Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life (8868 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life by Pat081: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Papoose269:
is that you in the profile pic. You are fine like kilode.
dat is d power of make up my brother
Re: I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life by Lalas247(f): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin I knew what was going to happen. Lalas247 cry , she got married to someone else while i was gone cry
Lol I was waiting though
You went MIA ... one Yoruba demon has swept me off my tiny feet grin
Re: I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 18, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol I was waiting though
You went MIA ... one Yoruba demon has swept me off my tiny feet grin

That Yoruba demon should get ready for California demon,,, grin I'm going to spoil you raw tongue
Re: I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life by Lalas247(f): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2018
OfficialDad:

That Yoruba demon should get ready for California demon,,, grin I'm going to spoil you raw tongue
haha
hows Cali ? is it hot over there
Re: I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Lalas247:

haha
hows Cali ? is it hot over there

Cold dey grin , so much cold
Re: I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life by Lalas247(f): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin

Cold dey grin , so much cold
Your Mrs nko ? How she dey
Re: I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin
Lalas247:

Your Mrs nko ? How she dey

Hopefully, you're fine cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life by Lalas247(f): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
OfficialDad:
grin

Hopefully, you're fine cheesy
you tried it grin
Re: I Gave Him An Ultimatum To Marry Me Or I Walk Out,but I Got The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin
Lalas247:

you tried it grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity (a Must Read) Written By A Lady / 7 Best S Ex Positions To Reach 0rgasm(see Photos) / Video:two Nigerian University Students Were Having Sex Along The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.