyota Techstream,VAG,Delphi,mini zed bull,ONdemand5,Alldata E.t.c
I move to better apartment with my family,sold my old car and rebuild an abandon car as a project and now i drive the car.I do fix hydrid car also and i have done 5 toyota hybrids car without complain from my customer
my advice to young&old graduate of Engineering field if you don't have a good job or u are looking for a better things do,find your way to vehicle diagnosing and repairs
all you need is focus and passion to do it now,Get a mini scanner,multi meter and alldata software and find someone in your vicinity or visit car talk sections
and you will never regret this.If I can do this in my early thirties married with kids and a graduate of Elect/Elect no excuse.

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by adekunleme(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
empron:
thanks bro u are still the boss.i cant forget the ebook u sent through email then "Automotive for the Dummies". Then i can not differentiate spark plug and C.O.P.

May i have the book too, I'm very much interested in it.
otusegunadekunle2013@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by debawilliam1: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2018
I am very interested. My email address is debawilliam@yahoo.com. Please do you have a link to download Alldata
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
2007 Hybrid battery replacement
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Stigehjohnson(m): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Really motivated! Pls am interested in the Ebook too. Also I will like to learn from you, where is ur location pls, I base in Abuja. Thanks.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Stigehjohnson(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Am interested in the Ebook too pls!
oduseluolusegun@yahoo.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Mongomeyen(m): 4:55am On Mar 09, 2019
I need the ebook as well please
September 174real@yahoo.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by flozpearl: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Please, i hope it is not too late to request for the ebook too? Send to me at flozpearl55 @gmail.com.
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by chukel(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2019
Everybody asking for ebook. There is no better ebook than nairaland. And if u have no passion, forget it. Most of us come to nairaland to throw igbo/Yoruba jabs. Nairaland can make you. Seriously, it can make you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by adollyboy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please I need the e-book also.
adollyboy@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by eopara(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Please i need the ebook as well. kindly send to k9mek4@gmail.com
thank you
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by moredolu(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2021
I just came across this tread and sincerely am glad you were able to make something out of Nigeria within the short time. I will like to know what advice can you give people like me who just want to venture into such biz what type of machine can i get that will serve well for key remote, key programming and full scann and remapping of all cars thanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Tobilobaniho: 4:53pm On May 25, 2021
empron:
I join nairaland in 2009 immediately after my NYSC.In 2010 i got a job with #30,000 salary i took up the job and i never for once leave nairaland homepage from my system.
i learn a lot through different sections and i learnt all these .web design,photography,mini importation
in 2011 i started visiting this section auto/car talks,topic and comments from these great men and video on youtube transform my life and make me to be away from job sites.
i started to read topic and comments from this section{Sienna,Ikenna,Egunmogaji,Nurey,kingreign,car doctor,Gazzuz,luvinhubby and many others} and i never regretted this.
Fast forward to 2014 i spoke with Electrician that use to repair my car that i want to know more about cars{he does not have a single scanner}
I spent 3months with him then I resign from my office job& i bought my first scanner launch creader v11,with passion and focus couple with reading of automotive ebooks and video from youtube change
my life,a year after i bought different kind of tools;Autoboss v30,X300pro3,X100 pro,Toyota Techstream,VAG,Delphi,mini zed bull,ONdemand5,Alldata E.t.c
I move to better apartment with my family,sold my old car and rebuild an abandon car as a project and now i drive the car.I do fix hydrid car also and i have done 5 toyota hybrids car without complain from my customer
my advice to young&old graduate of Engineering field if you don't have a good job or u are looking for a better things do,find your way to vehicle diagnosing and repairs
all you need is focus and passion to do it now,Get a mini scanner,multi meter and alldata software and find someone in your vicinity or visit car talk sections
and you will never regret this.If I can do this in my early thirties married with kids and a graduate of Elect/Elect no excuse.

I need the ebook olukanniz@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by vickybby(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2021
This mail old though, if the Ebook is still available, kindly give me more details. @. Victoriaogechiobi@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Generaljustlike: 11:44pm On May 25, 2021
Sir.top of the day i would also appreciate a copy of the ebook.if u dont mind also i would dm you regularly on issues i need clearance. Thanks bro
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Generaljustlike: 11:46pm On May 25, 2021
Sir.top of the day i would also appreciate a copy of the ebook.if u dont mind also i would dm you regularly on issues i need clearance. Thanks bro adiego824real@gmail.com
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by OlaRolls(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2021
Interestingly, I appreciate your encouragement.
I wouldn't mind make you my mentor.
kindly relate me with via this mail
olarollsmoses@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Agentsalt: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tobilobaniho:
I need the ebook olukanniz@gmail.com
please sir are you based in Lagos?
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Agentsalt: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
empron:

Sir please are you based in Lagos?
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by empron(m): 4:34am On Feb 21, 2022
Agentsalt:
Sir please are you based in Lagos?
No bro
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by joeheaven(f): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Do you know you can place your skills and know ledge online?

Do you know that you can gain the skills you need, whether you are growing your business, starting a career, or just want to try something new for free. Learn at your own pace, with flexible and personalized, training courses designed to build your confidence and help you thrive.

You can get free high quality courses made by Google and discover tools to make your business succeed, improve your interview skills, and prepare for the career you want. The majority of the courses are free, and approved by industry experts, top entrepreneurs and some of the world leading employers. So you can be sure that you are learning up to date, real world skills that help reach your goal.

https://www.upload-4ever.com/kxb5ycgt1see
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by CraigThompson92: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2022
I have a friend who specializes in remapping cars guy is knows his stuff. There is a lot of research that goes into selecting the best tools for the job lucky my friend could help you I can link you to his website his contact details are on the page. https://www.kennedys-tuning.co.uk/
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by noskcid(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2022
empron:

Dominicdickson70@gmail.com
Please I would appreciate if the e-book is sent to me
Thanks
Re: How I Become A Vehicle Diagnostic Technician Through Nairaland by Wilson5183(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kindly send the e-book to me

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Project Managers' Forum / My Experience Being Tagged A Fraudster. / Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.