Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (49571 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With His Father / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by buchilino(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Yameater:

MARRIAGE IS NOT BY FORCE. PERIOD!

I AGREE WITH U. NOT EVERY BODY IS MATURED ENOUGH FOR CHALLENGES OF MARRIAGE. SO D QUESTION IS DIS, R MATURED ENOUGH OR NOT?. MARRIAGE IS SWEET N BEAUTIFUL. D PROBLEM IS DAT MOST PPLE DON'T ALLOW D CREATOR OF MARRIAGE TO GUIDE DEM. MY ADVICE TO U, DON'T ALLOW SOCIAL MEDIA TO MAKE U HATE MARRIAGE. SOCIAL MEDIA WILL ALWAYS SHOW U D BAD SIDE OF MARRIAGE BUT NEVA D GOOD SIDE.
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by Jtinaonyi(f): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2018
xpressng:
we bless God. but women no matter how rich ain't complete without a man
REALLY!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2018
grin
doyinisaac:
Excluding obasanjo
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by talk2percy(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2018
I just love this hard working gurl!
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by faithfull18(f): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2018
Spend less, Save more on data. Take a trip to my profile or have a look at my signature.
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
will find her see
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by IykeD(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
xpressng:
we bless God. but women no matter how rich ain't complete without a man

Pls stop thinking this way. We are no longer in the stone age.
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Neoteny:
No way blogging paid for this.

Politics did this, all Thanks to Dasuki money.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
senior opko
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by danuzochukwu: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sister Linda I pray that a nice husband fall on you in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by dermmy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yameater:

I actually search for this kind of comment.

Her smile is beautiful and do you observe she always have this beautiful smile?

Yea
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by Kingsunnyaleke: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
I luv her so so much.
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos by Venerable612(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
MrcuteOscar:

You never can tell, if she does what her contemporaries do. You re just sure of yourself, never vouch for no one you don't know closely. Looks might be deceiving.

Very true...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Olamide’s OLIC3 Concert (Olamide Live In Concert) Show / Omotola And Son In Stunning Photo / Wizkid BUSTED On Instagram For Lying About His Location (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.