Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. (4474 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Learn to mind your business, when you get to his age you may even do worse. So let him enjoy himself, your mum has tried but he needs young blood
machiti:
Am still shock with what i saw today. . went to see my parents, cos we all stay at the same town. was rushing to meet mum before she could go to church. . few minutes past 9am i was there. have been calling dad to notify him of my coming but he woundn't pick up, as i reach, the protector of their flat was open so i entered without knocking. i made my way to the siting room i found nobody, i said let me check on their room, it was wide open. to my gretest suprise i saw my own dad pants down with a neigbours maid. i coughed he was startled to see me . the girl coverd her face immediately, i asked dad what of mum, he said she've gone to church. i told him i was leaving and i went off. i offed my phone immediatley. i'm writing this with a freinds phone. i'm confused on what to do next. not even considering telling mum. what should i do.
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
machiti:
Am still shock with what i saw today. . went to see my parents, cos we all stay at the same town. was rushing to meet mum before she could go to church. . few minutes past 9am i was there. have been calling dad to notify him of my coming but he woundn't pick up, as i reach, the protector of their flat was open so i entered without knocking. i made my way to the siting room i found nobody, i said let me check on their room, it was wide open. to my gretest suprise i saw my own dad pants down with a neigbours maid. i coughed he was startled to see me . the girl coverd her face immediately, i asked dad what of mum, he said she've gone to church. i told him i was leaving and i went off. i offed my phone immediatley. i'm writing this with a freinds phone. i'm confused on what to do next. not even considering telling mum. what should i do.

Lucky Dad, mind your bizwhacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by TeamLeader(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Picture of your dad pant down or...
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by Diamond23(f): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2018
[/color]HYPOCRITES!!!. Lekwa ha, ndi adviser. Had it been reversed was d case hear u will hear dem calling her names nd talking shit abt her. Bunch of hypocrites angry[color=#770077]
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by starlingbawa(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2018
Tell your mom and destroy your family with '' YOUR OWN HANDS''...
Re: How I Caught My Dad With A Neighbours Maid. by wildkat: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2018
mrEasy11:
Go ND die

mrEasy11 you sure don't know how to make life easy for people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. / Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? / My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.