Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Buhari Is Synonymous With Casting A Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Synonymous With Casting A Vote? (290 Views)

Igbo Is Synonymous With SUCCESS, To Understand Money – Reno Omokri / Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Synonymous With Casting A Vote? by KnowAll(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2018
Bihari is like the vacuum cleaner called hoover. Many people do not know that hoover is actually a brand of a vacuum cleaner. Most people will tell you please pass me that hoover, I want to go and by hoover actually they are going to buy a vacuum cleaner.

Another example is jeep. Jeep is an American car but most people call any suv-jeeps. Range rover is a jeep X5 is jeep.

Buhari's name in Northern Nigeria is synonymous with casting a vote. Can you imagine telling those people who equates casting a vote for buhari that they should not vote sai-Baba!? come 2019 They will look at u and say are u saying I should not vote.

Abi this man sick for head?� Bihari that I having been voting for since 2003? Please don't de-enfranchise me o, Baba is d only one in this part of Nigeria. Buhari is an icon, an enigma, in Northern Nigeria. Telling a core northerner not to vote buhari is lke telling them not to vote at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Synonymous With Casting A Vote? by Afriifa(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2018
if them like let dem rig d election. Buhari must go back to Daura
Re: Buhari Is Synonymous With Casting A Vote? by chinoxstock: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
How dem wan take rig am?

It would be christains vs Muslims..

The Muslims in the north would vote Buhari. The Yoruba Muslims would vote Buhari.

The christains in the south and south east would vote who ever is th3 serious candidate against Buhari. The Yoruba Christians would also vote..

So it's christains vs Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Synonymous With Casting A Vote? by KnowAll(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
I want go and buhari my vote? Oops I mean cast my vote.
Re: Buhari Is Synonymous With Casting A Vote? by KnowAll(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari - means casting of vote in Kano, Kaduna,kastina, Sokoto,kebbi, zamfara, Borneo, jigawa & Bauchi.

I wonder if buhari's name is not it would be like. The Hausa man will say mini-ni which is this in Hausa.

Buhari 12 million votes in d bag other candidates 0 . That is a big gap to cover?

(1) (Reply)

I Support Mr President On " Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" / Only 21 Political Parties Are Qualified To Participate In Ekiti Guber Poll-INEC / Is Our President Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.