Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

“I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) (60018 Views)

I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class / Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Nairamakes: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lol. The lady wrote;

“I wore this to school today and my lecturer called me a tout..Please what is bad in this outfit sef…” Do you see anything wrong in what she’s wearing?

Source : https://educluesonline.com/wore-school-lecturer-called-tout-lady-photo/

2 Shares

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by nifemi25(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
I only see the iroko tree.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by psucc(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
The demons in the 'school's shrine is afraid of your dressing. Visiting a shrine must be in a dress that's not alien to the deities. Please kindly obey them

@thebackground

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by IamD18: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by menix(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
@OP.. u mean ur lecturer is the Chief Priest

Cous nah shrine u stand so...

23 Likes

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by rusher14: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
The lecturer is an archaic sadist who has no vigour for progress.

111 Likes

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Dacronym(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Brand new Gaming Laptop for Sale Cheapest deal ever

Acer Aspire A515

8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) ComfyView widescreen LED-backlit display
NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB SSD
802.11ac WiFi (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
1 - USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 1 - USB 3.0 Port & 2 - USB 2.0 ports
1 - HDMI port
Backlit Keyboard
4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) Battery, Up to 7 Hours Battery Life
Windows 10 Home
(Google for full specs)
Price 260k
Call/WhatsApp 09031948582

1 Like

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by eyeview: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Maybe its in reference to what you did in his class and not about the dress. So what did you do in his class that made him call you a tout? Say the truth

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
Fashion sense is zero, the lecturer should have throw you out tom and jerry style.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Dface2: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by pheebz: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Mr2wealth: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Are you a boy or a girl, man or a woman.

3 Likes

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Burgerlomo: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
There is nothing wrong with your dressing, don't mind the kosewe kosegbo lecturer wey don mix gutter water together wey make im eye's come dey dirty cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by dkronicle(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lols ur lecturer is good. Atleast him no holla say make ena meet for onecorner

3 Likes

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by VillagePeople11: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
he called you out cos you ugly

1 Like

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is what we call african beauty in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by ZoeyJ(f): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
VillagePeople11:
he called you out cos you ugly
Not cool.
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out last three days or so

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by chukzyfcbb: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
are you sure you were called a tout for this dressing or because of the way he saw you acting with your fellow cousemates?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
old recycled news,op receive brain.

2 Likes

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by fiercehillz(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
He shouldn't have called you that... but you can always tweak your dress sense.

1 Like

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by lenghtinny(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
The fashion style looks awkward angry
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by oluwayoungzi(m): 1:28am On Apr 16, 2018
mr Eazi dressing sense fall out on u
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by XX01(f): 3:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Maybe it's cause you wore sandals? Better to wear cover shoes even if their flats. Looks more corporate.
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by phemmyfour: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2018
The sandal is too small for your big leg

2 Likes

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:31am On Apr 16, 2018
XX01:
Maybe it's cause you wore sandals? Better to wear cover shoes even if their flats. Looks more corporate.
why should she look corporate to the f*cking school that adds zero value and further dehumanizes her with "five rounds for E" kind of lecturers.

2 Likes

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by CaptainCodes(m): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by xmanco42: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2018
Look like a throw back pics
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by maxiuc(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2018
[center][/center]
Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by dontbothermuch: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2018
cry

3 Likes

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by Boxer007(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2018
Nairamakes:
Lol. The lady wrote;

“I wore this to school today and my lecturer called me a tout..Please what is bad in this outfit sef…” Do you see anything wrong in what she’s wearing?

Source : https://educluesonline.com/wore-school-lecturer-called-tout-lady-photo/

Darling is your school in the forest?

2 Likes

Re: “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) by thundafire: 7:26am On Apr 16, 2018
Lecturers will not bother looking at her for extra marks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics / Adepelumi Adekunle: Akure ‘Explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors Not Explosives / Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.