Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. (4475 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by machiti(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Am still shock with what i saw today. . went to see my parents, cos we all stay at the same town. was rushing to meet mum before she could go to church. . few minutes past 9am i was there. have been calling dad to notify him of my coming but he woundn't pick up, as i reach, the protector of their flat was open so i entered without knocking. i made my way to the siting room i found nobody, i said let me check on their room, it was wide open. to my gretest suprise i saw my own dad pants down with a neigbours maid. i coughed he was startled to see me . the girl coverd her face immediately, i asked dad what of mum, he said she've gone to church. i told him i was leaving and i went off. i offed my phone immediatley. i'm writing this with a freinds phone. i'm confused on what to do next. not even considering telling mum. what should i do.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by mrEasy11(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Go ND die

12 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Opinionated: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
You should not have even let him know you saw him.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by onecornerboy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
GUY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE A BROKEN FAMILY YOU WILL KEEP GUEIT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAW. SOMETHINGS ARE MEANT NOT TO BE SPOKEN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
I doubt your father would be dumb enough to leave the house open, but then again when I don't know him.

Don't be the one to pass on the heart wrenching news to your mother. Have him do it himself, preferably in your absence but with evidence.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
wetin concern you!
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2018

Leave The Poor Old Man Alone... Swear That You Have Never Cheated before...

Daddy just Wants To Enjoy Fresh Pussy since Mommy's own Was Going Into Extinction...
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
And if ur mum dies of heart attack what will u be left with? Ur Scumdad
Ffs he wasn't cheating, he was only preparing for the night's journey in ur mama's scary fleet-wide-pussy grin
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Dumetroniks: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nwaamaikpe biko bia oooo...your food adigo ready. Come and give us your advice.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by AK6464(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Earthbound:
I doubt your father would be dumb enough to leave the house open, but then again when I don't know him.

Please never underestimate KONJI

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by ImaIma1(f): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
I think your mother's well being could be in danger because of all the diseases and infections that your dad could pass to her.

People might say you should keep your mouth shut but your mum needs to be able to protect herself.

I recently heard of a case of a distant relative. Father contracted HIV and has most likely passed it on to mother. Mother is still unaware.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Jentle244: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
DeadRat:

Leave The Poor Old Man Alone... Swear That You Have Never Cheated before...

Daddy just Wants To Enjoy Fresh Pussy since Mommy's own Was Going Into Extinction...

U are truly a dead rat... When the. Mama's pu**sy was fresh nko...
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
machiti:
Am still shock with what i saw today. . went to see my parents, cos we all stay at the same town. was rushing to meet mum before she could go to church. . few minutes past 9am i was there. have been calling dad to notify him of my coming but he woundn't pick up, as i reach, the protector of their flat was open so i entered without knocking. i made my way to the siting room i found nobody, i said let me check on their room, it was wide open. to my gretest suprise i saw my own dad pants down with a neigbours maid. i coughed he was startled to see me . the girl coverd her face immediately, i asked dad what of mum, he said she've gone to church. i told him i was leaving and i went off. i offed my phone immediatley. i'm writing this with a freinds phone. i'm confused on what to do next. not even considering telling mum. what should i do.
If you believe this guy's story click like if not click share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by agbonkamen(f): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Caught dad with my friend caught dad with my step daughter, caught dad with a neighbour's elephant ah when will you people catch dad doing mum" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by AK6464(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
My brother somethings are better left in the dark. Don't be the reason your Mum will develop high BP, l recommend you calm down and talk to your Dad, somethings are bitter to swallow, there's wisdom in letting somethings be
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by MrOreo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
Earthbound:

Don't be the one to pass on the heart wrenching news to your mother. Have him do it himself, preferably in your absence but with evidence.
Never underestimate the power of the PVSSY
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by habsydiamond(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Another nollywood movie again wetin be the title sef
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
agbonkamen:
Caught dad with my friend caught dad with my step daughter, caught dad with a neighbour's elephant ah when will you people catch dad doing mum" grin grin grin
God doesn't allow that to happen grin
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Jamie90(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol

I bet your mother knows already
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by ReinaFarine: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
How old is the maid? Let me know where o start from if this story is true.
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by CAPSLOCKED: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
mrEasy11:
Go ND die

grin
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
May you not end up like your Dad in Jesus name Amen
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Apina(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Your popsy is one bad holy fucka! grin, e just use that small gal take do praise and worship while mumsy dey cast and bindfor church grin but on a serious note, its obvious you are grown up and your siblings most likely are too so just erase that xvideos grin when u see comot from your mind, werin don be, don be. Shit happens, your mumsy fit even know sef but make e no b say na because of you dem summon family meeting grin
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by MistadeRegal(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Like father like son. You stood there staring at your dad's bu…. In fact I won't comment because if I do, the Mods will not ban me but deactivate my account permanently.
So I'm walking away jejely.

Next thread please.
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by mikool007(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
So your dad is playing away match and you are the ref
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by don4real18(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Was it missionary? grin
He has made a mistake... Don't be an amebo
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Bro, go easy on him. Its difficult to forget, but smoke some weed and forgive. Life goes on.
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by virud: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Don't be in a hurry to do or say stuffs bro. Think them through.

#Make him find an excuse or have him fake a medical emergency and have himself, alongside your mother get tested for various STDs.

##Depending on the kinda relationship you've built overtime with your dad, you guys could talk it over some few bottles of drinks. Whatever conversation style you choose, the bottom line is that there ought to be some serious talk between you guys. You could learn a thing or two from this.

###Apologies could be in private or in public.
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
If u want u mother to live long ,possibly see ur children,u better inform her but in a stylish manner.this is necessary in other to avoid std/sti's .u dad is a randy fellow,but then ,u didn't inform us about the age of d maid.hope he isn't a peadophile join?? Imagine d audacity,bleeping a maid who can't be compared to ur mum n all areas on their matrimonial bed ! HIV/AIDS is real ....yea...talking from experience....it's high time mothers stop getting infected by uncouth husbands....SHE DESERVES TO BE INFORMED!!
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Hector09(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
Y cant u stay behind so that after dads is done u take ur own turn
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by sumynnad(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
My brother don't tell your mum it may cause an irreparable damage. I would advice u summon courage and discuss it with ur dad, let him understand the damage it might cause if ur mum finds out, and the danger of contracting infectious disease which might spread to the whole family. U've got to show so much respect and wear a look of disappointment that will make him feel guilty and hopefully put an end to such act. But if u can't face him alone, tell someone he holds in high regard (Pastor, Uncle, his friend etc who is not a player ) who will discuss the issue with him.
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by UDUJ(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
machiti:

Don't do anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man Satisfy A Woman Who Once had Group Se.x?? / Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies / Interesting: See The Average Face Of Women From 40 Different Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.