Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,238 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ledger Balance Withdrawal HELP - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ledger Balance Withdrawal HELP (4162 Views)

Ledger Balance / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can / Sancoj, A Platform With Hybrid Consensus Ledger And Smart Contrcats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ledger Balance Withdrawal HELP by PhumiTJ(f): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hey guys, pls I'm currently in a fix.
someone sent some amount of money to me and I tried to withdraw it at d ATM but I saw there it was in ledger balance and I couldn't withdraw it. my available balance wasn't reading the money but the ledger balance was. pls how do I fix this as I really need the money now. tried calling GT customer care but it was a dead end. I don't even know if the money is still there.
pls someone help
Re: Ledger Balance Withdrawal HELP by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
PhumiTJ:
Hey guys, pls I'm currently in a fix.
someone sent some amount of money to me and I tried to withdraw it at d ATM but I saw there it was in ledger balance and I couldn't withdraw it. my available balance wasn't reading the money but the ledger balance was. pls how do I fix this as I really need the money now. tried calling GT customer care but it was a dead end. I don't even know if the money is still there.
pls someone help

Now was this money sent as a result of a transaction?

If yes don't release the item tell the person to contact his or her bank to verify the transaction so the money can reflect in your available balance section

If it wasn't as a result of a transaction them wait it will reflect it's probably a banking internal.network issue

PS some.accounts have this security measure so they even though the account holder initiates a transfer to you unless he or she calls it verify or sends an email that transaction will be reversed
Re: Ledger Balance Withdrawal HELP by PhumiTJ(f): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
lestat:

Now was this money sent as a result of a transaction?

If yes don't release the item tell the person to contact his or her bank to verify the transaction so the money can reflect in your available balance section

If it wasn't as a result of a transaction them wait it will reflect it's probably a banking internal.network issue

PS some.accounts have this security measure so they even though the account holder initiates a transfer to you unless he or she calls it verify or sends an email that transaction will be reversed

tanx
but it wasn't a transaction, just someone who has sent money to me other times without these hiccups. Do I wait b4 going to the bank
Re: Ledger Balance Withdrawal HELP by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
PhumiTJ:

tanx
but it wasn't a transaction, just someone who has sent money to me other times without these hiccups. Do I wait b4 going to the bank

Yes wait ithis is common especially over the weekend interbank transfers

Rest assured you will get it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? / Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 / Spot Out What Is Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.