Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter (23742 Views)

Underaged Registered Voter? (see Picture) / Are You On The Inec Registered Voter Database? / INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by abike12(f): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
tociano009:
why can't you vote dear

i'm not in Nigeria
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by pejuakinab: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Time to CHANGE the change

2 Likes

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Akinya17: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for this. I have checked mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by xynerise: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
They should rather work on providing more voting machine or whatever they call it. I can't leave my house as early as 4:00am just to be among the 40 people per day policy angry
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by kalvoken(m): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
ogbevireo:

change the state option to the state where you registered not where you reside currently.

I still live where I registered (Lagos).

I even fill the VIN, but still same thing
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by CyberWolf: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Khalifa44:
We are still very backward in dis shithole, why cant we have our pvc in form of atm card, so dat one can vote any he sees himself during election. Yet to collect my pvc, because am no longer in the state i registered. Dis voting stuff shld be flexible. We are no longer in d stone age.
Oil dey your head.. I wonder why it’s so difficult for them to implement that?
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by neezar: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
jnrbayano:
Confirm if you are a REGISTERED VOTER! Click link below. It's Innovative. Simply select your:

1.) State
2.) Surname and 
3.) Date of Birth or VIN

http://voterreg.inecnigeria.org/

If your details are not in the database please go and register for your PVC.

Your vote, your power.
Please can I register online??
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
kalvoken:

I still live where I registered (Lagos).

I even fill the VIN, but still same thing
same thing I got
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by ruggedtimi(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
I registered 7 years ago
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by tociano009(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
abike12:

i'm not in Nigeria
heya me too, I hope FG can extend voting system to Nigerians in Diaspora

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by abike12(f): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
tociano009:
heya me too, I hope FG can extend voting system to Nigerians in Diaspora

that would be nice

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by ednut1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
abike12:
Guys this is so important. Wish I could vote. We need to vote those babas out
and vote in atiku Abi
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Obudupikin: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
jnrbayano:

Make a quick visit to the site link below

http://pvc.inecnigeria.org

Wow!
Just located mine.
Going to retrieve it tomorrow.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Where can one register for a voters card?
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Kingsman5102: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
I put in my details and my VIN and it's telling me that they can't find my details and when I try with my DOB it brings out someone else's name.
Please is anyone here also having the same challenge? Or could it be because I haven't been given the Permanent Voters Card as the one I'm with is the temporary one?
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Obudupikin: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
seguno2:
This is our chance.
No excuses.
No hurdle should stop us from getting our PVCs.
Let us change from being inconsequential to being the consequential catalyst for youthful leadership.
Can we do it

Absolutely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by vineyardfarms: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
jnrbayano:

Make a quick visit to the site link below

http:// pvc.inecnigeria.org
Beware the information you share if you love your bank acct. privacy
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
jnrbayano:
Confirm if you are a REGISTERED VOTER! Click link below. It's Innovative. Simply select your:

1.) State
2.) Surname and 
3.) Date of Birth or VIN

Your vote, your power.

I have known this for long and I keep checking it everyday.

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Sike(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Of course I am.
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
The registrar and management of JAMB should take over this INEC and you will see transformation.
I wonder why this INEC is so rigid and lack innovation.
My questions are how do you register as a first timer...how do you collect your pvc if you relocated?
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Tpower: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
I lost my voters card, is it possible to get a replacement? if yes, how do I go about it.
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Kingspin(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
seguno2:

I hope that you have your PVC ready.
Have you been ensuring that all your family and friends also got their own PVCs?
There is no polling station on social media oh.
I have my PVC ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by brightnelly(f): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
kurt09:
Yes. Go to your LG of residence. Visit the INEC office, they will give you a relocation form to fill. That's all.

Thanks sire.
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
Rig
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by gamaliel9: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
THE SITE IS NOT SECURE OOOOO

2 Likes

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by temmytanny(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
jnrbayano:

1.) State
2.) Surname and 
3.) Date of Birth or VIN

Your vote, your power.

How come the website is not secured? Guys becareful before you drop your VIN
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by Liftedhands(f): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
jnrbayano:

1.) State
2.) Surname and 
3.) Date of Birth or VIN

Your vote, your power.
Thanks just confirmed mine though I'm yet to collect it, do you know where and how I can get mine?

2 Likes

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by abike12(f): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
ednut1 postt=66740015:
and vote in atiku Abi

Ok don't vote. No be you dey do handstand on top algae? You go hear am

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by donemitex1: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
The type of favoritism that these MODS are doing is actually very unfair. I posted this same information about a week ago and despite how important it was, it didnt make FP. Now another dude posted it and it made FP. Una dey look face? https://www.nairaland.com/4439906/inec-registered-voter-database

1 Like

Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by seguno2: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Kingspin:
I have my PVC ready.

Bravo cheesy
You should continue to encourage everyone around you to do the same and brave the hurdles that the old cabals and godfathers have put in place to discourage people from getting their PVCs.
We must massively get our PVCs ready for 2019!
It is time to take our country back!!!
Re: How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter by kindmman(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
What a way to go! I have never been so interested in the voting ish of a thing but for this development. I just confirmed my voting status and it was positive. Come next year, I must exercise my franchise's rights.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Meet His Doctor In Paris On Saturday - Sahara Reporters / Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.